the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

nellie mclung was evil?

+4
grumpy old man
Miz point
rosencrentz
Deank
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 am

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
Miz point wrote:Excuse me Pav but abortions are free and accessible to ALL that is unless one's male-dominated tribal council decides that you, the woman, should not be terminating a pregnancy due to certain edicts such as the need for propagation therefore no plane ride to Winnipeg for you because we the elders have decided for you what course your womb errr life should take....Oh, I have heard that litany many times in my years up north and am hearing the siren call down here.....we will breed, and breed and breed because we can and that is how we will regain whatever......and you Pav cannot deny that words such as those have been uttered from top all the way down to the fourteen year-old girl who has been pressured into keeping a child she is not prepared to raise.

Hence as said it is not as easy for the girl up north and you are right , in their eyes numbers matter .

And that my friend, in its own insidious way, is a form of EUGENICS.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

52nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:27 am

Anonymous

Depending on which side of the story you are on . As their are always 2 sides

53nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am on the side of the story that is getting sick and tired of seeing children brought into this world that have the chips stacked against them from the get-go, that are used as pawns in a form of culture a-go-go, used in whatever way politically to maintain a form of blackmail that has no place in present-day circumstances.

54nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 am

Anonymous

Yes so am I, but the natives see a system stacked against them for they are the minority . Not the proper view in our thinking but try to see it from their history with us . Again Education is the solution but it hard to get rid of stereotypes in some minds .

55nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I have seen the story from "their" side Pav....goodness knows I have articulated it enough here. So tell me, when does the process of making excuses, on both sides, end once and for all and progress start to be made?

56nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

what are you people doing up this early on a Freakin MONDAY and arguing about this? Take a shot of vodka, settle down and then discuss later today.

57nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 8:56 am

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
LivingDead wrote:
Pavolo wrote:So where in your infinite wisdom do you find the solution , sterilization is not one of them . But easier adoption is one of them . Problem is no one wants to take the child and give them a chance at better live . Most of these kids if given the chance can and do lead fairly good life's .

Quite a few people are not willing to take a chance on adopting a child who might have FASD.

Pav old chum, could you afford to look after a child with FASD? Would you be willing to adopt a child from Manitoba? Are you a part of the solution?

One I was one of those children in the 50's and I have done quite well Thank you .

Two I have friends that have adopted a child who is white and suffers from it he is doing better every year .

Three Iam to late in life to adopt a child now, but would if I could .

And the comment about white was directed at Freeman just to say not all adoptions in question are Native in ancestry. Cept maybe in your eyes , Yes while the majority are it is not unheard of for the little Barby Princess from River Heights to be part of the problem . You may not hear as much about it as they can or do afford Abortions much easier then the girl on the reserve . After all there is an image remember .

So Pav you are telling us you have FAS and were adopted????

58nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 9:00 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:what are you people doing up this early on a Freakin MONDAY and arguing about this? Take a shot of vodka, settle down and then discuss later today.

A shot of vodka would be wonderful to partake of but I have too much business to conduct today.....but on that note, I do have a lovely bottle of Prosecco and some Stilton to get into later..... nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Icon_smile

59nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Anonymous

Miz point wrote:I have seen the story from "their" side Pav....goodness knows I have articulated it enough here. So tell me, when does the process of making excuses, on both sides, end once and for all and progress start to be made?

Probaly when we do not look at them as the cause of all of their problems , and admit that we may be to blame too.

60nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

I'm not to blame.

Let's focus on responsibility for self.

You know, I'm of Irish descent. I do not blame anything that happens to me on how peeps treated the Irish when they first arrived in North America...

I take full responsibility for my actions. The onliest time I blame others is when those Zionist bastards make me drink too much.

61nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Anonymous

nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Lol

62nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:what are you people doing up this early on a Freakin MONDAY and arguing about this? Take a shot of vodka, settle down and then discuss later today.

I did, it just made me want to argue more. nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Icon_smile

63nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Mon May 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Anonymous

Put me to sleep .

64nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 1:50 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
Miz point wrote:I have seen the story from "their" side Pav....goodness knows I have articulated it enough here. So tell me, when does the process of making excuses, on both sides, end once and for all and progress start to be made?

Probaly when we do not look at them as the cause of all of their problems , and admit that we may be to blame too.

phrick that....sorry but I had to deal in court today with a "victim".....low IQ twat who thinks she can use whatever to gain whatever even if she had lost whatever and still wants to blame whatever...and cannot look towards herself in terms of her situation? You know Pav a nice little word called INTROSPECTION?????

phrick that....and phrick her....and phrick the phucking system that allows folks like her to keep breeding and needing and whatever.

65nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 am

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

Freeman wrote:Wait a minute...someone is advocating that families adopt aboriginal babies and take them away from their cultures and values? Isn't that considered cultural genocide? Isn't there a movement to try to connect adopted children back with their birth parents?

Seems like that solution has been tried before and been the subject of much criticism.

Worked well for Phoenix Sinclair
nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 160_phoenix_sinclair_w_cat

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

66nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 7:45 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

LivingDead wrote:
Freeman wrote:Wait a minute...someone is advocating that families adopt aboriginal babies and take them away from their cultures and values? Isn't that considered cultural genocide? Isn't there a movement to try to connect adopted children back with their birth parents?

Seems like that solution has been tried before and been the subject of much criticism.

Worked well for Phoenix Sinclair
nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 160_phoenix_sinclair_w_cat
And how many exactly like her have also died ensuring the culture takes precedence?

I'll answer: too fricking many. Some people forget that. And more excuses are tendered as answers...

67nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 7:53 am

Anonymous

Miz point wrote:
Pavolo wrote:

phrick that....sorry but I had to deal in court today with a "victim".....low IQ twat who thinks she can use whatever to gain whatever even if she had lost whatever and still wants to blame whatever...and cannot look towards herself in terms of her situation? You know Pav a nice little word called INTROSPECTION?????

phrick that....and phrick her....and phrick the phucking system that allows folks like her to keep breeding and needing and whatever.

Sure glad you are not involved in my case with that you know mizz PRECONCEPTION .

68nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Heh heh heh "Whatever" is the new "...and...".

And if I had a case I'd be glad neither of you were involved and horrorified if you were...and...

Greeblok.

69nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

grumpy old man wrote:And if I had a case I'd be glad neither of you were involved and horrorified if you were...and...

Greeblok.

You planning on being a bad mother?

70nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Yes. Yes I am.

I'm looking for someone else to take responsibility for my FASD children.

I'm looking for someone else to ensure their culture is maintained.

I'm looking to ensure I maximize my welfare income.

71nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well, I think you can get lots of good advice on how to go about it, as that seems to be a popular movement these days. Let us know how it works out.

72nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 am

Anonymous

Is that the basis of your party Grumpy remember these words could come back to haunt you . politicly .

73nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

what party are you talking about i don;t have a party i have no political ties help me i can;t seem to write properly what is happening to me help me help me

74nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:39 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:

BULLSHITE BULLSHITE BULLSHITE ON YOU AND THE LIARS AND THIEVES AND WHORES AND ABUSERS, USERS - I am so fed up!!!!!! I am dealing with one right now who cannot understand that her foolish actions are her own undoing!!! I have nothing to do with her dysfunction but you seem to think that because of my ethnicity I could be blamed for being victimized by this b1tch?

Screw you Pav.

75nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 8:41 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
Miz point wrote:
Pavolo wrote:

Sure glad you are not involved in my case with that you know mizz PRECONCEPTION .

Go to hell and while you are at it learn how to write.

76nellie mclung was evil? - Page 3 Empty Re: nellie mclung was evil? Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Wow. Can't we all get along? You never see me go off like that do ya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum