the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 7 Most Insane True Stories of Neighbors from Hell

+5
FlyingRat
holly golightly
Goth_chic
grumpy old man
Deank
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

It only took 7 days, 8 hours and 37 minutes, but we all knew it was going to happen.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

THAT... is the onliest thing that surprised me.

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I bet that was a long 7 days, 8 hours and 37 minutes for someone.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Just goes to prove the story depends on which side of the fence you are.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

or moat? The 7 Most Insane True Stories of Neighbors from Hell - Page 2 Icon_smile

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

My wife and I had another arbitrary copper visit at just past midnight (Sunday April 18th 00:15) because my nut neighbor claimed I was banging on the side of his house and his son apparently saw me etc which is another one of his lies and or false allegations etc...

None the less I left the inside of my house only once around 6pm for about 1hr yesterday because I wasn't feeling well all day and spent most of the day on the computer or laying down on the couch yesterday and was asleep on the couch when the coppers rang our doorbell again at just past midnight and my wife was laying down in the bedroom watching tv...

Once again I told the coppers they were harassing us again and for the zillion time a request was made by me to "Charge this nut neighbor with Criminal Harassment" if the coppers want to end this non sense all the time...

And once again the coppers refused so I told them I will just have to wait until Sept when my trial is over with my Mischief enjoyment of property charges and then I will have to have my lawyer "personally charge the nut with criminal harassment" and then the "Entire Copper Department" will have a lot of explaining to do in relation to "All the Harassment and so much more" they have done to me in particular and also my wife since last year instead of charging this nut neighbor right from the get go...

And as I have said countless times...Just the mere fact that I still breath this nut neighbor calls you coppers and gets his fix every time you come out and Harass Me in particular and or my wife...

And I/we never have to do anything specific and we never know when the nut neighbor is going to need a fix and call the coppers so we never know when our doorbell will be rang and the coppers will be standing there...

And yes I have a POINT TO MAKE MIZ POINT>>>THIS situation of mine is real and is being dealt with as best as I can etc for the moment...And if you think for one moment what the coppers have done and are continuing to do is OK...

Well watch me and how vindictive I become in a real court of law where it really matters when the dog gone time comes which cannot come soon enough...

But first things first...And I will leave it at that for now...

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I just have one question.......Why were you banging on the side of the neighbours house?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Unhinged....disconnected
are some
dudes....wow

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Thought just occoured to me. Its another neighbor pulling sh1t on your neighbor, making it seem like you and enjoying every little bit of the show.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Who the hell knows....

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Got the video cameras up yet?

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you wrote:

Thought just occoured to me. Its another neighbor pulling sh1t on your neighbor, making it seem like you and enjoying every little bit of the show.

Not even close...

This is a nut neighbor that is out to try and destroy me and has the coppers who have their hands all soiled and coppers who have escalated what started last year as a lot grade dispute and as a result of sticking their noses where it didn't belong and continuing to allow this nut neighbor to make false accusations against me etc and in some cases a few coppers have help him along...And now how and who is going to be big enough to stop it...The coppers?...

Because I can't until court etc and the irony and stupidity is and will be that my lawyer and or I will do exactly what the coppers should of done in the first place which is "Charge the NUT NEIGHBOR with Criminal Harassment" and law suits everywhere to boot...And bye, bye...already...

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Why are the coppers targeting you?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF wrote:Deank you wrote:

Not even close...

This is a nut neighbor that is out to try and destroy me and has the coppers who have their hands all soiled and coppers who have escalated what started last year as a lot grade dispute and as a result of sticking their noses where it didn't belong and continuing to allow this nut neighbor to make false accusations against me etc and in some cases a few coppers have help him along...And now how and who is going to be big enough to stop it...The coppers?...

Because I can't until court etc and the irony and stupidity is and will be that my lawyer and or I will do exactly what the coppers should of done in the first place which is "Charge the NUT NEIGHBOR with Criminal Harassment" and law suits everywhere to boot...And bye, bye...already...

Or, you could be wrong.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

GOM you wrote:

Because their hands are all soiled on this one and they god darn know it already...

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you wrote:

Or, you could be wrong.

Or I could be right and until you god darn see the evidence I have...Who the hell do you think you are question my judgement?...

And or my reasons for wanting to end this non sense already...

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

GGF wrote:GOM you wrote:

Because their hands are all soiled on this one and they god darn know it already...
Why are their hands soiled?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"ho the hell do you think you are question my judgement?."

LOL. nice so according to you, no one can ever comment on anything without hsving seen it.

I expect you to uphold that

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

GGF wrote:Deank you wrote:

Or, you could be wrong.

Or I could be right and until you god darn see the evidence I have...Who the hell do you think you are question my judgement?...

And or my reasons for wanting to end this non sense already...

If you respond to queries and rebuttals in this fashion you'll not win over the hearts and minds of potential sympathizers.

You need to understand that there are three sides to every story: your side; their side; and the truth.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I have had it with this nonsense. Unless GGF has a LERA case going forward I reserve my right to be skeptical and questioning. I have seen this moat (from a safe, legal distance). If I had to contend with that mess next to my house you can bet that this issue would have been resolved a long time ago!

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz Point you wrote:

I have had it with this nonsense. Unless GGF has a LERA case going forward I reserve my right to be skeptical and questioning. I have seen this moat (from a safe, legal distance). If I had to contend with that mess next to my house you can bet that this issue would have been resolved a long time ago!

I have a LERA "Copper Harassment Complaint" on "hold right at the moment" and in relation to 3 Bogus Summons Issued and 30+ arbitrary Copper visits etc and the reason the LERA COMPLAINT IS ON HOLD is because "All of that is evidence" against the coppers in the Mischief enjoyment of property charges which involve the same coppers that issued the 3 bogus Summons etc...

And there is more that I haven't made public etc...

And if you are truly interested in finding out how all this works than please go and get educated in relation to how "Real Law works" and how evidence is used etc because the only moat I know is you Miz Pointless...

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

You are consistently inarticulate and by being inarticulate you will never win anybody, let alone a Judge, over to your side. Call me all the names you like but I have had one of the few successful LERA complaints so I do believe I know what I am talking about. As to getting educated I would recommend that you perhaps seek some of that yourself.

If you cannot discuss your case here in full THEN STOP FRIGGING DISCUSSING IT PERIOD!!! All you are doing is pissing folks off. You are not the only person on this board who has had "dealings" with the police, has litigation pending or owns the rights to hardship.

I shall continue to be questioning and cynical regarding you GGF because you have been down the litigation path before.....public records, gotta love em.

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Its all bullshit. GGF puts his woes on this forum, makes all kinds of accusations and insinuations, and when he is questioned on it, tells DeanK that he has no right to question his judgement.

SO, then what is the point of posting all this crap. To garner sympathy? Well, that sure ain't working.

GGF, YOU are the one facing criminal charges. YOU are the guy that dug a moat in his yard to piss off your neighbour. YOU are the one that has presented absolutely no evidence, but says you have tons. Maybe you should change your diet, because whatever you're eating is making you paranoid.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Freeman wrote:Its all bullshit. GGF puts his woes on this forum, makes all kinds of accusations and insinuations, and when he is questioned on it, tells DeanK that he has no right to question his judgement.

SO, then what is the point of posting all this crap. To garner sympathy? Well, that sure ain't working.

GGF, YOU are the one facing criminal charges. YOU are the guy that dug a moat in his yard to piss off your neighbour. YOU are the one that has presented absolutely no evidence, but says you have tons. Maybe you should change your diet, because whatever you're eating is making you paranoid.

I too wonder why ggf is presenting his case here, in dribs and drabs, and get indignant when challenged.

I can understand two neighbours having a conflict. That will happen. I can also understand a neighbour calling the police when the neighbour feels threatened.

What I don't get, and what ggf has not helped me understand, is why the coppers have targeted ggf with "illegal" activities.

In most cases there is usually a motive. What motive do the police have to harass ggf?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Delusions of grandeur - it's all a great conspiracy on the part of an under worked District 3 to make sure that GGF is on their radar 24/7.....sigh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum