the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CJOB moving to Polo Park

+2
Bartron
Deank
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm just a hellava' lot more confident in myself than you are it appears.

27CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:44 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

No. Mostly just arrogant.

28CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:Do you know every single high class retail business out there?

I am not certain anyone does. Does "Fluevog" even know we exist and that people want them?

John Fluevog is a Canadian so I am pretty sure he knows we exist. Many from the peg order vogs online.

29CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 am

Anonymous

grumpy old man wrote:We are a persnickety citizenry we Winnipeggers are...

So, if people are bored of the malls stop going to them. End of problem n'est pas? If people continue to enjoy shopping and spending money more power to them. And in their never-ending quest for more or different or better or cheaper c'est la...

But a water park would be so much better no , or maybe a new Company Headquarters . Mind you Cabbella's is taking over the Defehrs Plant here to make it there National Distribution center.

30CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 am

Anonymous

grumpy old man wrote:No. Mostly just arrogant.

I'd rather be arrogant than stupid. It pays better.

31CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

A businessman that won't consider advise from another is both stupid and arrogant.

Tell me, you know any successful business people that won't consider advise from another?

32CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Anonymous

Oh man....

Being responsible for my own money would make me learn all that there was to know about a subject.

Could I ask for advice from others? Of course, but that doesn't mean they know more than me.

Filling a Mall with high end stores and finding out who may be a potential client isn't rocket science....maybe to you it is, but, to me, it's pretty simple.

33CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

JTF wrote:Could I ask for advice from others? Of course, but that doesn't mean they know more than me.
There it is!

I was not suggesting for a second that someone might know more about anothers' business. Although I would not dismiss it.

Seriously though, what successful business person does not surround themselves with experts in their respective fields.

I might be the most successful developer in the world but I could not possibly know everything there is to know about that field. Building materials, finance, marketing, sales, human resources, logistics, engineering...

Even as a landlord I can't imagine that one could know everything there is to know about landlording.

34CJOB moving to Polo Park - Page 2 Empty Re: CJOB moving to Polo Park Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Anonymous

The first thing one must know, it to NOT invest in things one knows nothing about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum