the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baby savagely attacked

+10
AGEsAces
Triniman
Freeman
holly golightly
EdWin
Bartron
eastsider
grumpy old man
Deank
grumpyrom
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 pm

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:Too bad she is in protective custody right now.

and what are YOU going to do? you can't even walk Smile)

http://www.photage.ca

27Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I dont need to do anything Smile

heh.. bets are I could fall on her though and cause enough damage... maybe I dont need to be able to walk.

28Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

I suspect even a paralyzed person would want to get their hands on this evil b1tch.

29Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

I feel so sorry for the baby and her family. But what kind of party is held at the home of a 14 month old at 4:30 am? There was a real failure to protect this baby.

I am against capital punishment, as a rule. Life imprisonment sentenced to hard (useful) labour, in general population should be enough.

30Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"what kind of party is held at the home of a 14 month old at 4:30 am? "
I dont understand what the problem is with that?

31Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:"what kind of party is held at the home of a 14 month old at 4:30 am? "
I dont understand what the problem is with that?

me either really...when my daughter was younger...we would have friends over till 2-3am...though she went to bed at 8pm...she would sleep through it.

This incident has nothing to do with a party going on...it has everything to do with whoever this psycho is...and what made her do what she did.

http://www.photage.ca

32Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

My question was is this the type of party where you have a few friends over, or the type where the doors are wide open, booze flowing freely, home owners are passed out, and anyone can walk in and do whatever.

33Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

ahh I see

well there was a 26 month old at Rosies party and from what I hear that was some crazy arse mofo there too..

34Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Reading comments and comparing the vitriol from yesterday to today....now that we know it was some nineteen year old tough cookie from Little Grand Rapids??? And not Post Partum related???? I will say this however....lemme see, party on a weeknight, in a Manitoba Housing complex notorious for dopers, gangbangers and the like....Ms. Eaglestick, the perp, shown in a photo flashing a banger hand gesture.....a party going on until the wee hours of the morning, pretty sure most in attendance were eggregiously intoxicated.....and what did the neighbours do???? Piss bugger all....because that would make them rats....or is it because that too is their lifestyle, a life of drunken stupidity and strangers coming around even if the kids are trying to sleep.

The rez is Winnipeg....Winnipeg is the rez.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

35Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

More and more so...

We better find a way to deal with the horsh1te that comes with it.

36Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Maybe H1N1 is God's way of taking out the trash...Wink We can only hope. sarcasm

37Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

And once again WHERE ARE THE fricking NATIVE LEADERS who need to comment on these social tragedies??? I know - they are sucking up to the big banking firms just like Unky Phil did today.....

38Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Nope. Native leaders don't seem to hold press conferences when it is the natives in hot water.

39Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

My point exactly.....this shite has been going on for too long.....it will never vanish as long as we keep funding it and enabling it by sticking our collective heads in the sand and maintaining this system of infantilization that seems to keep leading to infanticide.

40Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

It is safe to say that this woman is a product of the residential school system and her actions were a result of the cultural genocide aimed at all First Nations people. Charges should be dropped in favour of a healing circle.

41Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:27 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I hope that was sarcasm being that she is 19.....but yeah I wonder what excuses her taxpayer-funded lawyer will dredge up.

42Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:I hope that was sarcasm being that she is 19.....but yeah I wonder what excuses her taxpayer-funded lawyer will dredge up.

I thought thats what I just gave....excuses.

43Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 am

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

Heard on the news this morning the bitc& is out on bail. What has to happen to keep this piece of sh!t in jail.

44Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

You are kidding aren't you? She was on bail when she went berserk already.

45Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 am

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

I heard it on the news on the way in to work this morning but can't seem to find it on any of the news sites online so it may not have been updated yet. I will keep looking to see if I can find any news.

46Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I cant even begin to imagine how this baby will survive. A few shakes and it messes them up. How bad is this going to be?
The worst part is, there is nothing we can do to help. Or is there? Anyone have any ideas on how we can help?

47Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Adopt her and take her forever out of that environment?

Still the chiefs are silent.

48Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 am

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

According to the latest reports from the hospital, the little girl is in stable condition and will make a full recovery. But they did not mention if they would be looking at the possibility of any long term damage to her because of the head injury she sustained. And I still can't find anything on the bitc& being out on bail for these charges but I did find a clip that stated she was out on bail for an previous assault charge when this happened so maybe I heard the clip on the radio wrong this morning.

49Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 am

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

I hope they DO let her out on bail.... then vigilante justice can be served.

Sorry.... reading "A Time to Kill" currently....

50Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:30 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

oh no.. she is not out on bail for these changes.

she is out on bail for numerous other charges. 14 other charges to be specific.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/suspect-was-out-on-bail-documents-56871962.html

July 10.. arrested and charged with assualt with a weapon
released on terms
a few days later taken into custody because she violated terms. ( one being to not drink)
Aug 4. applied for bail.. granted with terms ( one being to not drink )
Aug 21. rearrested, for being drunk and for threatenig to kill RCMP officers
Aug 28, released on bail with terms ( one being not to drink.. gee her promise not to drink has been working so well up to now... best give her another change to keep that promise)
And the kicker being...she cant return to little grand rapids. oh great.. force her to be someone elses problem.. nice...
and then we end up were we are today... with her being found drunk and attackign someone else.

yup... great system we got..

51Baby savagely attacked - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby savagely attacked Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Nice gal eh?

How come if WE can see the system is totally failing that those in the system cannot? Are they so blind? Or is it they just don't care?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum