the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad I don't live in West K

+12
FlyingRat
LivingDead
holly golightly
JT Estoban
Deank
rosencrentz
Miz point
zeus
SMW
GGF
grumpy old man
Freeman
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:25 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor

Rosencrentz you said:

None of the City of Winnipeg laws work if you live in the West Kildonan area!

That's cause #3 write their own laws as it appears...GGF

152Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Anonymous

http://www.gov.mb.ca/justice/prosecutions/stepbystep.html#2
Read it and follow the good advice many on here have given you .

153Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Please post the link that explains the death penalty for mischief, enjoyment of property.

154Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Pav you said:

Read it and follow the good advice many on here have given you .

I have to ask you Pav...What advice am I receiving from the post?...GGF

155Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

This is going ot be a monumental post in the history of the sandobx. I, Freeman, am going to try to explain a post made by Pavolo to GGF.

Here goes: Pav's post says "Read it and follow the good advice many on here have given you ." This is a compound sentence, with 2 separate thoughts joined by the word "and". So, the second part of the sentence says "follow the good advice many on here have given you" which is separate and apart from the first part of the sentence which says " Read it", referring to the link which Pav posted.

To wit, GGF replies "have to ask you Pav...What advice am I receiving from the post?...GGF"

Taking the liberty to respond to the question in GGF's post, the answer would be, none, as the post, assuming it is refrring to Pav's post immediately before GGF's post. The point Pav made is a suggestion to follow the advice that other posters have offered in this thread, and possibly others,.

I find it disheartening that I have to take the time to explain a post coming from Pav, as this may be one of the few posts of his that I can actually understand.

@GGF..it would greatly enhance your experience here in the sandbox if you would take the time to thoroughly read the posts before engaging in thre thread.

156Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman first and foremost the post link that Pav posted is not in relation to my case because upon opening the link the first thing that comes to mind or view is "An INVESTIGATION 1st etc" which by the way what can I say...
"IT DOES NOT APPLY TO MY SITUATION BECAUSE FIVE MINUTES OF WPS INVESTIGATION WOULD NOT HAVE RESULTED IN MY INCARCERATION" and there is so much more going on here which you have no idea is and or are in complete denial of...So please drop the non sense already...You simply do not have all the facts at the moment and in relation to advice that is of a personal nature...Drop it already...GGF

157Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

@GGF..as usual, you don't read whats put in front of you. My post has nothing to do with your "case", but is referring to the flippant manner in which you respond, just as you have done to my post. Read what Pav said, and if you disagree with his advice, which is "follow the good advice many on here have given you", then respond to that.

158Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:20 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

@GGF..as usual, you don't read whats put in front of you. My post has nothing to do with your "case", but is referring to the flippant manner in which you respond, just as you have done to my post. Read what Pav said, and if you disagree with his advice, which is "follow the good advice many on here have given you", then respond to that.

Slowly now Freeman..."follow the good advice many on here have given you",...

And is this not what Pav said to GGF along with a link to GGF?...and...

Post #153 from GGF...
I have to ask you Pav...What advice am I receiving from the post?...GGF
and...

And then Freeman's nose in there somewhere...and...

And now once again...What advice is Freeman himself now referring to?...and...

And or who is not following what already?...GGF

159Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

@GGF...No bloody wonder you got arrested, you can't understand the Queen's English.

Have you been told today?

160Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

@GGF...No bloody wonder you got arrested, you can't understand the Queen's English.

Have you been told today?

I don't have to in order to recognize that Freeman's got a real problem...GGF

161Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

@GGF...at least you admit you don't have to understand English.

162Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you said:

@GGF...at least you admit you don't have to understand English.

Oh yeah and then some to recognize what you Freeman are up to...GGF

163Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

...as long as I get the last word...

164Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

that's not gonna happen....

165Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

...yes it will...

166Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Anonymous

nope

167Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

still have

168Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Anonymous

You know where this is going eh?

169Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Yes, I do, but it seems the best way to kill an otherwise useless thread.

170Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Anonymous

Agreed.

171Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

Just have the thread locked if it is useless and annoying.

172Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

OK.

173Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Anonymous

It's not the same.

174Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

No...I get the last word!! Smile

http://www.photage.ca

175Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

No, I do!

176Glad I don't live in West K - Page 7 Empty Re: Glad I don't live in West K Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:06 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

no...it's me!!! Very Happy

http://www.photage.ca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum