the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Election

+15
Triniman
darkwind
egomaniac
Goth_chic
libermom
FlyingRat
sputnik
nickelback
Electrician
AGEsAces
Freeman
Deank
Northlands
grumpy old man
LivingDead
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

libermom

Well just talked to a family member down east so I know how many seats the parties have wone so far.

302All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Anonymous

Some might be in for a fall . after all It has been awhile since the Liberals have let go of it .South Center

303All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

holy cow..this just in... Concervatives take every atlantic Canada riding except for the one EliMay was running in. And NDPs take that one!

304All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 pm

libermom

libermom

No Cons in NFLD, 1 NDP in NFLD, a total of 17 Libs, 10 Cons, 4 NDP, 1 independat, which is Bill Casey and 1 BQ.

305All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

use say tomato I say tomahto..

Smile

306All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm

libermom

libermom

Well some people may want the break down of seats. I like details.

307All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

thats illegal right now Smile... making up stuff... is not though Razz

308All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 pm

libermom

libermom

our polls are closed now though.

309All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Anonymous

To bad Peter McKay got in he spent how much to do it in the last few days 50 mill I believe they said to build something for the people down there . He must have been scared .

310All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Anonymous

Gary Ritz won't let the media in how ironic .

311All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Anonymous

Another minority why did we spend all of this money maybe Steph can pay for it he called it

312All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Time for some floor-crossing!

313All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:57 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Oh god, listen to Jack Layton blather on.....

314All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jerk Layton can now get on with serious matters....infomercials for software.

315All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 am

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Why would it be illegal?

If you can get the information legally...what does it matter if you tell people on the other side of the country or not?

http://www.photage.ca

316All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:19 am

Anonymous

Sad to say by the time we have Quebec in it is decided, what the rest of the country gets under our flawed system. I for one am tired of one province putting a party in who's main goals to take that province out of this country. This is one of the stupidest things that we allow to go on. . Because we are so busy kissing there ass .
All this money has been spent and really we are no better off the same fools from here go back to keep their seats warm and we get the same boring leadership there maybe it is time for some real leadership. After all the Dion thing should be done and the grumblings from Alberta will start about Steph even though you won't hear it . Their money and lots of it American might we add wanted an American puppet and Thank God we did not get it .

There will be only one Liberal now and she is really not to big in the party . It is time for you to step aside Anita you have stuck your face in the trough long enough . Let someone new in next time and do the right thing stand down . Malloway well you got a better run from Steen then I thought you might next time Thomas you have to speak , same Kennard .
Note to party brass if you want people to feel good about voting you have to make the system change where all votes matter not just two provinces . And one wants to go, the system is a joke till this is takin care of . Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Pavolo on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

317All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:22 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:To bad Peter McKay got in he spent how much to do it in the last few days 50 mill I believe they said to build something for the people down there . He must have been scared .
Peter McKay's victory is a good thing. Otherwise, we would have to listen to ElliMay during question period. Can you say irrritating....thats right.

318All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 am

Anonymous

EliMay is an idiot.

She got her ass kicked and claims victory.

Watch the knives come out for her. She might be gone before Dion. However, for someone that doesn't support that Party, I think she should stay. Smile

319All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Nope.. could not imagine her during question period... and we mostly would not have too... You know how much time an independant gets during question perdiod?

Less time then it took for me to write that question.

320All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 am

Anonymous

I have to laugh when she says now she will have to wait for a by-election to try again.
How many times does she have to get dumped on before she realizes she's unfocused and undeserving of being elected. One can't tell people to vote for another party and still remain leader of another party. WTF is she thinking?

321All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

oh gawd I just cant believe that some people are saying this is a win for the Greens.
Well sure there is the fact that they just won a huge amount of money every year from the Canadian taxpayer dispite the fact that not a single person even came close to winning in any riding. But sheesh to call this a WIN for the greens?

322All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:55 am

Anonymous

They lost a seat; EliMay didn't get elected and they still claim victory????
I guess this indicates just how screwed up they are. lol!

323All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I just wish that the people who support the Greens would actually look at their platform and not thier name. Man nothing Green about it ( carbon control is their only concern) and they want to tax the hell out of everything to more evenly distribute all monies.

324All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Can we afford another minority government? Will it last 4 years? Say I voted Liberal and then I see them not showing up for votes or voting against their priniples. That sure would piss me off. But you know that at least 11 people will be voting against thier beliefs for most anything to pass in government so then what?

325All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

Harper won this election in big style, he got Canada cleaned from that Vulcan EliMay. Now he'll just have to promote poutine and bagels across Canada in order to make friends with the Queingons.

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

326All Things Election - Page 13 Empty Re: All Things Election Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:05 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Electrician wrote:Queingons.
Ummm, pardon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum