the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad I don't live in West K

+12
FlyingRat
LivingDead
holly golightly
JT Estoban
Deank
rosencrentz
Miz point
zeus
SMW
GGF
grumpy old man
Freeman
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor

GGF said:

Freeman need another fart fix?...GGF

Freeman you said:

Nope, I'm fine dot dot dot

You should be Freeman smelling your own farts you dot,dot, dot...and...

And also because non of the rest of us can smell your farts, dot, dot, dot Freeman...GGF

202Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

@GGF, do you ever get the feeling that someone is laughing at you behind your back? Did you actually read the last 2 pages of this thread, and then understand whats going on?

203Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

GGF wrote:And my question is what's up with the dot dot thing (at the end of super)?...GGF
I'm not being obtuse when I say I simply don't know what your point is.

Are you questioning my use of three dots? Called an ellipsis, the use of three dots at the END of a sentence is quite common in the Queens English. To wit:
Ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Greek: ἔλλειψις, élleipsis, "omission") is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text. An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought, or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence (aposiopesis) (apostrophe and elipsis mixed). The ellipsis calls for a slight pause in speech.

The most common form of an ellipsis is a row of three periods or full stops (...) or pre-composed triple-dot glyph (…). The usage of the em dash (—) can overlap the usage of ellipsis.

The triple-dot punctuation mark is also called a suspension point, points of ellipsis, periods of ellipsis, or colloquially, dot-dot-dot.
I almost exclusively use it thus: to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought, or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence...

204Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

@GGF, do you ever get the feeling that someone is laughing at you behind your back? Did you actually read the last 2 pages of this thread, and then understand whats going on?

Yeah and then some...and...

And please forgive me for asking but why is your nose Freeman in a post directed at GOM by GGF again?...and...

And isn't that exactly what you Freeman did between a post from Pav and GGF?...and...

And then all the non sense...and...

And isn't that exactly where we are always at with Freeman?...and...

And finally for the record Freeman...I really do have an update to post but haven't as a result of you Freeman...and...

And yeah truthfully I know and you know what is going on including you Freeman stealing this thread from me in the beginning and re posted the thread instead of me...and...Enough is enough already Freeman...You truthfully need to figure it out already Freeman...GGF

205Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am the Queen of ellipsis...GC

206Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Thanks GOM...That's it for now...GGF

207Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman you said:

Yeah and then some...and...

And please forgive me for asking but why is your nose Freeman in a post directed at GOM by GGF again?...and...

And isn't that exactly what you Freeman did between a post from Pav and GGF?...and...

And then all the non sense...and...

And isn't that exactly where we are always at with Freeman?...and...

And finally for the record Freeman...I really do have an update to post but haven't as a result of you Freeman...and...

And yeah truthfully I know and you know what is going on including you Freeman stealing this thread from me in the beginning and re posted the thread instead of me...and...Enough is enough already Freeman...You truthfully need to figure it out already Freeman...GGF

@ggf dot dot dot figure it out sport, you make a comment on this forum and you're fair game for anyone to jump in, including me.

Just for the record, I was the one that started this thread.

And, I know my handle is Freeman, you don't have top remind me of that nine times in one post. Think of all the energy you could save by not typing "Freeman" nine times. and you think I have a problem.?

208Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jesus Hector Sangre de Cristos!!! I think I am so gonna get into some drugs cuz' it seems to me that there be some hallucinatin' goin' down.....wooooohoooooooo! Yeeeeehawwwwww! Bring it on.*

*yeah, less than a goddamned week in Cowtown and she has already succumbed to the lure of the decadent life....as well she got within a block of a Sarah Palin happenin' and has not been the same since!

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

209Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 am

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Has this thread not worn itself out?

210Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

@ggf dot dot dot figure it out sport, you make a comment on this forum and you're fair game for anyone to jump in, including me.

GGF says:
Bullying come to mind any there Freeman?...Because jumping in is not what you are doing all the time?...and because you attack and then when someone responds to try and defend themselves...and or when someone “pins you”…Well there are countless Threads I can go back to in order to prove the following point...The Thread goes to nowhere land and especially one involving me and you...and...for the record the same can be said with you and others on other threads...So you are not jumping in but rather derailing thread after thread…and let’s face it already…Why are we even posting about this now and not my update to my story in the Free Press on February 25th Freeman?...The answer is because you Freeman took the thread to nowhere land….and furthermore why haven’t you backed off this thread yet period?...and did I not say in my Post#161 “Oh yeah and then some to recognize what you Freeman are up to…

And Freeman you said:

Just for the record, I was the one that started this thread.

GGF says:
Then please explain to me how I posted a thread with the Neighborhood Liveability By Law link and my story that appeared in the Free Press on Feb 25th and also a link to my story in the Free Press and all of a sudden your thread appeared instead of mine and right after I posted mine...and...

And isn't it funny how GOM in post#4 had to "Tell You Freeman" that that was GGF which is me...and...

And because you didn't even know Freeman it was me...and...
And you responded in Post #5…Really!!! (feigned surprise)

Freeman you said:

And, I know my handle is Freeman, you don't have top remind me of that nine times in one post. Think of all the energy you could save by not typing "Freeman" nine times. and you think I have a problem.?

Telling someone continuously "they were told" and the type of behavior you engage in is called what again Freeman?...and...

And time after time after time again…and…

And please allow me to check and approve of whether you Freeman have a problem or not just in case you may have missed it already Freeman...and…

And this thread is about a story that appeared in the Free Press on Feb 25th about GGF and where might the thread be now as a result of you?...

”Nowhere Land as Always instead of being where it is suppose to be which is on Thread”…and...

And the reason is why once again?...GGF

211Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Oh will you please shut up already? You are so utterly clueless dude.

212Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:Has this thread not worn itself out?

Yes
Si
Da
Hai
Oui

213Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

GGF wrote:Then please explain to me how I posted a thread with the Neighborhood Liveability By Law link and my story that appeared in the Free Press on Feb 25th and also a link to my story in the Free Press and all of a sudden your thread appeared instead of mine and right after I posted mine...and...
I can explain this for you ggf.

@ 7:34am Freeman started a thread that included a link to "your" Free Press story. Then, about 30 minutes later, you started an identical thread.

Since I felt there was no need to have two identical threads I merged them. The first thread started absorbed the second thread, yours.

That said, and since this thread truly is dead, I shall lock it.

Last edited by grumpy old man on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The thread is dead...)

214Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Thank you!

215Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

No No...Thank YOU! Very Happy>

http://www.photage.ca

216Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

I didn't do anything... ...and... FR

217Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

You guys are crazy...GC

218Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

what... for the ellipses... ?

219Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

All right, I have to renew my protest. GOM locks the most interesting thread on the site and then the mods and admins make another 5 posts.

220Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I agree.

221Glad I don't live in West K - Page 9 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

protests moved to the thread in question...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum