the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again...

+16
Jondo
LivingDead
tick
Mantha
Bartron
Deank
AdamX
Freeman
EdWin
rosencrentz
grumpy old man
Miz point
death128
Outsider
JT Estoban
grumpyrom
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence

do you mean

perP

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:do you mean

perP

Ahh, thanks for the translation.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

JTF...As far as I know there are no "Laws" in Wpg or Canada for all intent and purposes that force and "Individual Homeowner or Tenant" to have "Running Water" on their premises...and...

And also the city can "shut your water off arbitrarily" and but they can't force you out of your home because they just shut your water off...and...

And JTF if you truly think about this...You can buy water just about anywhere now a days and cleaning products that don't require water etc...and also...

And also JTF you don't need running water to flush a toilet and only water will do to flush any toilet...and...

And sorry JTF but the police are smart to stay clear of this situation at this point...GGF

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman...That's just an upside down p or b in the big picture of things...GGF

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman...A perb is pav lingo...and...

And my translation of a perb is the guy "laughing all the way to the bank" as a result of what the Police did which was not follow proper "Police Arrest Protocols" and what they did to him when they arrested him and also lied about it in "Court"...and...

And then that same perb is now going to cost "All of us Taxpayers" lots of money...So yeah...I guess he must be some sort of perb or something and the police involved therefore should be what?...and...

And one way or the other...Call the guy what you like because he is still the one laughing all the way to the bank because the Police are wrong and have been caught being wrong and or lying and also caught breaking the very laws they themselves are suppose to fall under because "No Police should ever be above the Law" in a Democracy...and...

And for me this case just outlines a bigger picture going on with the Police that so many have been ignoring for far too long in Wpg...GGF

So how much did this "perb" receive as a result of the police actions?

Putting aside the high profile cases (Sophonow), how much has the City paid out in wrongful arrest or wrongful prosecution settlements or awards?

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman...That's just an upside down p or b in the big picture of things...GGF

OK, but when I stood on my head to read your post, it still didnn't make sense.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"And sorry JTF but the police are smart to stay clear of this situation at this point...GGF"

Hey GGF.. where do you live? I am going to come move in while you are away. Wont be anything you can do about it

JT Estoban

JT Estoban
major-contributor
major-contributor

....are you going to bring your own food, or just expect his fridge to be full for ya?

Just asking.....if this deal is as sweet as it sounds, I'm selling and moving in to someone else's house too!

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I was expecting to sell his fridge and order take out.

JT Estoban

JT Estoban
major-contributor
major-contributor

.....he reminds me of Stan Marsh's Grandpa for some reason....

I keep expecting him to start calling one of you "Billy" sooner or later.... Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again... - Page 8 Icon_surprised

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank I was referring to the police staying away in direct relation to the water being turned off issue...Period...GGF

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman as far as how much the perb received so far...what a question when the entire matter still has to go before the courts...and one way or the other the same perb or perp is out on the streets right now because of what the Police did...Period...GGF

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF wrote:Deank I was referring to the police staying away in direct relation to the water being turned off issue...Period...GGF
WTF are you talking about? At no time did ANYONE refer to the cops attending because of water being turned off,

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank wrong...Check your own post #170 and water...GGF

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman as far as how much the perb received so far...what a question when the entire matter still has to go before the courts...and one way or the other the same perb or perp is out on the streets right now because of what the Police did...Period...GGF

OK, so how much is he claiming in his Statement of Claim, which is public knowledge?

How much was his sentence reduced because of police actions?

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman if you care that much about the details of the case then do your own research already instead of what you are trying to do with me which at this point is what?...GGF

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I actually don't care, but you're the one making the case about how much its going to cost the taxpayers, so why not just provide that information? Is there substance to your comments, or......

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman it already cost society something because and simply as a result of the criminal being out on the street right now...and...

And what happens next will happen next...and...

And it will "further cost the taxpayers something" one way or the other in the future...Period...GGF

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Freeman wrote:
GGF wrote:Freeman as far as how much the perb received so far...what a question when the entire matter still has to go before the courts...and one way or the other the same perb or perp is out on the streets right now because of what the Police did...Period...GGF

OK, so how much is he claiming in his Statement of Claim, which is public knowledge?

How much was his sentence reduced because of police actions?

Thats why I asked the second question? Question mark...freeman

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman you've been answered in post#192 or others...Period...GGF

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF wrote:Deank wrong...Check your own post #170 and water...GGF

Maybe go back and read that yourself buddy. Just because COPS is in the title of the thread does not mean that every single word is about them

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Whatever Deank...GGF

Mantha

Mantha
contributor plus
contributor plus

Why stop at signing your "name" after "every" post? Can you at least add a "Sincerely yours" farewell, along with properly formatted date, recipient, and return address sections?

Don't forget proper postage!

http://yaciuk.blogspot.com

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Freeman you've been answered in post#192 or others...Period...GGF

So, really, the answer is that there is no real cost that can be defined in dollars, its just a statement that you made. The trouble I find with an argument like that, is you can claim that many actions, or lack thereof, cost the taxpayers money.

So, really your statement is metaphorical vs literal. Period, comma, exclamation mark...freeman

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Sorry Mantha if it offends you or others because that is how I have done things for the last 17+ yrs and that is who and what I am etc and if I truly wanted to be a "Sheep" I would certainly become one...GGF

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Yup Freeman again that needs a line drawn from tax dollars to reality as always...GGF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum