the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official Deank for MP thread

+4
Outsider
Jondo
Goth_chic
Deank
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The official Deank for MP thread Empty The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

tada!

2The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Really? So you are giving kevin L a run for his money?

3The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

I don't get it - what party? I thought 3 parties have running candidates in that constituency? No?

4The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

heh..

Have not fully decided yet. Also.. There were 7 candidates last time not 3 Smile

5The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

Maybe Dean wants to start his own party.

6The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

I meant the three main parties. It's a little quick for a candidacy challenge so I gather you'd be running as an independent?

7The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Did I miss something on this thread that tells us that our esteemed DeanK is thinking of running for something?

http://www.elansofas.com

8The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Outsider wrote:Maybe Dean wants to start his own party.

In a few weeks? Independent is the only possible way - unless he's running with the marijuana Party or another of the fringers.

9The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Anonymous

Run under the Have a Party Party.

10The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Jondo wrote:I meant the three main parties. It's a little quick for a candidacy challenge so I gather you'd be running as an independent?

Just who is the conservative candidate?

12The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

You're in Wpg North right? Pat Martin holds that firmly. Ken Daodu ran for the C's last time and got 22% to Martin's 49%

13The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Anonymous

That's why Martin act like an arsehole all the time. He knows he'll keep getting elected.

He's why people are turned off from politicians and voting imo.

14The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Pat Martin is a cool dude though isn't he? He's very quotable. He's always got something smart/a$$ to say and usually crafty. He's very popular and will always be tough to beat.

15The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

no.. Winnipeg North is Kevin Lameroux

Last person was Julie Javeir a couple of months ago.

only reason I can see them running her again is because they still have the signs and dont want to commit much

16The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

Of course - that's Wpg Centre. Your area just had that by-election. You're probably right about the C candidate - given the timing.

17The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Anonymous

Jondo wrote:Pat Martin is a cool dude though isn't he? He's very quotable. He's always got something smart/a$$ to say and usually crafty. He's very popular and will always be tough to beat.
We sure have different ideas of what constitutes a cool guy. Martin is just a mouthy b1tch that contributes sweat eff-all to the small picture, never mind the big picture.

18The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

but but but... he is getting the penny banned!!!

19The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Winklovic

Winklovic
contributor
contributor

JTF wrote:
Jondo wrote:Pat Martin is a cool dude though isn't he? He's very quotable. He's always got something smart/a$$ to say and usually crafty. He's very popular and will always be tough to beat.
We sure have different ideas of what constitutes a cool guy. Martin is just a mouthy b1tch that contributes sweat eff-all to the small picture, never mind the big picture.

+1,000

Unfortunately, in Winnipeg Centre, the NDP could run a convicted pedophile and still win.

20The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

only once he was done his time and completely rehabilitated though.

21The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I am ready to donate!

http://www.elansofas.com

22The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 am

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

rosencrentz wrote:I am ready to donate!

how many litres?

http://www.photage.ca

23The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

Mantha

Mantha
contributor plus
contributor plus

Sorry, Dean. But I've got to go Conservative this time. Sending a message that a majority govermnent needs to get in to power.

Good luck, though!

http://yaciuk.blogspot.com

24The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

dont be too sure you wont be voting for me

25The official Deank for MP thread Empty Re: The official Deank for MP thread Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:01 am

Mantha

Mantha
contributor plus
contributor plus

LOL! Well, I'm listening, but you'd better have pants on.

http://yaciuk.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum