the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again...

+16
Jondo
LivingDead
tick
Mantha
Bartron
Deank
AdamX
Freeman
EdWin
rosencrentz
grumpy old man
Miz point
death128
Outsider
JT Estoban
grumpyrom
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Anonymous

The lying commie bastards!!

Anybody read the Sun story?

http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/winnipeg/2010/01/28/12656996.html

Obviously these fcukheads didn't learn from their fcukhead buddies in Vancouver eh.

Last edited by JTF on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

grumpyrom

grumpyrom
major-contributor
major-contributor

I saw the video..pretty vile behaviour from people who we trust to uphold the law. While I hate scumbag thieves as much as anyone else, I can't condone the actions of those officers. They need to be held to a higher standard. I can understand a single blow or two while taking the guy down in the heat of the moment while the adreniline is flowing. They are only human after all and still falable. What I can't condone is having 4 or 5 officers beating on a guy who has willfully surrendered himself and then tasering him TWICE for the hell of it. Then just to top it off they make up a BS report and call it a day.

Everyone of those officers involved should lose their jobs immediately. It makes any decent cop on the force look like just as big a dirt bag as the criminals they catch.

Anonymous

They're all the same imo. They will all back each other up all the time and lie whenever it suits them.

This is a good example.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the media.

JT Estoban

JT Estoban
major-contributor
major-contributor

Speaking of cops behaving badly....how about those RC's in the Vancouver area....made the news again!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/01/28/bc-rcmp-brassington-surrey-six-girlfriend-pregnant.html

This time, knocking up one of the suspects of a gang/drug/prostitute/murder type investigation's girlfriend!

As I understand it, the RC in question is married to a fellow RC in the same department. (that's the rumor around the office today...I haven't confirmed that in any media account)

Anonymous

I had a coffee-spew this morning when I read that McCaskill is bringing in the fcuken RCMP to investigate the matter.

Oh ya....that will assure that we have the truth. Asking the proven fcuken liars to tell the truth.

McCaskill is a fcuken idiot if he thinks this will fool anybody.

Next he is going to tell us to not believe our lying eyes.

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

I guess you guys missed reading the part about him ramming the cruiser with the STOLEN F150 truck before he sped away.
Or knocking over a light standard.
Or sending Pedestrians scrambling for safety.
Its people like this a$$hat that have made my insurance rates as high as they are. Evil or Very Mad

death128

death128
contributor
contributor

If you want some action... bring a copy to a magistrate and ask for an arrest warrant for these dudes... At least you know their employer.. and one of their names..

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Wow....someone is "fcuken" cheesed today.....five times. Maybe we need to get him a thesaurus? Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again... Icon_smile

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

death128 wrote:If you want some action... bring a copy to a magistrate and ask for an arrest warrant for these dudes... At least you know their employer.. and one of their names..

Now that would be worthy of a press conference! Twenty years or so ago the local press may have attempted that sort of action but now? Doubtful. Joe Q. Citizen would not be all that successful either.

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

Miz point wrote:Wow....someone is "fcuken" cheesed today.....five times. Maybe we need to get him a thesaurus? Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again... Icon_smile

Are you referring to me?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Outsider wrote:
Miz point wrote:Wow....someone is "fcuken" cheesed today.....five times. Maybe we need to get him a thesaurus? Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again... Icon_smile

Are you referring to me?

How could I be since the word in question in quotes in my statement was not used by you?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Even if this guy rammed the cruiser there is still no justification for the beat-down after his surrender. If it were any of us defending ourselves or property in this manner you can bet we would be up on charges.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Outsider wrote:I guess you guys missed reading the part about him ramming the cruiser with the STOLEN F150 truck before he sped away.
Or knocking over a light standard.
Or sending Pedestrians scrambling for safety.
Its people like this a$$hat that have made my insurance rates as high as they are. Evil or Very Mad

The bad guy deserves EVERYTHING Canadian justice could have thrown at him. And more.

We do not need vigilante cops meting out justice on their own. If the cops would have shot and killed him whilst bad guy was ramming the cruiser. Well okay then.

We MUST draw the line somewhere when it comes to the overboard actions of the police.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Miz point wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Are you referring to me?

How could I be since the word in question in quotes in my statement was not used by you?

Or, you could have answered: Nope. Not you...

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

Last edited by Outsider on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to remove)

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

I wonder what hymn book you guys would be singing from if this guy had endangered YOUR friends or families ON PURPOSE?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

grumpy old man wrote:
Miz point wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Are you referring to me?

Or, you could have answered: Nope. Not you...

Or you could - hmmmm......nah, NOT worth saying. Winnipeg Cops lying through their teeth again... 741416

death128

death128
contributor
contributor

To answer your deleted question... Shooting the guy while feeling he is truly endangering your life or others is more civil then gang banging a guy while getting on his knees and surrendering...

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Outsider wrote:I wonder what hymn book you guys would be singing from if this guy had endangered YOUR friends or families ON PURPOSE?

Once again, if that were the case any of us Joe Q. Citizen types would be up before the man if we tried anything. As should be the case with the police. The police do not need to become thugs in order to get the thugs.

Anonymous

Make that six times....FCUK YOU .

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Outsider wrote:I wonder what hymn book you guys would be singing from if this guy had endangered YOUR friends or families ON PURPOSE?
Well let's just turn that question around on you...

What if that bad guy was you? Would it be okay if the cops beat the sh1t out of you? Where do you draw the line to define what level of misdeed it's okay for the cops to act?

Or, what if the cops made a mistake and grabbed the wrong guy? They have been known to make mistakes before. Oops. We're sorry.

Look, the guy deserved to have the snot kicked out of him. But it's just not right what the cops did.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The cops obviously showed a side of road rage that should not happen in a trained officer. That particular officer, I believe was also mentioned in another claim of abuse? The guy will probably lose his job, and you know what? he deserves to lose it! You just cannot have that illegal pounding, no matter how pissed off you are.
The system will work. This guy will possibly get compensation, and the officers present there will have to re-take that course on how to act responsibly, when being taped by a camera!

http://www.elansofas.com

Anonymous

Isn't one of the cops the Chief's son or nephew, or something?

Now, one cannot tell the good guys from the bad guys.

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

grumpy old man wrote:
Well let's just turn that question around on you...

What if that bad guy was you? Would it be okay if the cops beat the sh1t out of you? Where do you draw the line to define what level of misdeed it's okay for the cops to act?

Or, what if the cops made a mistake and grabbed the wrong guy? They have been known to make mistakes before. Oops. We're sorry.

Look, the guy deserved to have the snot kicked out of him. But it's just not right what the cops did.

I don't really know they beat the sh!t beat out of him.
After all he did run into a few things with the truck.
Was he wearing a seat belt?
Did the air bag go off?
Wasn't he running away after he crashed the truck?
Maybe he just go hurt if they TACKLED (NOT PUNCHED) him.

And I am pretty sure the cops got a good enough look at him when he tried to run them down with the truck to KNOW they had the "right guy".

PS: I believe it was the cops who brought the tape to court in the first place. I am convinced they would not have brought the tape to the courts attention if they were in fact guilty of "beating the sh!t out of him". After all they are not idiots.

PS2: I wonder how many vehicles he has stolen????

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Did you see the video? Did you read the Free Press?
One of those officers, Const. Ryan Law, indicated in his notes that police tried to make Bousquet calm down with clear verbal commands and only used force after Bousquet struggled and swung at police.

If you watch the video you will discover Const. Law is lying.

Something else to consider:
Law already faces a charge of assault for the alleged beating of Henry Lavallee in a Public Safety Building interview room in November 2008.

More goodies... Law (ironic eh?) is the nephew of Winnipeg Police Chief Keith McCaskill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum