the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is in the best interests of Canada?

+5
FlyingRat
Deank
SMW
Goth_chic
grumpy old man
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What is in the best interests of Canada?

What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Western Canada 92 Quebec 75 Ont 106 if you do not win a majority of Quebec as a conservative you will not do it in Ontario unless Dion Runs .
The big O has been and will stay Liberal as they are the party who stand up for there interests best when did the conservatives last win a majority in Ontario seat wise . Cept possible When Dion ran the Liberals , The new guy is far more popular then Mr Harper is there and now that Harper has shown he is not really concerned about the problems there. Ignatuof will walk in as the saviour of the Auto industry.

Suggest you do a little looking out side your blue coloured lenses and see the damage Harper has done to the party. The coalition is not totally over either . Remember Harper had a minority and could not hold it cause he had to extract revenge .
Frankly I don't give a dam as I don't like either of them , also Ignatuof will also carry more weight in Quebec , something Alberta spent alot of money trying to buy last time .

Anonymous

In all this prognostication, we shouldn't assume that all liberals will wish to see Ignateiff as Prime Minister. That would be the ballot question imo.

Anonymous

I think he will do allright as he will probaly carry Ont and Quebec is up for grabs.

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

How about merging with Greenland. They aren't doing too well with their Danish cookies...

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

Anonymous

I delete all my Danish cookies.

Anonymous

Um Danish cookies

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I buy way too many danish butter cookies at christmas time.. especially considering my wife bakes so much too.

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

I'd rather have the danish: What is in the best interests of Canada? - Page 3 Pastries_photo

Anonymous

Thats it we give every one in Canada a cookie before they vote next time , and maybe we will get a majority

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Or a pot brownie, then we can get a Green majority! Wink

Anonymous

Pavolo wrote:Western Canada 92 Quebec 75 Ont 106 .

Where exactly did you get those figures?

The correct # of seats in Parliament is 308.
Western Canada = 105
Ontario = 106
Quebec = 75
Maritimes = 32

Anonymous

Right now, the best interests for Canada is all the people from Ontario who were laid off (mainly from the big 3 auto companies), relocate and fill the job that are vacant in Alberta. It's a win-win situation.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

from a recent article on TV....Alberta is starting to cool down..lots of projects being cancelled... any truth to that? Or just CBC sensationalism?

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

With the price of oil dropping so much it would not surprise me to see that super-heated economy slowing down. That would mean peeps in the oil patch maybe looking elsewhere for jobs. With more peeps on the job hunt you can be assured the salaries will begin dropping. Probably have seen the last of $15/hour Tim Horton's cashiers...

Anonymous

Yes but the Arabs are cutting production big time so the price will go back up. The oilsands loses money at this barrel price .

Anonymous

Starting to look like saner heads will prvail as the rhetoric had gone way down and maybe the clowns will grow up and run the country . The goverment is now admiting that we are in worse shape then 3 weeks ago and maybe we were to begin with .

So out comes the bag of money to solve it and kiss ass in Ontario as you might need them in an election to win the majority you seek . always have always will .

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

The price of oil is down to $37/barrel. Doesn't look like it at the gas pumps...

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

Anonymous

You got that right believe we should be paying 57 to 64 a liter, but then the over paid executives would not be getting there bonus .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum