the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBC: should it stay or should it go?

+5
SMW
grumpy old man
Triniman
Miz point
Goth_chic
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF wrote:
Miz point wrote:I have no desire to post any pieces of mine here. What purpose does that serve?

I should think the purpose is obvious...especially to a 'journalist'.

No, the purpose is not obvious as I have nothing to prove to anybody. Why JTF the need to put the word journalist in quotation marks as it relates to me? That is a bullshit move if there ever was. C'mon. Do not even start to question my credentials as you will have to eat both of your feet. Not a tasty prospect, non? Oui?

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

27CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:"I need to rest now as I have been quite unwell...."

I hope Mr P or HellGeek can cook you up some Chicken Soup Miz P!.

Wished that would work for what ails but alas that is not the case....I just need to sleep. BTW those of you giving me red marks for telling the truth is pretty phucking lame and juvenile. Play all the games you all wanna play. Looks to me like a big circle jerk is in progress - whatever gets y'all off I suppose.

28CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

"I do not wish to publicize my professional name here as I tend to
impart lots of insider info.....info gleaned over the course of many,
many years."

Damn, I bet you are Deep Throat!

29CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Who's questioning your credentials? Just asking for a few links to your published works. You have said on numerous occasions that you are a journalist, then please share your work as I am sure a few of us would love to read it. Quite a few of us have met you already so IMO privacy shouldn't be an issue. This is the internet and people can claim to be many differnet things....some people on internet forum tend to exaggerate. Not saying you are....

30CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"This is the internet and people can claim to be many differnet things....some people on internet forum tend to exaggerate"

I have a 12 inch pet python!
Wanna see it?

31CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:"This is the internet and people can claim to be many differnet things....some people on internet forum tend to exaggerate"

I have a 12 inch pet python!
Wanna see it?

LOL...mmm no thanks.

32CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I supplied you GC privately with links, links not to be necessarily shared with anyone because one of the links has my real name in it. I gave you reasons as to why I am not or cannot provide certain materials - as to those whom you believe exaggerate? I do not care for them and I do not care to share my many years of experience or my name to all......please respect my privacy.

I am not in the mood for game playing with ANYBODY.....please heed that advice.

BTW I have a very large dick and know how to use it.

33CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I haven't received any links to anything from you. No biggie.
You have a dick?? Hmmm I thought you were a man but wasn't 100% sure, thanks for clarifying. CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Lol

34CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I sent you a PM with a link......this morning when you started this nonsense. I will send it again but please respect my privacy.

35CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Why is this nonsense? Just curious is all, if you do not wish to share then say so.

36CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Check your PM's......if you took the time out from your games you would remember that I have a site listed here as well.....but no one is going to have more information than what I deem proper to share. My reasons are sound and valid.

37CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

No games Miz p...I am not into games unless of course I am playing cards. If that is the way you see it then whatever.

38CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

In light of your recent behaviours? yes, that is unfortunately the way I see it......but do I get all stroppy and abusive about it? phrick no. Just respect my wishes okay and you know why.....thank you. I do believe I have provided you with enough......or do you forget those chilling photos from Bosnia that were in my kitchen?

39CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Don't recall any photos from Bosnia....I do recall having a few drinks that day.

40CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Hard to miss the one of the Serbian dessicated corpse.....I really do not wish to discuss this any more....have your fun looking for stuff and at stuff.....so much stuff....not enuff time.....who gives a rats ass.

41CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Question for you Goth Chic. Would you share a drink with this angry Miz Prick again?

Last edited by Jondo on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong names)

42CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The original question as posed by Jondo was Miz P would you ever have drinks with that Goth Prick again? and I responded by stating.....

Perchance.....I am a very forgiving type and would rather be that type of person than be a vindictive and petty one. Not my style given what I have been through this last year or so even though my patience is really being tested....sorely.

Last edited by Miz point on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

43CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:Question for you Goth Chic. Would you share a drink with this angry Miz Prick again?

Oh man......you are too funny. It wasn't me engaging in the anger yesterday on the climate thread....do your research or stay the hell out of the discussion since it is patently obvious you do not know what you are addressing.

44CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Actually Miz P you may want to read my corrected post/question which had names wrongly reversed. Frankly, Goth was only asking you to share some of your writings. How would any writer be offended by that? You get angry and then refer to Goth's "recent behavior"? Kind of strange. Just saying.

45CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Holy man. I am thinking some on here need a drink to chillax.

Sorry miz p I do not recall that photo, as that BBQ was months ago.

46CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

"Do my research"?
Geez it never dawned on me to look at unrelated other threads for perspective. Sounds like you need a break from the world. Actually I've gotten that sense from reading many of your other posts.

47CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:Holy man. I am thinking some on here need a drink to chillax.

I am not the one calling someone a prick here.....nor a tit......nor getting in someone's face for fun. Jondo has now finally proven what an idiot he/she is......I can now ignore that person/thing as their comprehension skills are sub par.

48CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I hope what I am about to say doesn't come across as rude.

I have a group of friends I hang out with on a regular basis so the people on this forum are acquaintances and people I enjoy, for the most part, to discuss current events with. This is an internet forum not a place to make friends, at least not for me.

Miz p I have nothing against as I really do not know you. What happened the other day is forgotten at least it is on my end.

49CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Jondo wrote:"Do my research"?
Geez it never dawned on me to look at unrelated other threads for perspective. Sounds like you need a break from the world. Actually I've gotten that sense from reading many of your other posts.

Then why the hell would it dawn on you to call me a prick, wade into a discussion that you had not the full understanding of???? Seems to me that you are the one with your vitriol that needs to unplug for awhile but ahhhhh, so much easier to pick on women.....isn't it?

Do not point this crap back at me.

BTW I have seen more of this world than you will ever hope to see and I would bet the proverbial friggin farm on that.

50CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:Holy man. I am thinking some on here need a drink to chillax.

I am not the one calling someone a prick here.....nor a tit......nor getting in someone's face for fun. Jondo has now finally proven what an idiot he/she is......I can now ignore that person/thing as their comprehension skills are sub par.

As for the tit thing I was making a joke...that is my sense of humour. When I cross a line I apologize especially if the other person felt hurt, upset or attacked even if I felt no line was crossed I will still apologize.

51CBC: should it stay or should it go? - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC: should it stay or should it go? Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well perhaps then you best remember GC how my words were erroneously taken by you.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum