the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad I don't live in West K

+12
FlyingRat
LivingDead
holly golightly
JT Estoban
Deank
rosencrentz
Miz point
zeus
SMW
GGF
grumpy old man
Freeman
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 am

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I feel like this whole thing has become very circular in nature and my inner-cynic is being awakened. I have provided some solid advice based on experience. If you are honest and serious you should perhaps consider not only my advice but the timely advice of others here as well. AND, please stop going on and on and on and on??????? The continuing abuse of conjunctions is starting to piss me off.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

77Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

Were you "doing work" into the wee hours of the night perhaps?

No never and anyone that knows me Freeman those this about me...

a)I have a lot of tools etc and some are really noisy like jackhammers, concrete saws etc...

b)I have and will always be the most respectful person in relation to using tools at times I know it could affect other neighbors...and...

c)I am also well known to use my tools outside and when I do so I know I could actually legally start at 7:00am but never do so because I respect my neighbors and or start usually around 9:00am or so and if I am outside...I'm done by 10:00pm or sooner making noise and I also used the same policy when I would do contracting work for others etc...and...

d)A radio may be playing while working and

e)A radio not being loud enough by virtue of being offensive and...

f)This dispute has never been about noise because if so...Then why wasn't my jackhammer that I was using in my basement at 3:00pm on Sept 22nd mentioned and only a portable clock radio instead?...GGF

78Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:MizP- quit dissing the "Jewish" lawyers on this forum! There are enough people looking for an excuse to attack Israel.
The form members need more information from you and your allegation that you were able to "maintain my dignity" lol
That should be a new thread , please! lol
We are so lucky to have so many younger nut cases on this forum!
never a dull moment!
We have 5 appointments to see "our" house on Saturday! Look out Charleswood, here I come! lol

Rosen, you are a riot - gracias. Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Lol

79Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman you said:

Were you "doing work" into the wee hours of the night perhaps?

No never and anyone that knows me Freeman those this about me...

a)I have a lot of tools etc and some are really noisy like jackhammers, concrete saws etc...

b)I have and will always be the most respectful person in relation to using tools at times I know it could affect other neighbors...and...

c)I am also well known to use my tools outside and when I do so I know I could actually legally start at 7:00am but never do so because I respect my neighbors and or start usually around 9:00am or so and if I am outside...I'm done by 10:00pm or sooner making noise and I also used the same policy when I would do contracting work for others etc...and...

d)A radio may be playing while working and

e)A radio not being loud enough by virtue of being offensive and...

f)This dispute has never been about noise because if so...Then why wasn't my jackhammer that I was using in my basement at 3:00pm on Sept 22nd mentioned and only a portable clock radio instead?...GGF

Brevity might be something to consider. Just the facts.

80Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I dunno but my spidey senses are tingling big on this one.....

81Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:I dunno but my spidey senses are tingling big on this one.....
I have to agree with MizPoint on this one. If this started out as a "drainage" dispute and now it has become a noise violation and an arrest/alleged abuse there has to be more to the story than is being told. Maybe the neighbour was right when he chose not to speak to the reporter, he may have had good counsel on that one.

82Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The neighbour isn't the one that laid the criminal charge, it was the police and to this point, the Crown is persuing prosecution. It sounds like it has escalated well beyond the noise issue.

83Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:42 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

The neighbour isn't the one that laid the criminal charge, it was the police and to this point, the Crown is persuing prosecution. It sounds like it has escalated well beyond the noise issue.

You are absolutely right in doing your statement...GGF

84Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

And let's go back to the point I made earlier about the letter I wrote and delivered to the WPS on September 08th...

So why did the WPS escalate a lot grade issue between two neighbors to where it is today?...GGF

85Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Anonymous

Doesn't anyone listen??

The cops have now washed their hands of the problem.

It is now "before the courts" and in the hands of the Crown.

Dah. That's why the cops (alone) laid the charges.

86Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Why would you involve the WPS in a lot grade issue? That something you should take to bylaw enforcement officers.

87Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

GGF wrote:And let's go back to the point I made earlier about the letter I wrote and delivered to the WPS on September 08th...

So why did the WPS escalate a lot grade issue between two neighbors to where it is today?...GGF
Could it maybe have been your tone in your letters to the police? You stated
"I warned the WPS that this was a lot grade dispute in writing and to stay out of it by continuing to respond to his ridiculous false allegations of noise etc...I warned the WPS back on Sept 08 that this nut was out to get me and I can without a doubt prove that...and..."
Obviously the police felt it was an issue otherwise they would not have investigated and continued. OR they were just teaching you a lesson that you do not dismiss them or tell them how to do their jobs.

88Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:13 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you said:

Why would you involve the WPS in a lot grade issue? That something you should take to bylaw enforcement officers.

The WPS are not directly involved in the lot grade issue that the city inspectors came by and the inspectors also could not help resolve and more on that issue later...and...

And then because the nut was so upset and or because he realized he could just call the WPS and complain about noise and then have the WPS come by which the WPS did but would only drive around at first from July 09 and the WPS never stopped in because nothing was ever going on in relation to noise and up until the first Summons on Sept 02 and which we all know now wasn't a Municipal Noise By Law Summons but a Provincial Traffic Summons...and so on...GGF

89Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Could it maybe have been your tone in your letters to the police? You stated
Holly you said:

"I warned the WPS that this was a lot grade dispute in writing and to stay out of it by continuing to respond to his ridiculous false allegations of noise etc...I warned the WPS back on Sept 08 that this nut was out to get me and I can without a doubt prove that...and..."
Obviously the police felt it was an issue otherwise they would not have investigated and continued. OR they were just teaching you a lesson that you do not dismiss them or tell them how to do their jobs.

I can't answer for the WPS...and one way or the other...If it is about noise then where are the noise by law summons already?...and...

And I posted the Neighborhood Liveability By-Law link and in there falls the noise control By-Law and it clearly states what the fines or penalties that should be imposed if anyone in Wpg is caught in violation of the Noise Control By-Law...and...

And we are back to square one...Why?...and What is this all about already?...and WHO did it all happen to mainly and who is charged with Mischief enjoyment of property by the WPS?...GGF

90Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The noise complaints are a moot point are they not, as there is no conviction and no fines have been paid, yes?

91Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:45 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

The noise complaints are a moot point are they not, as there is no conviction and no fines have been paid, yes?

Yup...and not even a single "Official Municipal Noise By-Law Summons" ever issued by the WPS...and...

The Summons that were issued once again are Provincial Traffic Summons and not Municipal Noise By-Law Summons etc...GGF

92Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF wrote:Deank you said:

The WPS are not directly involved in the lot grade issue that the city inspectors came by and the inspectors also could not help resolve and more on that issue later...and...

And then because the nut was so upset and or because he realized he could just call the WPS and complain about noise and then have the WPS come by which the WPS did but would only drive around at first from July 09 and the WPS never stopped in because nothing was ever going on in relation to noise and up until the first Summons on Sept 02 and which we all know now wasn't a Municipal Noise By Law Summons but a Provincial Traffic Summons...and so on...GGF

Can someone translate for me?

93Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman you said:

Yup...and not even a single "Official Municipal Noise By-Law Summons" ever issued by the WPS...and...

The Summons that were issued once again are Provincial Traffic Summons and not Municipal Noise By-Law Summons etc...GGF

OK, so noise thing is a non issue. What reason were you given for the police arresting you? You can not be arrested without a reason. You stated that a warrant was issued, what did the warrant actually say?

94Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

OK, so noise thing is a non issue. What reason were you given for the police arresting you? You can not be arrested without a reason. You stated that a warrant was issued, what did the warrant actually say?

Mischief enjoyment of property...and that's it...GGF

95Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

GGF, I feel for you. I would hate to live next to your neighbor.

I hope when all is said and done, you sue the WPS and your neighbor for damages.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

96Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

As a wanna be jewish lawyer, a defense lawyer, I would ask you in court at the time of the alleged noise infractions, who was in the house, and then i would instruct you to answer, my wife, my friend? , my daughter , my daughters friend, my son, my son's friend, 2 burglars, the burglars friends, and then I would ask for the charges to be thrown out, because the crown has not proven who was operating the offending noise machines!

http://www.elansofas.com

97Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:As a wanna be jewish lawyer, a defense lawyer, I would ask you in court at the time of the alleged noise infractions, who was in the house, and then i would instruct you to answer, my wife, my friend? , my daughter , my daughters friend, my son, my son's friend, 2 burglars, the burglars friends, and then I would ask for the charges to be thrown out, because the crown has not proven who was operating the offending noise machines!

How do you know where the noise was coming from? Did you see the white dodge parked on the street with its rap music pumping out tunes? Was it another neighbors teenager's Boy/Girl Friend?

Do you have a witness? Evidence? Did you record the noises occurrence?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

98Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

LivingDead you said:

GGF, I feel for you. I would hate to live next to your neighbor.

I hope when all is said and done, you sue the WPS and your neighbor for damages.

Thank you...It's been a living nightmare for both myself and my wife and our lives have been in complete disarray since this all started and still now as it is still unfolding...and...

And after the mischief charges are dealt with I also plan on doing something else which is put the nut in jail were he truly belongs and which is what the WPS should have done right from the beginning...GGF

99Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Any noise complaints on the other side of your house at the same time?
make sure those people are in court to testify! Better yet , get a statement from them for your next court appearance and ask for the charges to be dismissed!
I don't see any chance of the crown going ahead, but you must have these charges dismissed, not just stayed, I believe, for "us" to file for a $5500 cash award, for false arrest.
If there is some bullcrap from the arresting officers , then I think that there might be more money in this!

http://www.elansofas.com

100Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:12 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

LivingDead you said:

How do you know where the noise was coming from? Did you see the white dodge parked on the street with its rap music pumping out tunes? Was it another neighbors teenager's Boy/Girl Friend?

Do you have a witness? Evidence? Did you record the noises occurrence?

Try this...On Nov 11 I pulled in the backyard at 8:15 pm with my 3/4 ton dump truck after being gone all day...The nut made a phone call at exactly 8:20 pm...and the WPS woke me up at just after midnight...The WPS was in front of our house and I was asleep on the couch and my wife was sleeping in the bedroom...The WPS first phoned while being in front of our house and woke both of us up and the WPS was very arrogant on the phone with me and in just a matter of minutes my wife got up and turned the alarm off and went to the front street in her nightgown and she stood outside at the passenger window of the WPS and he showed her what time the call was made and who made it and also the number of phone calls made by the nut (29) etc...At any rate...The WPS also promised her he would investigate and help her etc...and...

And that was on Nov 11th and yes a badge# and incident# was obtained...and...

And believe me when I tell all of you that we had many, many arbitrary visits by the WPS like that one...GGF

101Glad I don't live in West K - Page 4 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Rosencrentz you said:

Any noise complaints on the other side of your house at the same time?
make sure those people are in court to testify! Better yet , get a statement from them for your next court appearance and ask for the charges to be dismissed!
I don't see any chance of the crown going ahead, but you must have these charges dismissed, not just stayed, I believe, for "us" to file for a $5500 cash award, for false arrest.
If there is some bullcrap from the arresting officers , then I think that there might be more money in this!

I'm working on having the mischief charges dismissed...and...

And I also have a letter from my neighbor living on the other side of me written by him in Dec...and...

And the letter says that there has never been a noise problem coming from my house...GGF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum