the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone Is Being Attacked- and Is Screaming - Do you go to Help?

+5
LivingDead
death128
Deank
IG Guy
rosencrentz
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Do you get involved or go back to posting on Wpg Sandbox?

http://www.elansofas.com

IG Guy

IG Guy
contributor plus
contributor plus

I have been known to get involved. Specially when its a male threating a female or children.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I involve myself, much to the chargrin of my wife. I know I will end up dead one day because of it.

death128

death128
contributor
contributor

Same... we should start a vigilante police force. xD

IG Guy

IG Guy
contributor plus
contributor plus

Like on The Simpsons...

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:Do you get involved or go back to posting on Wpg Sandbox?

I would pull out my pistol and issue a warning, followed by a second warning with a discharge into the air, upon failing to heed my 3rd warning I would use maximum aggression/maximum violence with a shot center mass and a phone call to 911 to come pick up a shooting victim.

Then once i got out of jail or from jail i would post about it on WPG Sandbox

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

IG Guy wrote:Like on The Simpsons...
I call dibs on all cheese products!

Anonymous

LivingDead wrote:
rosencrentz wrote:Do you get involved or go back to posting on Wpg Sandbox?

I would pull out my pistol and issue a warning, followed by a second warning with a discharge into the air, upon failing to heed my 3rd warning I would use maximum aggression/maximum violence with a shot center mass and a phone call to 911 to come pick up a shooting victim.

Then once i got out of jail or from jail i would post about it on WPG Sandbox
That's two wasted rounds. Smile

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Just taser him. Then knee on his chest. Dead and no bullets wasted.

Anonymous

Ouch...you're bad! Wink

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

If it was a kid being attacked, I would certainly get involved. If it was 2 guys and it looked like a fair fight, I would take bets. If it was 2 women, I would sell tickets. If it was a woman, my response would be proportional to her bust size. But thats just me.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

DeanK- you won't end up dead from getting involved! The don't let DeanK get to 5000 posts are out looking for you!

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

rosencrentz wrote:DeanK- you won't end up dead from getting involved! The don't let DeanK get to 5000 posts are out looking for you!
yeah I ran over one of them last night cause he was frozen solid in the middle of the road... you know just a suggestion, but if you are going to hire hitmen from Cuba to come to Canada in the middle of winter, maybe buy them some pants and at least a long sleeve shirt.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

This looks like the police officer overreacted.

But I won't jump to any conclusions until all the facts are in, the trial is conducted and the inquest is completed. Not!

The dude apparently did not pay his bus fare. That is no reason for the cop to become as belligerent and aggressive as he did. Wait for back-up and carry him off as actually happened.

This is why we must remain vigilant about the conduct of police officers. They need never believe this is acceptable conduct.

AdamX

AdamX
contributor
contributor

i'd probably do the same as the camera man and get the badge number to lodge a complaint. All kinds of unecessary abuse going on there.

http://www.cakefarter.com

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

heh... lets ignore the fact that 3 taxpayer paid police officers responded to a non payment of what at at most $5 fare?
it seems the camera man must have had experience with things like this before.. note how he drops the camera to the side so that the officer appears unaware that he is being filmed. But when he asks for the badge number the officer responds almost violently to the request. Isn't that somethign that they have to turn over almost without question?

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I dunno, how long should the cop wait for the drunk to get off his ass and get off the bus? He did go a little overboard using the F word. Interesting that none of the citizens stepped up to help the cop, but the little weasel kept his camera going.

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:heh... lets ignore the fact that 3 taxpayer paid police officers responded to a non payment of what at at most $5 fare?
it seems the camera man must have had experience with things like this before.. note how he drops the camera to the side so that the officer appears unaware that he is being filmed. But when he asks for the badge number the officer responds almost violently to the request. Isn't that somethign that they have to turn over almost without question?

You don't have to ask for a badge number, just look at his badge. WPS have their numbers on their epaulets, so there is no need to ask, other than trying to be antagonistic.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah there is definately some antagonistic feeling in the camera mans voice when he asks for the number...

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Freeman wrote:I dunno, how long should the cop wait for the drunk to get off his ass and get off the bus? He did go a little overboard using the F word. Interesting that none of the citizens stepped up to help the cop, but the little weasel kept his camera going.

well slamming his head into the wall to get him up and moving is not really a great way of getting it going...

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

It may be his disgust for that cop's behaviour that makes him sound antagonistic. I would have been.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

The cop was in a pissy mood to begin with. While dealing with drunks is hugely annoying in the first place perhaps a more conciliatory approach would have been best. The cop was looking for a confrontation and he created one.

I bet the cop is disciplined and the drunk is not prosecuted.

IG Guy

IG Guy
contributor plus
contributor plus

Freeman wrote:I dunno, how long should the cop wait for the drunk to get off his ass and get off the bus? He did go a little overboard using the F word. Interesting that none of the citizens stepped up to help the cop, but the little weasel kept his camera going.

I am glad the "little weasel" kept recording. maybe, just maybe police will start being my accountable for their actions now that alot of people have these recording devices on them!

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

DeanK, regarding those Cubans, did you manage to save the cigars that they were bringing for JTF and myself ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum