the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years

+5
EdWin
Goth_chic
Miz point
grumpy old man
LivingDead
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Mr_Point

greco................

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing ... you told her twice already.

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:Oh man.....I am having waaaaay too much fun......getting you going is so easy - like shooting fish in a barrel with an M-16. Keep the insults coming, as boring and repetitive as they are for it is in those insults that show your true character or lack thereof.

Well, guess what Miizz P, it takes two to tango. All I've done is expose your agenda of promoting religion as the root of all evil and religious men and bad people who all mistreat women. You've already insulted a muslem man on this forum, among other religious people. And of course you don't care; I wouldn't expect you to judging by your complete lack of respect for people who carry religious beliefs in their lives. You need to remain true to your character Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years - Page 3 Icon_wink

Talk about shooting fish in a barrel Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years - Page 3 Icon_smile

Last edited by EdWin on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank wrote:What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Make sure you tell this to Miz P, LOL!

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

What agenda? You keep putting words in my mouth, attributing beliefs or actions to me that are erroneous. Once again you do not make any sense. Your keyboard and screen must be filthy from all the spittle of your indignation. Give it up already and get over yourself because you will never win against me.

And for the love of Pete learn how to spell M-U-S-L-I-M?

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

EdWin wrote:

Uhhhh, you really are an ignorant little man....I sure as hell hope you never reproduce.

Mr_Point

Mr_Point

1ajs here greco grow up and leave my mother alone

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:What agenda? You keep putting words in my mouth, attributing beliefs or actions to me that are erroneous. Once again you do not make any sense. Your keyboard and screen must be filthy from all the spittle of your indignation. Give it up already and get over yourself because you will never win against me.

And for the love of Pete learn how to spell M-U-S-L-I-M?
Oh no. I've made a spelling mistake. I guess you think you are an english teacher now? And only you would think that insulting MUSLIMS and other religious people is a game. People have already commented on your posts about religion, both to me personally and on this forum. Your character has been exposed, Miz P. Take it for what you will. I know what you are; I always have.
Better go power up that dildo; it's going to be yet another long and lonesome night for MizP!

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:
EdWin wrote:

Uhhhh, you really are an ignorant little man....I sure as hell hope you never reproduce.
Well, clearly you have, and I feel sorry for your children. Getting your kid to help fight your battles is truly a low point for you. Fight your own battles.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Oh man.....you are so predictable. You read what you wish to in my statements for I stand by my words. It is not my problem if some choose to read way too much into what I have written.

Who has an agenda here? Maybe you oughtta look in the mirror Edwin......

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

EdWin wrote:
Miz point wrote:
EdWin wrote:

Well, clearly you have, and I feel sorry for your children. Getting your kid to help fight your battles is truly a low point for you. Fight your own battles.

I do not tell my adult son what to do. I believe he reacts and responds to what he deems necessary and in your case he felt compelled to do so. With each insult you throw my way and I cannot emphasize this enough, you are displaying levels of irrationality that some would find quite disturbing. Me? I find it amusing.

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:Oh man.....you are so predictable. You read what you wish to in my statements for I stand by my words. It is not my problem if some choose to read way too much into what I have written.

Who has an agenda here? Maybe you oughtta look in the mirror Edwin......
LOL. Predictability = Miz P. I'm glad we've been able to have out little "chat"; it's just re-affirmed what I've always thought of you. It's been a slice, but now it's time to cuddle with my gal.
Have a good evening.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

What gal? The one you have to manually inflate? (ooooooooh I could not resist that one) Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years - Page 3 Lol

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:
EdWin wrote:
Miz point wrote:
EdWin wrote:

I do not tell my adult son what to do. I believe he reacts and responds to what he deems necessary and in your case he felt compelled to do so. With each insult you throw my way and I cannot emphasize this enough, you are displaying levels of irrationality that some would find quite disturbing. Me? I find it amusing.

Meh, your anti-religion and man-hating attitude give me a chuckle, among other people.

Lights out!

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:What gal? The one you have to manually inflate? (ooooooooh I could not resist that one) Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years - Page 3 Lol
No, the one who thinks you are a poor excuse for a woman, not to mention a human. Maybe you should get some more of your kids to come on the internet and fight your battles for you? (ooooooooh I couldn't resist that one)

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Okay so what have we learned tonight kids? Well, we have learned that certain people think they know me even though they have never met me and that these same certain people when confronted with fact resort to trotting out the same insults time after time.

There are several on this forum who have espoused disdain for religion - it is not just me. And, for the record, as if I have to say it for the umpteenth friggin' time, I do not hate men but I do have an intense dislike at present for one who thinks he is a man. Actually, more pity than dislike.

This was never a chat, this was an all-out assault on me by one poster who still cannot get over the fact that he lost an argument with me ages ago on another forum.

Mr_Point

Mr_Point

edwin why are you on s forum when u could be out clubing?

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Mr_Point wrote:edwin why are you on s forum when u could be out clubing?
I'm not really into the club scene anymore. If anything, I'd prefer a quaint little intimate pub for a few brews with a few good buddies! More than anything though, I'd rather spend a nice evening with my gal in the privacy of my own home.

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:Okay so what have we learned tonight kids? Well, we have learned that certain people think they know me even though they have never met me and that these same certain people when confronted with fact resort to trotting out the same insults time after time.

There are several on this forum who have espoused disdain for religion - it is not just me. And, for the record, as if I have to say it for the umpteenth friggin' time, I do not hate men but I do have an intense dislike at present for one who thinks he is a man. Actually, more pity than dislike.

This was never a chat, this was an all-out assault on me by one poster who still cannot get over the fact that he lost an argument with me ages ago on another forum.
Just to add to Miz P's post, we've also learned that some people actually keep track of discussions from awhile back (it was about abortion; she's for it and I'm against it. Cut and dry), and claim to be winner's of a winless topic. But if it makes some people feel better, then by all means you win.
We've also learned (actually more like re-affirmed) that a certain woman (if that's what you want to call her) dislikes religion, and has no respect for those others who carry it in their lives, even if it means insulting other members of that religion.
In addition, we've also learned that a certain mother has allowed her children to assist in fighting her battles for her on the internet, completely disrespecting them as people and showing poor parental judgement. Talk about having pity on someone.
Most importantly though, I've learned not to waste my time and energy talking to an extremely irrational feminist on a Saturday night.
Peace! Yusuf Islam, aka Cat Stevens, on tour after 33 years - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Anonymous

MizP I find it funny that you are so passionate about the abuse of women but you correct me if Iam wrong have very little time for the abuse of the natives , in fact tell them to get over it did you not . By the way Edwin she is right most religions do take a down ward veiw of women and how they are subbmissive to the man . After all, all fiqures in most religous books, are Men not women, to me that says enough.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Wow, you guys get this out of your system yet?

Me thinks alcohol played a role in this. Deank, please stop drinkin'... Rosen please invite the two combatants to your gazebo to have this out once and for all...

I wonder what pompous remark zander would have uttered during all this? In any event, if you peeps have trouble with a particular member of this forum why not make a concerted effort to not engage them? Then this silliness might not occur. Then again it might.

Whatever. It made for a few minutes of interesting, if not awkward, reading...

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

HurtinAlbertan wrote:
Miz point wrote:Where did I say that all religious men mistreat women? BTW I am ecstatic that you know how to highlight words....wow. Amazing how with the words right in front of you that you still must attribute sentiments to me that I did not espouse.

I hold you to a higher standard. Goth Chic attacked me because of what I believe. To be honest, I wasn't suprised at her comments. When you attacked me for the same thing, I was saddened and disappointed.
I can't speak for all Muslims, but anyone who knows me personally is well aware I consider women as equals. If you or Goth believe the sterotype that Muslims consider women as second-class citizens, I invite you to join me at the Winnipeg Central Mosque on Ellice Avenue.

I would be glad to disspell the misconceptions that some people in Western soceity have towards Islam. I would be more than happy to show you that this is completely false.

I really don't care about muslims. I was making a joke. Relax people. I went to bed early last night and come on here this morning to see a whole bunch of crap happening...boy am I glad I went to bed early.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

grumpy old man wrote:Wow, you guys get this out of your system yet?

Me thinks alcohol played a role in this. Deank, please stop drinkin'... Rosen please invite the two combatants to your gazebo to have this out once and for all...

I wonder what pompous remark zander would have uttered during all this? In any event, if you peeps have trouble with a particular member of this forum why not make a concerted effort to not engage them? Then this silliness might not occur. Then again it might.

He must have been drinking Jonestown koolaid as to myself, nothing.....go back and read it.....he did a pounce job plain and simple and once again had nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Trotting out the same crap everytime as if he knows me. Oh I will engage him alright, right in the nutsack, if he has any.

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:
grumpy old man wrote:Wow, you guys get this out of your system yet?

He must have been drinking Jonestown koolaid as to myself, nothing.....go back and read it.....he did a pounce job plain and simple and once again had nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Trotting out the same crap everytime as if he knows me. Oh I will engage him alright, right in the nutsack, if he has any.
You know what? The next time in Winnipeg, I will meet you face to face, and since you aren't anything close to a human being, I'll have no problem setting you straight. As for finding out where you live, all one has to do is head to the slum that is Point Douglas and follow the stench (among other stenches of the area) of ego-centric feminism to the hovel you live in. Maybe that will shut you up once and for all.

Last edited by EdWin on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Give it up already....you are boring me.

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

EdWin that is enough. Please refrain from personal attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum