the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Truly Fix the Downtown Winnipeg Aboriginal Problem

+2
rosencrentz
jimj_wpg
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jimj_wpg

jimj_wpg
contributor
contributor

Instead of having more and more and more "police" on the streets like the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ Patrol, the Downtown Parking Authority (aka G4S Global Kops for Hire), and the gay looking WPS Cadets... this is not going to solve the problem of downtown Winnipeg vagrants, drunks, drug dealers, gangs, lowlifes, etc... This path that we're currently on will eventually, it hasn't already ... to an Orwellian Police State .. with traffic cameras, surveillance cameras, lots of police and security firms monitoring/watching what everyone is doing... And one day if we stay on this path, we're going to not have the freedoms like we should have ... to freely associate with one another, to walk down a street and not be harrassed by G4S or something like that.

The other option, and I have finally become open to it is this...

Basically the aboriginals/Indians are right. The Canadian government did take away their culture, which is based on many spiritual beliefs, traditions, rituals, etc...

A lot of the ancient cultures believe(d) in things like reincarnation, that we lived as various animals before becoming human, that Humanity was "seeded" by beings from other star systems like Sirius, the Pleiades, the Andromedans, etc...

What happened since Christianity, and since Constantine, is that Constantine stole Christianity, made it the religion of the state of Rome, and suppressed or killed anyone who was actively into spiritual stuff like mentioned above.

Anyone who was found participating in spiritual stuff.

For example believing that certain crystals carry certain energies like Quartz that can amplify your psychic gifts or combined with another crystal could help keep negative energies like bad demons away. Some crystals can help with physical healing.

So when the Constantine's Christians started to kill off and suppress in various ways the spiritual ways they just continued over the centuries to do this...

Nowadays we have other places like Sudan Africa....I wonder why just now, since about 1995 that Canada has allowed soo many from there to immigrate here. My theory was that they wouldn't have been allowed here if they still carried their non-Abramic spirituality. So over several decades, us Westerners were hounded over television to pay for the Africans to be educated and to be converted to Christianity ... oh those poor poor Africans with the bugs crawling over their bodies...we must $ave them by donating $ to some Christian-based missionary group.

Same thing with our aboriginals and the residential schools.

So, really, if you want a better, safer downtown, I would suggest firstly to stop trying to convert the aboriginals too Christianity, stop trying to mould them into some urban hip I don't know what... kind of Human... because they really should be following "the old ways" ... communicating with nature, healing themselves with herbal stuff not pharmaceuticals and M.D.s...

jimj_wpg

jimj_wpg
contributor
contributor

The aboriginals or anyone for that matter, should not be forced into having to go to school for an "education"... Really.

What good is school anyways.

You learn your ABCs and 123s and kids are given too much homework. Kids should be allowed to spend the evening and weekends with their family, not in doing useless homework.

Do we really learn anything about the other stars like Sirius A, B, and C...about the Annunaki.

How much time is spent on teaching kids about the stuff beyond our solar system, the stuff that the ancient aboriginals of North America, of South America (Chile, etc... LOL) taught their kids?

Why do we waste so much time having the kids go over and over and over again how do do multiplication tables, to do long division which is totally useless in the age of the calculator?

With the Internet in the past 17 years there is finally a way for all or some of Humanity that wants to, can go and learn real Earth history...about how the Annunaki created the Human form to be slaves mining for Gold 455,000 years ago... It is not taught at school. I do remember back in Grade 8 learning and doing projects about Greek and Roman gods but I don't remember doing anything about the Sumerian tablets.

So we as Winnipeggers ... it's time to choose...

Stop complaining about the aboriginals making downtown Winnipeg a dump, because it all started with Constantine around 300 A.D.

We have to leave that behind and go back to pre-Christian spirituality.

That's where the aboriginals will find peace, will find who they are, who they have been....

Then over time, maybe a generation or less, they will no longer be walking drunk on our streets.

And get rid of the aboriginal band offices that are downtown. What good are they but to create a bureaucracy... Did these organizations exist hundred, or thousands of years ago? It is the plan of the Illuminati who somehow have laid out the path for the aboriginals to emulate Western governments...

But all of us could do with less governments not more... We could get rid of the CWB, of Ag Canada, etc...

Anonymous

Indians have been returning to their roots (what you suggest) for 50 years now.

It ain't working.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Move the very few problem civilians to Regina via the bus, by giving them a $3,000 travel allowance. This dollar figure could be a different number.
The problems are all related to money. "We" determine that example, a single mother with 3 kids needs $3000 per month to live above the poverty line, and social assisstance gives them $1800 to make sure that they cannot survive without stealing and robbing .
It is all about the money!

http://www.elansofas.com

grumpyrom

grumpyrom
major-contributor
major-contributor

Want some of jimj's stash, must be really, really, really good stuff....that is all.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

That can be the only answer. That, or he is off his meds.

eViL tRoLl

eViL tRoLl
contributor plus
contributor plus

My brain is way too small to understand this. I agree that the indians should go back to pre-christian spirituality - there are things like santa and the easter bunny to fill that void.

jimj_wpg

jimj_wpg
contributor
contributor

grumpyrom wrote:Want some of jimj's stash, must be really, really, really good stuff....that is all.

grumpy old man wrote:That can be the only answer. That, or he is off his meds.

The only 'meds' I am on is that one day we won't have to deal with the s**t we do everyday with taxes, surveillance society, having to pay for stuff (we'll have barter)...There won't be any "lost" aboriginals or others because we will have all or mostly "found" ourselves. No wars, no starvation, no lack of... No major hardships. Not having a crummy '9 to 5' job, or any job that is meaningless because there won't be a bureaucracy to create those meaningless jobs. But it won't happen on its own. No ETs are going to do it for us. We (as Humanity) have to work at it.

Genesis - It's Gonna Get Better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYgX5UiDhA

But I guess since your userids both have the word 'grumpy' in it, I guess you have become so disenfranchised that you see no hope in things ever improving on this planet... OR you have in the past actively done things to make it worse...like being actively involved/serving in the military or 'supporting our troops'.

No, both of you I'll bet, support WAR, HATE, UNCERTAINTY, FEAR -- those are negative things.

Why not be LOVE, PEACE, JOY instead? Are you (at the soul level) not capable of that?

grumpyrom

grumpyrom
major-contributor
major-contributor

Geez, jimj makes me even a commie bastard like me look normal around here. For that I salute him How to Truly Fix the Downtown Winnipeg Aboriginal Problem 114687

Northlands

Northlands
contributor
contributor

jimj_wpg wrote:
grumpyrom wrote:Want some of jimj's stash, must be really, really, really good stuff....that is all.

grumpy old man wrote:That can be the only answer. That, or he is off his meds.

The only 'meds' I am on is that one day we won't have to deal with the s**t we do everyday with taxes, surveillance society, having to pay for stuff (we'll have barter)...There won't be any "lost" aboriginals or others because we will have all or mostly "found" ourselves. No wars, no starvation, no lack of... No major hardships. Not having a crummy '9 to 5' job, or any job that is meaningless because there won't be a bureaucracy to create those meaningless jobs. But it won't happen on its own. No ETs are going to do it for us. We (as Humanity) have to work at it.

Genesis - It's Gonna Get Better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYgX5UiDhA

But I guess since your userids both have the word 'grumpy' in it, I guess you have become so disenfranchised that you see no hope in things ever improving on this planet... OR you have in the past actively done things to make it worse...like being actively involved/serving in the military or 'supporting our troops'.

No, both of you I'll bet, support WAR, HATE, UNCERTAINTY, FEAR -- those are negative things.

Why not be LOVE, PEACE, JOY instead? Are you (at the soul level) not capable of that?

Those same troops have fought to keep this country free of people who would take it over and not allow any kind of free thinking/speech/choices. It is difficult to have these things without the other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum