the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Pride Parade

+10
grumpy old man
AGEsAces
SMW
Goth_chic
Freeman
eastsider
Deank
anny
love&hate
Triniman
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

rosencrentz

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

try and spell their as thi er, but without the space! GOM quit ruining thimgs

http://www.elansofas.com

102Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

You know, I made that little adjustment months ago. Ummm, just noticing now? Smile

103Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I have been spelling thi er that way for DaenK's benefit and eye haven't seen it come up as their!
Maybe Eye haven't bothered to read what came up?

104Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

hehehe... nope you have not bothered to read it Rosie

and uh yeah they're ARE roman catholic and protestant parades.. just not in Winnipeg.. although their was a focus on the family parade last year or the year before.

105Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

gettin a chick pregnant? Not just for guys any more

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Features/2009/06/15/9805586-cp.html

106Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:gettin a chick pregnant? Not just for guys any more

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Features/2009/06/15/9805586-cp.html

That's not pregnancy...it's cloning.

http://www.photage.ca

107Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

how is it cloning? They created sperm from stem cells. And then let the sperm and egg naturally work together to create a being.

For the record for those of you that missed it.. Its has not actually happened yet.. its a "story"

Also for the record. There was a science fiction story written many years ago about this exact same story line. Where a group of women had left earth and then only after a number of generations of self procreation they realized that they were in Danger of dieing out because of lack of genetic diversity so they had to "order" a ship full of men from planet earth and were using their planets resources as a bargaining chip. amusing in that it was from a point of view of women that had no idea what men even looked like.

108Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

That was not science fiction. I was one of those guys brought to that planet. I still communicate with them when the weather conditions are just right and I wear my tin foil hat.

109Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

So, are you saying that there is a planet with a bunch of little GOM's running around?

110Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

There is a planet with a bunch of little BIG GOM's running around...

111Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:how is it cloning? They created sperm from stem cells. And then let the sperm and egg naturally work together to create a being.

For the record for those of you that missed it.. Its has not actually happened yet.. its a "story"

Also for the record. There was a science fiction story written many years ago about this exact same story line. Where a group of women had left earth and then only after a number of generations of self procreation they realized that they were in Danger of dieing out because of lack of genetic diversity so they had to "order" a ship full of men from planet earth and were using their planets resources as a bargaining chip. amusing in that it was from a point of view of women that had no idea what men even looked like.

I guess I misunderstand how stem cells work then.
I understood it to be taking two sets of stem cells and mashing them together to create a person...that's the procedure for cloning (only using two cells from the same creature instead of two different ones).

There's plenty of sci-fi about this same theory though...even Stargate & Star Trek addressed it for a couple of more "mainstream" scifi references.

http://www.photage.ca

112Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

no no.. they are taking the stem cells and creating sperm out of them.. then using the sperm to impregnate the other partner.

That Star Trek episode was so totally messed up it was not even funny.

113Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Triniman wrote:I say they should stay in the closet instead of promoting their lifestyle. You can bet your tax dollars will go towards gay pride exhibits at the rights museum. What a waste of money.

wow.....I really do not know how to respond to that one....

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

114Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm

umcrouc0

umcrouc0
contributor plus
contributor plus

Miz point wrote:
Triniman wrote:I say they should stay in the closet instead of promoting their lifestyle. You can bet your tax dollars will go towards gay pride exhibits at the rights museum. What a waste of money.

wow.....I really do not know how to respond to that one....
Is that intentional satire? If not that quote could have it's own permanent exhibit at the rights museum. I'm actually confused as well on how to respond to it. It both disses the rights museum while at the same time giving a perfect example of the type of thinking that justifies it's existance and even what content should be there. It's some crazy paradox.

115Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well I do know for fact that to be openly gay in Trinidad is to ask for death or at the very least a severe beating....why some straights are so afraid of the queer community is ridiculous.

Straight males - get over yourselves.....no self-respecting gay man would make a pass at you unless he was sure that you swung both ways....otoh, guys, now you know how us ladies feel when we are treated like sex toys by straight males....

116Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

MizPoint- is there some antagonistic attitude that eye detect coming up from Costa Rica??
What are all the rewards showing up on Facebook? I wish I could figure out all that computer crap!

117Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am a bigtime gangsta now.....no Rosen, no antagonism but as a woman I have to deal with unwanted attentions on a daily basis....I wonder how many times the average straight guy out there has been hit on by another guy....the men out there who decry homosexuality are usually deeply closeted themselves.....look no further than the shenanigans some members of the GOP get into.

118Gay Pride Parade - Page 5 Empty Re: Gay Pride Parade Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Anonymous

Miz point wrote:I am a bigtime gangsta now.....no Rosen, no antagonism but as a woman I have to deal with unwanted attentions on a daily basis....I wonder how many times the average straight guy out there has been hit on by another guy....the men out there who decry homosexuality are usually deeply closeted themselves.....look no further than the shenanigans some members of the GOP get into.

I've actually been hit on by a gay guy before. However, I'm pretty open minded and a big dude (6'2/200), so I usually laugh and tell them I'm straight. I would feel a bit intimidated if they were bigger than me, so I can sort of relate to what you are saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum