the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE

+4
Freeman
Deank
a89aries
Miz point
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well a police scanner is a handy thing to have around. Turns out that late last night someone took a shot at the notorious YBK (young blood killers) house on Austin Street north. Mr P could hear the gunshot whereas I was sleeping and did not hear it. Immediately the scanner came to life buzzing with the dispatch calls and cross-communications.....

Since there is a law on the books with regards to rental properties that can be shut down if there is known/suspected criminal activity being conducted there WHY IS THIS HOUSE NOT SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD?

For those of us who fought for this law it is a slap in the face that it is not being enforced.

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

2AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Anonymous

Heh...Good question.

I started having a hassle with a tenant last April and finally got my Order of Possession last Friday!!!

Five fcuken months later and the Order takes effect at the end of NEXT month.

3AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

a89aries

a89aries

I MUST get myself a scanner for Winnipeg! There must be so much good stuff! How/Where did you get one? Feel free to PM me the info if you don't want to make it public.

I tell ya, I'm just here for the entertainment.

4AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

if you want to listen to one free... there is one site that brodcasts the scanner online you just need to get a userid for his ite.

umm... damn cant remember the site though. i am sure someone on here remembers it.

5AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

JTF wrote:Heh...Good question.

I started having a hassle with a tenant last April and finally got my Order of Possession last Friday!!!

wait a minute... you had a problem with a tenant and you cant just kick them out? WTF kind of crap is that?

6AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Deank wrote:if you want to listen to one free... there is one site that brodcasts the scanner online you just need to get a userid for his ite.

umm... damn cant remember the site though. i am sure someone on here remembers it.

http://www.winnipeg.canadatheft.com/

7AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

MizP, shouldn't you contact the Point Douglas Residents Association, or are they too busy with the NDP leadership campaign? AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE 970993

8AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Sel Burrows is taking his opportunistic self into the bigtime.....he angered so many of us long timers that many of us bowed out of the committee.....I have been active behind the scenes, on my own and without need for media sluttishness.....If Mr. Burrows gets some plum thrown his way you can bet I will be making a stink about it publically.....love it when a man takes credit for things he did not do. The only thing he has achieved is creating animosity and divisions in this community.

He can kiss my gorgeous white ass.

9AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:Sel Burrows is taking his opportunistic self into the bigtime.....he angered so many of us long timers that many of us bowed out of the committee.....I have been active behind the scenes, on my own and without need for media sluttishness.....If Mr. Burrows gets some plum thrown his way you can bet I will be making a stink about it publically.....love it when a man takes credit for things he did not do. The only thing he has achieved is creating animosity and divisions in this community.

He can kiss my gorgeous white ass.

Well, tempting as that may sound, I get your point. Opportunistic is a fantastic adjective in this case.

10AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I have seen too many political star fu*kers come and go over the years who love to use communities such as mine as a stepping stone for their own egotistical gain. As the demographic shifts to that of a community with better educated, experienced and monied folk, men like Burrows will tolerated far less.

11AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

What is with all those multi-syllabic words MizP? Don't you know I'm reading these posts?

12AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 pm

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

Deank wrote:

wait a minute... you had a problem with a tenant and you cant just kick them out? WTF kind of crap is that?

tenants have more rights than the landowners. at least in Manitoba they do.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

13AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Especially if they are aboriginal gangbanger scumbags.

14AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Please leave my rental houses alone!

http://www.elansofas.com

15AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm

SMW

SMW
major-contributor
major-contributor

a89aries wrote:I MUST get myself a scanner for Winnipeg! There must be so much good stuff! How/Where did you get one? Feel free to PM me the info if you don't want to make it public.

I tell ya, I'm just here for the entertainment.

I got my portable scanner on eBay for about a hundred bucks... never did the modification to pick up cellphone chatter though...

http://www.conceitedjerk.com

16AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:04 am

Anonymous

Deank wrote:

The tenant has the right to disagree with the eviction notice and have the matter looked at by the Board. They get a seconf shot by appealing the outcome of that decision to the Commission. They did so.

This is about the jerkoffs that sold my fridge and replaced it with an old beater.

17AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF, we're not going to get into a pissing match about slum landlords are we? AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Lol

18AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 am

Anonymous

Perhaps we should start a discussion on slum tenants eh? Smile

19AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 am

a89aries

a89aries

Wow I am so hooked on that scanner! Listened to it for about !/2 an hour last night and it is hilarious! There was some house party in the north end and they were throwing all their old liquor bottles at the passing cars!

Airt Mattressor: What sort of scanner did you pick up? Is there anything special that it needs (freq etc), or an antenna? I'm going to grab one for the car.

20AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"I'm going to grab one for the car."

i believe that would actually make it illegal.

21AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:45 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

a89aries wrote: There was some house party in the north end and they were throwing all their old liquor bottles at the passing cars!

What, you expected them to throw full ones??!!

22AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 am

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well at least they were not throwing Molotov Cocktails!!

23AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Empty Re: AUSTIN STREET GANGBANGER HOUSE Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Miz point wrote:Well at least they were not throwing Molotov Cocktails!!

Can't, Fire Chiefs are taking away their matches and lighters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum