the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBC: should it stay or should it go?

+5
SMW
grumpy old man
Triniman
Miz point
Goth_chic
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well perhaps then you best remember GC how my words were erroneously taken by you.....

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

52CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:
Jondo wrote:"Do my research"?
Geez it never dawned on me to look at unrelated other threads for perspective. Sounds like you need a break from the world. Actually I've gotten that sense from reading many of your other posts.

Then why the hell would it dawn on you to call me a prick, wade into a discussion that you had not the full understanding of???? Seems to me that you are the one with your vitriol that needs to unplug for awhile but ahhhhh, so much easier to pick on women.....isn't it?

Do not point this crap back at me.

BTW I have seen more of this world than you will ever hope to see and I would bet the proverbial friggin farm on that.
Here we go again...what do your travels have to do with what jondo posted? LOL

53CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

That's great Miz P - I look forward to being ignored by you. For the record though - you mentioned that you had a very large dick (which I believe) so that's where the prick remark originates. Like it matters. Have a great day and New Years too!

54CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:Actually Miz P you may want to read my corrected post/question which had names wrongly reversed. Frankly, Goth was only asking you to share some of your writings. How would any writer be offended by that? You get angry and then refer to Goth's "recent behavior"? Kind of strange. Just saying.

You may want to learn how to read......christ.

55CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:That's great Miz P - I look forward to being ignored by you. For the record though - you mentioned that you had a very large dick (which I believe) so that's where the prick remark originates. Like it matters. Have a great day and New Years too!

Man are you ever a retard.....once again, comprehension skills need to be honed. Whatever. If it did not matter you would not have stated as such.....goes to show how limited your intellectual capabilities are.

Funny, now my energy is back.....cool. Screw the New Year....another bit of fake sentiment and false goodwill.

56CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:Well perhaps then you best remember GC how my words were erroneously taken by you.....

How was I mistaken? You crossed a line and never felt the need to apologize but no biggie. That is who you are, I see that.

57CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Wow you're a piece of work Miz P. Not that it matters - as Goth properly asks you - but I'll take that bet. It would be a shorter list of countries to name that I haven't been to. But I hope you beat me by a few so you can have something to feel good about. Seriously. Have a great New Years!

58CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Anyways, back to the topic at hand....

I vote for the CBC to go or at least go private.

59CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:Wow you're a piece of work Miz P. Not that it matters - as Goth properly asks you - but I'll take that bet. It would be a shorter list of countries to name that I haven't been to. But I hope you beat me by a few so you can have something to feel good about. Seriously. Have a great New Years!

Well if it does not matter then why do you not shut up already.....? Hmmmm? My experiences have shaped me.....I will never be an apologist to those who cannot exercise sound reasoning.

60CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

You'd never believe Christmas was over what with all these sentiments of goodwill...

61CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goodwill is a two way street.

Last edited by Goth_chic on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

62CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Which is why I do not subscribe to false sentiments.....or try to make myself look better at someone else's expense.....although I have been accused of that in the last 72 hours.....I have been accused of the crime of being adept at my lingua franca.....this time of the year is fraught with hypocrisy.

And we know what has been going on even if Jondo doesn't......stupid, petty bitchery......

63CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Why don't I shut up? Because each of your snort-replies end in a challenge or a question. But then I reply and you snort back something irrelevant.
And for the record - each of my posts includes a sincere goodwill closing. Grumpy - Happy New Year. (with extra sincerity)

64CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I can read between the lines and most of your posts (when someone doesn't agree) are rude and condescending. You feel the need to put others down and have a superiority complex. You like to resort to put downs. Whatever floats your boat, if that is what helps you get through life then all the power to you.

65CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:
Miz point wrote:Well perhaps then you best remember GC how my words were erroneously taken by you.....

How was I mistaken? You crossed a line and never felt the need to apologize but no biggie. That is who you are, I see that.

You see what you want to see in order to salve your ego. Fine. Whatever. You bring a misinterpretation over here from somewhere else....you were tossing out snide remarks at me three days ago or more before your misinterpretations.....so why all of a sudden the bee up your twat because I sometimes couch my discourse in a formal fashion?

Sorry baby but I will never be linear for anybody. Too goddamned predictable and rather boring.

66CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Oh miz p I can seriously see why your hubby left. Man oh man you are a b1tch.

67CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Who gets to decide what is "sound reasoning"?

For example, to some deficit spending can be reasoned to be acceptable while to others it is not.

At a certain point, sound reasoning becomes a matter of opinion, no?

68CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Triniman wrote:Who gets to decide what is "sound reasoning"?

For example, to some deficit spending can be reasoned to be acceptable while to others it is not.

At a certain point, sound reasoning becomes a matter of opinion, no?

You would think....

69CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:I can read between the lines and most of your posts (when someone doesn't agree) are rude and condescending. You feel the need to put others down and have a superiority complex. You like to resort to put downs. Whatever floats your boat, if that is what helps you get through life then all the power to you.

Once again, your misinterpretation of my words. I do not feel any need to put anyone down unless their spew is of the nonsensical variety. You however madam seem to take exception to my strong and articulate voice and because of that strength you somehow erroneously believe that I am rude, condescending or continually putting down others when as is patently obvious by your recent behaviour it is you and several others who seem to engage in some not-so-petty name-calling.

Funny how some people can turn on a person so quickly and over what? Lack of comprenhension, insecurity or jealousy perhaps? I dunno. I have no desire to unlock this sordid mystery as it is rather stupid. Now, that just may be condescending....mea culpa.

70CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:Oh miz p I can seriously see why your hubby left. Man oh man you are a b1tch.

That is Mrs. b1tch to you......how much lower can you go woman? I am waiting....bring it on. You are utterly boring and predictable. How sad.

71CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Ladies, why not take this scrap offline?

Or do the right thing and settle it with a good old-fashioned mud wrestling match?

72CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:Oh miz p I can seriously see why your hubby left. Man oh man you are a b1tch.

That is Mrs. b1tch to you......how much lower can you go woman? I am waiting....bring it on. You are utterly boring and predictable. How sad.

I call em like I see em.

And you are in serious need of help....now go away dyke.

73CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Triniman wrote:Ladies, why not take this scrap offline?

Or do the right thing and settle it with a good old-fashioned mud wrestling match?

If I am going to mud wrestle a woman I would pick one that at least looks like a woman. Smile

74CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am now using the foe feature!!! YAY.

75CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

This argument has devolved into juvenile insults and personal attacks. Why is this thread still open? It's clearly way off topic.

76CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 3 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Can't we all just get along?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum