the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sick.. I dont even know what to say...

+7
Bartron
grumpy old man
AGEsAces
Deank
AdamX
FlyingRat
IG Guy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:20 pm

rosencrentz

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

This guy used to post on New Winnipeg, was kicked off, and in frustration took a cruise on the Greyhound, where he had a beakdown!

http://www.elansofas.com

27Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Anonymous

I have a rifle any one a bullet, sad part I would pay more then he will for what he has done .

28Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:This guy used to post on New Winnipeg, was kicked off, and in frustration took a cruise on the Greyhound, where he had a beakdown!

What name did he use on NWC?

29Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

a

30Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 am

IG Guy

IG Guy
contributor plus
contributor plus

Pavolo wrote:I have a rifle any one a bullet, sad part I would pay more then he will for what he has done .

Just tell everyone that Satan told you to do it and that its a war of the gods. Write a manifesto to really make em think your crazy... You'll be out in a week!

31Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

God made me shoot Li.. God told me he wanted Li called home so he could thank him for his service in person.
As long as you wait for the judgement to be not guilty for Li... there is no way your case could fail.

32Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I would think that some one would have compassion for this man? Anyone?
Should I try NewWinnipeg for compassion? lol!

What a horrible thing to happen ! We know this guy is nuts! the big question is does being nuts mean that you shouldn't be in prison after you are cured? If that is possible?
Very good point!

http://www.elansofas.com

33Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

He knew what he was doing was wrong in law... he just thought his wrong was less then the wrong that was going to happen to him if he did not do it.

Logical thinking shows that you are not crazy.

34Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

ugg.. I dont know what to think of the proposed Tim's Law...

Freep poll on it
Should Canada adopt "Tim's Law," which calls for jailing people convicted of murder for their natural lives -- including those found to be not criminally responsible?

Convicted of murder and you never ever ever ever get out?

35Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 am

Anonymous

Deank wrote:He knew what he was doing was wrong in law... he just thought his wrong was less then the wrong that was going to happen to him if he did not do it.

Logical thinking shows that you are not crazy.
And you know all this from working on your doctoral thesis when you recieved your permission to practice psychiatry perhaps?

36Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I read the statement of fact. Li admits to killing to save his own life. That means he knew right from wrong.

37Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 am

Anonymous

How do you know what that means.
His brain wasn't working properly...that's about all we can say with some certainty...and if you look at the entire situation, it sure doesn't look like he was rational at all...keeping body parts in his pocket and hiding them around the bus....

The guy is as looney as the tunes.

38Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Pretend for two seconds that it was not a human this was done too.. difficult I know.. but just pretend and then you can see the logical behaviour in it all.

39Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Deank, you playin' with us? The guy is a loon. Rationalize to your hearts content but no sane person cuts off a perfect stranger's head, eats some body parts and save's other body parts.

The guy is a loon.

BTW Life in prison forever is not a bad idea for a murderer.

40Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

what part is crazy?
The part where he kills someone that is going to kill him? That happens all the time.. hell we have people paid to do it in Canada.

The part where he mutilates him? How else do you stop someone from coming back to life?

Nothing at all crazy about what this guy did... NOTHING... its just him answering all the right questions and acting crazy afterwards that makes the people believe his story. He needs to be locked away in jail for murder for rest of his life.. not maybe locked away for a little while because he "was" crazy.

41Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

There is nothing logical in Li's actions, or your explanations, Deank!

42Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

guys gonna kill me... I must kill him to survive.
Guys gonna come back to life.... how can I stop him from doing so?
Dont forget he was not raised to your "canadian" standards. Chinese "folk lore" has alot to do with spirits and such.

Louis Riel heard voices all the time too..

43Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 pm

IG Guy

IG Guy
contributor plus
contributor plus

"Crown asking questions about Li's mental history in Ontario about 5 years ago when hospitalized there. Judge says that has no bearing on this case!"

This was said about 15 minutes ago in the court room. How does that not have bearing?

44Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

that makes no sense.

45Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

I have certainly come to the conclusion many judges do not make sense. Especially during sentencing.

46Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Anonymous

Same as your sexual past in a rape case . no bearing.

47Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

There is a huge difference between a victims past and a perp past Pavolo.

48Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Anonymous

I think he should be confined to a mental hospital for life. It's a sad story as he clearly must have slipped through the cracks of the mental health system in Canada, which happens to be among the worst in any First World country. This is all too familiar to me.
In March 2006, I was stabbed in the back of the neck by a paranoid schizophrenic, who as I learned later had not taken medication for a week. I was lucky. The knife bent as the force was applied, and I only received a few stitches, with the knife missing the spinal column. This all happened as a was at a job bank in Red Deer shortly after I arrived in the city.

49Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:35 am

Anonymous

The principle under law is the same and if it has nothing to do with what happened here his lawyar can ask for it to be non admissable . And I am talking of the victim s rights not the perp as it doe, s not apply to the perp in rape . Dean Gee theres that personel thing again I was told was bad Very Happy

50Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:02 am

Anonymous

What scares the hell out of me is I know that there are many more Li's out there walking around....ticking time-bombs.

Next time you're downtown and see some guy talking to himself, hope and pray he's saying nice things.

51Sick.. I dont even know what to say... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick.. I dont even know what to say... Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 am

Anonymous

JTF wrote:What scares the hell out of me is I know that there are many more Li's out there walking around....ticking time-bombs.

Next time you're downtown and see some guy talking to himself, hope and pray he's saying nice things.

After my incident, I take no chances. Before it happened, I just dismissed people like that as harmless. Today, if a schizophrenic approaches me downtown, I put my guard up, and tell him basically to get the hell away from me, in no uncertain terms. It's better than him/her doing a sneak attack and pulling a blade on you...

Last edited by HurtinAlbertan on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum