the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

any like minded folks want a discussion on zionism?

+12
LivingDead
toban71
Deank
tick
rosencrentz
Freeman
grumpyrom
grumpy old man
Miz point
Jondo
Triniman
djh
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

zionism, in my view is THE most important issue facing the western world today. it may seem to some as an obsession of mine but it zionism permiates our civilization so much, that ignoring it or going along with it,in my view, is a HOLOCAUST. many jews agree with me on other forums. israel is not the issue. the issue is ZIONISM.

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

If you're hoping for a civil discussion of Zionism, this may not be the best forum for it.

You might want to sign up at Beliefnet.com (free) and create or join a discussion.

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

thanks triniman. trying to open a debate on a forum with people who would not of otherwise thought of this extremely important topic. ive been on other message boards and the issue of zionism and its evil intentions are already known. it may be futile to try here but why not? im not a bible believer but there is some hope that people will eventually return to sanity. thanks again.

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

I read the Protocols that you linked. Very interesting indeed. I'm familiar with the Bilderberger group but although suspected, this is the first I was aware of a similiar, albeit ethnic, agenda.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

He finds a zionist/jewish conspiracy in damned near everything.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

what? triniman, im an agnostic. god or the existence of god is impossible to confirm. youre a guy who sticks up for me. sorry if i offend your beliefs.

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

you confirmed my urgency for telling whats on my mind, miz point

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

yeah right......I have an agenda, I am rich beyond mofo belief, I drink the blood of christian babies for Passover and I am gonna ensure that a new world order can thrive - do you not understand just how ridiculous you sound? Obviously not. Pity that the precious commodity of oxygen gets wasted on the likes of you.

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

the protocols of the elders of zion was a document issued and turned into modern reality. i am here to tell you that. WHOMEVER WILL LISTEN! jews are not are enemy. ZIONISTS ARE!

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Is your computer screen covered in enough spittle yet?

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

How does this Order mesh with the Bilderberger group? Seems the agenda's are the same. Global control.

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Let me correct that - Bilderberg

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

one thing you fail to realize that what you call spittle is not a bad thing. my love of my country and my heritage will NEVER be conquered by zionism. i dont hate any color of skin or language or HERITAGE. i just despise zionists and zionism.

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Is your issue that the Jews are encroaching on the West Bank region or that they have finally re-established a homeland? If it's the latter - then where/what do you propose they do? Or is it the elitist aspects of Zionism that you detest so much? Aside from your general rants - it's hard to discern what your point/problem might be.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

DJH, You say you despise Zionists and Zionism? Well then, WHAT FRIGGING BRANCHES OF IT, ZIONISM, DO YOU TAKE UMBRAGE WITH? That is the trouble with racist idiots - they are not terribly adept at formulating cohesive thoughts. So much easier for them to take the path of least resistance, that of the general argument.

I bet you did not even know that Zionism (liberal zionism) supports the formation of a Palestinian state?

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

djh. I don't want to go around in a circle for no good reason so make your point now or I won't look at this thread again. Hopefully it can be a productive debate.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Hahahaha.....wishful thinking on your part dude. Nice try though.

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

I see that he's caught on this subject so let's give him a chance to to elaborate or get off the pot.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

You can.... any like minded folks want a discussion on zionism? Icon_smile

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

people encircled by media brainwashing cannot possibly understand my train of thought. ZIONISM. a word thats confusing to many. look at your tv screens. look at your newspapers. listen to the impossibly understandable entertainment industry. it only leads to one conclusion. destruction of the jewish race is NOT the answer. jews of the middle east are on my side in many countries. dont misunderstand me. rabbis of new york,some of them, are anti zionists. zionism is NOT a religion, but a satanic cult or political movement originating in eastern europe. it must be destroyed.

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

That was not a good start.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Hey dude - DJH......"jewish" is not a race. By virtue of your not being able to give a more detailed approach to what you do not like about Zionism, or rather a particular branch of it as there are several, I rest my case. You sir, are a twit.

djh

djh
contributor
contributor

jews in general do not intermarry, as they see the goyim as inferior. theefore they are a race. this is not unique to juden. it just so happens they claim a monopoly on a right to be racist.

Anonymous

djh wrote:.... juden....

Interesting choice of words...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juden

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Interesting, yet not the least surprising.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum