the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission

+6
tick
Deank
Mantha
Miz point
Goth_chic
Triniman
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

grumpy old man

administrator
administrator

Goth_chic wrote:Please point out his racist agenda? My bf is Jewish and she reads this forum. I had her read this supposed racist thread and she couldn't find anything racist about it neither could her well educated husband. Please show me the racism. That's all I am asking. I am not taking sides here but I will not sit back and have posters attacked and called names because they don't agree with you or anyone else.

Then I guess you are off base with your rant eh? But this is one thread.

But for you goth I'll repeat what I said a few posts ago: It is my perception that triniman's agenda is racist.

I don't need someone to tell me if something is racist or not. But since I'm not well educated I can't formulate my own opinion? Pulllleeeesssse!

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The well educated remark was not for you but for others on here who like to think they are intellectually superior to the rest of us.

AdamX

AdamX
contributor
contributor

this forum is getting ridiculous. no wonder i dont post much anymore.
a simple news story about a government admitting to harvesting organs without permission somehow becomes a jew baiting racist agenda because miz was teased at school and grumpy doesnt like the chrm.

grow up people. seriously.

http://www.cakefarter.com

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

AdamX wrote:this forum is getting ridiculous. no wonder i dont post much anymore.
a simple news story about a government admitting to harvesting organs without permission somehow becomes a jew baiting racist agenda because miz was teased at school and grumpy doesnt like the chrm.

grow up people. seriously.

Well said.

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Ya didn't read my post(s) correctly AdamX. And ya can't judge this thread and my perception in a vacuum.

I wish the post was a simple story. But look at the post again. There is a baiting comment in there. Posted to piss off another member.

Eye wonder if they will deal with this topic in the museum.

However, I agree. We all need to grow up. I'll stop reacting when the baiting ends.

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

It's an attack on the museum not on a religion...at least that is how I understood it. Why can't some on here separate the two? I am against this museum does that make me a anti-semite?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

grumpy old man wrote:Ya didn't read my post(s) correctly AdamX. And ya can't judge this thread and my perception in a vacuum.

I wish the post was a simple story. But look at the post again. There is a baiting comment in there. Posted to piss off another member.

However, I agree. We all need to grow up. I'll stop reacting when the baiting ends.

oh please... thats a total fun poke at Rosen, not a bait.

Mantha

Mantha
contributor plus
contributor plus

Miz point wrote:
No, but I do recognize that your head is planted in your ass....

I'll take solace in knowing that my wife thinks I have a great ass, so my head is now in good company.

In all honesty, I apologies if my humour was offensive. That wasn't my intention. I'll use more smileys next time. Wink

http://yaciuk.blogspot.com

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

That is not the way I perceive it. But I am judging not from one comment but a collective.

By the way goth some on here can and do know the difference. For example, me. In this case and with this member I perceive it the way I do.

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Deank wrote:
grumpy old man wrote:Ya didn't read my post(s) correctly AdamX. And ya can't judge this thread and my perception in a vacuum.

oh please... thats a total fun poke at Rosen, not a bait.
Precisely, Deank. It's always meant in jest.

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Some people see racism in everything....I am happy I am not one of those people. I see someone who is against tax dollars being spent on this museum, not someone who is against a particular religion. I see this museum as a joke...as long as Canada has a trade relationship with China (the biggest human rights violator on the planet) then this museum is a joke. What are we trying to say with this museum? That we support human rights yet we have a economic relationship with China? Can anyone else see the hypocrisy?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

will you the continueing use of forced labour thougout the world to make cheap goods be documented in the museum. Almost definately. Will ANY of the violaters be documented? Very doubtful

Last edited by Deank on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I wonder if all the supporters of this museum refuse to buy things made in China?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Goth_chic wrote:I wonder if all the supporters of this museum refuse to buy things made in China?

I really doubt that. Its getting damn near impossible to find things that dont have some of its parts from China.

Anonymous

Goth_chic wrote:Some people see racism in everything....I am happy I am not one of those people. I see someone who is against tax dollars being spent on this museum, not someone who is against a particular religion. I see this museum as a joke...as long as Canada has a trade relationship with China (the biggest human rights violator on the planet) then this museum is a joke. What are we trying to say with this museum? That we support human rights yet we have a economic relationship with China? Can anyone else see the hypocrisy?

Well said, Goth.

I will bring up the recent theft of the main sign leading into the infamous Nazi death camp Auschwitz. Many jumped the gun and accused anti-Semites as being responsible, when in reality it was simply common criminals.

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:Some people see racism in everything....I am happy I am not one of those people. I see someone who is against tax dollars being spent on this museum, not someone who is against a particular religion. I see this museum as a joke...as long as Canada has a trade relationship with China (the biggest human rights violator on the planet) then this museum is a joke. What are we trying to say with this museum? That we support human rights yet we have a economic relationship with China? Can anyone else see the hypocrisy?

Yeppers. But it's really the musuem of *selected* human rights. Not too long ago, a certain middle-eastern country made an announcement that they would no longer utlize torture. Which meant that they were, in fact, abusing human rights. Bet this announcement won't make it in the museum.

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:I wonder if all the supporters of this museum refuse to buy things made in China?

I really doubt that. Its getting damn near impossible to find things that dont have some of its parts from China.

But not impossible.

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Buy local. Support "our" economy.

Mantha

Mantha
contributor plus
contributor plus

Off topic, but has anyone found any CFL bulbs made anywhere other than China? Why we can't make those on this side of the planet is beyond me...

http://yaciuk.blogspot.com

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Mantha wrote:Off topic, but has anyone found any CFL bulbs made anywhere other than China? Why we can't make those on this side of the planet is beyond me...

because they are expensive enough as it is, if they were made using north american labour they would be cost prohibitive?

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Mantha wrote:
Miz point wrote:

I'll take solace in knowing that my wife thinks I have a great ass, so my head is now in good company.

In all honesty, I apologies if my humour was offensive. That wasn't my intention. I'll use more smileys next time. Wink

Apology accepted most graciously.....sometimes when I am in the middle of certain thought processes my humour metre is turned off.....so perhaps I too, should take stock from time to time.....btw I will have to trust your wife's word with regards to the beauty of your posterior..... Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Miz point wrote:
Mantha wrote:
Miz point wrote:

In all honesty, I apologies if my humour was offensive. That wasn't my intention. I'll use more smileys next time. Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_wink

Apology accepted most graciously.....sometimes when I am in the middle of certain thought processes my humour metre is turned off.....so perhaps I too, should take stock from time to time.....btw I will have to trust your wife's word with regards to the beauty of your posterior..... Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

having met mantha I can attest to the beauty of his posterior

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I wonder who the intellectually superior are around here? Would love to have dinner with them..... Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Miz point wrote:I wonder who the intellectually superior are around here? Would love to have dinner with them..... Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

you already did!

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Anyone who puts down others and calls them names are the ones who feel they are intellectually superior. Those are the types of people I stay away from....Being called stupid or racist when one disagrees is pretty low. IMHO, the smartest people I know do not feel the need to brag about how intelligent they are or how educated they are. My Dad is an intellectual who never made others feel badly about themselves for not having the same education level as him. That is how I was raised and I am thankful for that. Some of the smartest people I know never attended University.

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:
Miz point wrote:I wonder who the intellectually superior are around here? Would love to have dinner with them..... Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

you already did!

Damn.....I was too busy cooking to notice....sorry about that. Israel harvested organs from bodies, including Palestinians, in 1990s without permission - Page 3 Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum