the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 7 Most Insane True Stories of Neighbors from Hell

+5
FlyingRat
holly golightly
Goth_chic
grumpy old man
Deank
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am so glad I live where I do....my neighbours are cool, quiet and very helpful. One of them came by this morning and helped me kickstart the reclamation of my garden.....I made him sourdough pizza. Now a bunch of us neighbours are gonna get together and work on some containers and compost systems.....yep, I love my neighbours.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF wrote:Deank you wrote:

"and 30+ arbitrary coppers visits that constitute "Harassment"..."

They aint arbitrary if the neighbors actually called. They are in fact required.

If you say so Deank...And what about the 3 Bogus Summons are they required also?

funny I dont recall saying anything at all about that. all I remember commenting on is you calling them arbitrary visits. I pointed out a simple fact of law.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

GOM you wrote:

Are you really trying to alienate yourself from everybody?

Whatever...

GOM you also wrote:

Please answer these questions:

1) are the Winnipeg Police obligated to investigate when called? Yes or no?

Yes...Who calls them all the time and makes the false allegations etc?...The nut neighbor...

So why has he not been charged yet for continuing to make false allegations etc?...

And more specifically why is he allowed to continue to make false allegations etc?...

And when will the coppers finally deal with the nut neighbor and leave me specifically and also my wife the f$ck alone already?...

And more specifically when will the coppers stop "Harassing me and my wife" at all times of the day or night?...

GOM you also wrote:

b) How have you determined the summonses are in fact bogus?

Yes, yes, yes and do you remember how they are all Provincial Traffic Summons and not Municipal By Law Noise Summons and with the last Summons as a result of my "Actions to Move" the Summons in Municipal By Law Court instead of Traffic Court and then in Municipal By Law Court on Dec 10th and I am on Court Records as being the only one with a known copy of a Summons issued on Sept 22th by the coppers and once again these are the same coppers involved in the mischief enjoyment of property charge...

And just another reminder...I had 3 coppers at my house on Sept 22nd who were there to issue this Summons at 3:00 pm in the afternoon for having my portable clock radio playing in my basement window...

GOM you also wrote:

iii) Did you post a LERA complaint about those bogus summonses and the officers that executed

Once again a LERA Complaint in relation to the 3 Bogus Summons and for the record the 30+ arbitrary copper visits is on hold because the 3 Bogus Summons and 30+ arbitrary coppers visits is evidence to be used against the coppers in the mischief enjoyment of property charge because it involves the same coppers that issued 2 of the bogus Summons mainly...and so on...

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Here we go once again, on the GGF rollercoaster of postings.

GGF, it was you that went to the media about your plight. It was also you that posted more information about it in this forum. Now you can call me a troll, a thrall or a bully, or just a big meany, but if you post something here in a public forum, expect that people will post their own opinion. If you don't like me posting about your bullshit, the solution is simple, don't post anything in this forum.

It doesn't take a PhD to figure out bullshit. None of us here are going to provide any testimony at your trial and for that, you should be thankful. The neighbour called the cops, they responded. After 30 calls, maybe they actually figured out who the nut neighbour really is.

It was not you that forced your criminal charges to trial, it was the Crown, and they could have dropped the charges at any time, but the mere fact that they are pursuing it tells me that there is merit.

You keep bringing up the 3 bogus summons. Well, if they dropped it, just smile and walk away. Lots of people have had speeding tickets, traffic offences, etc over turned, but it doesn't automatically equate to a LERA complaint.

Anyway, if you don't want me to comment on any more of your postings, the solution is simple...SHUT THE frick UP.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Freeman wrote:Here we go once again, on the GGF rollercoaster of postings.

GGF, it was you that went to the media about your plight. It was also you that posted more information about it in this forum. Now you can call me a troll, a thrall or a bully, or just a big meany, but if you post something here in a public forum, expect that people will post their own opinion. If you don't like me posting about your bullshit, the solution is simple, don't post anything in this forum.

It doesn't take a PhD to figure out bullshit. None of us here are going to provide any testimony at your trial and for that, you should be thankful. The neighbour called the cops, they responded. After 30 calls, maybe they actually figured out who the nut neighbour really is.

It was not you that forced your criminal charges to trial, it was the Crown, and they could have dropped the charges at any time, but the mere fact that they are pursuing it tells me that there is merit.

You keep bringing up the 3 bogus summons. Well, if they dropped it, just smile and walk away. Lots of people have had speeding tickets, traffic offences, etc over turned, but it doesn't automatically equate to a LERA complaint.

Anyway, if you don't want me to comment on any more of your postings, the solution is simple...SHUT THE frick UP.
ggf has fully embraced a victim-mentality. He is looking to the sandbox for sympathy and validation. The fact he is receiving none of that has led him to respond in an over-the-top fashion.

If one has a story of woe, and is looking for an ear, one should state the facts matter-of-factually, without all the extraneous words and the hyperbole.

If one wishes to win over the audience one woes the audience. One does not alienate the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum