the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

any like minded folks want a discussion on zionism?

+12
LivingDead
toban71
Deank
tick
rosencrentz
Freeman
grumpyrom
grumpy old man
Miz point
Jondo
Triniman
djh
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

djh

contributor
contributor

did you go to the site gom? maybe theres some facts to back up my wild claims there. i would post some links but i dont know how yet.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

What site? Why do you believe I should prove your theory for you?

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GOM- It is OK to leave djh on the forum. He does not know any one who is Jewish, and so I will be his 1st Jewish aquaintance, and hopefully will become his 1st Jewish friend.
It is pretty disappointing to read his claims, because none of them can be backed up by any proof.
His complaints about Jews owning land in Israel and on Wellington Crescent are the same complaints that I have seen in Winnipeg, when I lived on Mountain Avenue, Cathedral Avenue Scotia Street, lansdowne Avenue, and then by accident to Wellington Crescent.
Most complaints are because the Jewish parents always forced us "jews" to go to school, do well, be active in sports and other activities, and then when a lot of us got University degrees, despite the restrictions back in the 50's and 60's regarding becoming Doctors, Lawyers , and scatter mat salesmaen (me), lots of jewish people got good jobs because of the education and prospered.
Asper is a perfect example, if you bother to trace his background.
DJH shows us the dangerous aspect of "hating " some one that you do not know.
In Canada , a melting pot of all cultural backgrounds, it is so disappointing to see. There goes my faith in canada, especially if djh goes on to become Prime Minister!
djh- you have to come to our next barbeque to meet me and the other 4 Jewish posters on this forum.
How can you hate something that you know nothing about? Is it OK if we have 2 negroes, 2 Ukrainians, one Japanese, and 2 Chinese at the barbeque? I will also invite one pastor that I know!

http://www.elansofas.com

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

He is rather amusing is he not?

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

toban71

toban71

djh wrote:there is an internet site entitled "jew watch". theres some interesting info and opinion about zionist control of politics, media, finance, etc...

I am not really a big fan of Jew Watch, as it tends to just recycle 1930's propaganda against the Jews. Although it is well known that the Aspers sightings in very poor areas with a high concentration of children wandering the streets without proper hygenic care from their more than likely drug addicted parents. For some strange reason, the Aspers were seen trying to entice some of these children into the vans they were driving.

Usually it happens in late march, and this year was no exception. Although there has never been any other time of the year, that the Asper have been seen in this area. I have no idea why the aspers, and even other rich families from Tuxedo approach children at this time of year, usually within a 2 week span, and never return

It also strikes me as suspect that immediately following these "sightings", the number of reported missing children tends to skyrocket, then drops down to it's historical average a couple of weeks after April.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

WTF????????????? any like minded folks want a discussion on zionism? - Page 5 Icon_evil

toban71

toban71

Miz point wrote:WTF????????????? any like minded folks want a discussion on zionism? - Page 5 Icon_evil

I'm sorry, MizPoint. I did not mean to offend you. it was a tongue-in-cheek post to annoy a certain poster, and prove how silly modern day anti-Semitism is.

Last edited by toban71 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Cool.....I was kinda wondering there dude if you had drank that horrible koolaid? Thank you for the clarification.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

"We" collect blood early in spring each year!

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

toban71 wrote:
djh wrote:there is an internet site entitled "jew watch". theres some interesting info and opinion about zionist control of politics, media, finance, etc...

I am not really a big fan of Jew Watch, as it tends to just recycle 1930's propaganda against the Jews. Although it is well known that the Aspers sightings in very poor areas with a high concentration of children wandering the streets without proper hygenic care from their more than likely drug addicted parents. For some strange reason, the Aspers were seen trying to entice some of these children into the vans they were driving.

Usually it happens in late march, and this year was no exception. Although there has never been any other time of the year, that the Asper have been seen in this area. I have no idea why the aspers, and even other rich families from Tuxedo approach children at this time of year, usually within a 2 week span, and never return

It also strikes me as suspect that immediately following these "sightings", the number of reported missing children tends to skyrocket, then drops down to it's historical average a couple of weeks after April.

Hurtin Albertin, This post could be used to prove libel in a court of law.

FYI, you may want to watch what you say about people who can afford to take you to court.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Anonymous

Good advice for a few on this forum

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

VERY good advise indeed.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Very good advise to the 2 people on this forum who have an extra $100,000 in their bank accounts who want to waste it on a dumb ass lawsuit that will go no where!
What kind of lawsuit are we talking about?

See G.O.M. this is an edit lol

Last edited by rosencrentz on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To explain to G.O.M. what an edit means! lol)

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

lol!

centreport

Living Dead:

For the record, I was being sarcastic, in response to djh. Nobody believes medieval blood libels. I guess not everyone gets my sense of humor. I apologize if anyone took offense to it.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

How many friggin' identities does he need?

HorndogDavis

Miz point wrote:How many friggin' identities does he need?

I would assume more than Rich Little.

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Miz point wrote:How many friggin' identities does he need?

One more than the number of banned accounts...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum