the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

fun things to do at work

+3
FlyingRat
grumpy old man
Deank
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fun things to do at work Empty fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

we are doing this little company amazing race here at work ( set up completely by a coworker ) that has us running over a good chunk of the area doing stuff..

Monday started out with us having to run down stairs and across the streets and stuff.. Tuesday had us running to city place to get our picture taken in the photo booth.. whilst holding an electric fan.. hehe one kid ( like 6 years old ) gave me and my partner heck for running throught the mall.... anyway if you see 4 or 5 groups of people running like mad around downtown.. dont worry we never stole anything... and there is not a bomb scare..

tons of fun..

2fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:03 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Sounds like fun.

That show too is actually very enjoyable.

3fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah that show is way better then any of the other "reality" shows on TV

4fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

and apparently even though I have run up and down 7 stories twice and 5 blocks to and from City PLace I have been warned to wear shoes for Fridays leg.. christ.. not sure how much more of this my heart can take.. pretty sure there is a deal between the organizer and my wife to make me have a legit heart attack so my wife can cash in on the insurance.

5fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

company amazing race is cool! Our company did that a couple of years ago, and my team won $25 gift cards each for a montana's/kelsey's/etc restaurant!

Tip: if you ever have to choose between "shapes" or "logic", go with logic!

6fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

today's fun.... was not as bad because today is the monthly Bday cake day... basically had to find the organizers car parked someone outside and get a clue off that

the clue off that was come back and run to the room we are celebrating birthdays in.. sing a birthday song to one of this months birthday babies.. ( lucky me, my partner was one of the celebrants ) ... then eat a piece of cake without using my hands...

I probably ate the cake the fastest.. but it took us forever to find her car....now I cant get the cake out of my nose and all I smell right now is chocolate
fun things to do at work Boop10

7fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:today's fun.... was not as bad because today is the monthly Bday cake day... basically had to find the organizers car parked someone outside and get a clue off that

the clue off that was come back and run to the room we are celebrating birthdays in.. sing a birthday song to one of this months birthday babies.. ( lucky me, my partner was one of the celebrants ) ... then eat a piece of cake without using my hands...

I probably ate the cake the fastest.. but it took us forever to find her car....now I cant get the cake out of my nose and all I smell right now is chocolate
fun things to do at work Boop10

mmmm...chocolate Very Happy

http://www.photage.ca

8fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

wow, you really inhaled it!

9fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

heh its called Death by chocolate... pretty damn good Smile

10fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 pm

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Fun things? Well, having an engineer (who is an office Manager and has no real people managing skills to begin with) be really condescending to you b1tch at you while you help him out in Grande Prairie for a week. And him then send a lecturing email to you about misplacing lab data that he had in the first place, not only to you but to other staff seeming like trying to put you in a spot, and then getting into a confrontational discussion with him about this.

Fun fun.

I'm off to fricking Phoenix.................................

11fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Look for another job when you get back. No point dealing with an a$$hole.

12fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

grumpy old man wrote:Look for another job when you get back. No point dealing with an a$$hole.

I've already said to the boss boss that I'm not going to Grande Prairie anymore and be treated like a moron. They can find another sucker!

13fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:21 pm

SMW

SMW
major-contributor
major-contributor

EdWin wrote:I've already said to the boss boss that I'm not going to Grande Prairie anymore and be treated like a moron. They can find another sucker!

Good on you, mate! No-one should have to put up with crap like that.

http://www.conceitedjerk.com

14fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

hope you find something in pheonix whilst you are on vacay Smile

15fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Anonymous

Go south and enjoy

16fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

TEEN GIRLS ARE SWAPPING SEX FOR ... JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
This might work for some!

http://www.elansofas.com

17fun things to do at work Empty Re: fun things to do at work Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:27 am

Anonymous

They have been saying that for years and Ive yet to get a bite on my ad in the Harold . Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum