the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors

+5
FlyingRat
Goth_chic
AGEsAces
LivingDead
rosencrentz
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 am

rosencrentz

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

1) Barton is a Muslim?

2) Barton has no cents of humour?

3) Barton doesn't realize that all I want to do is lie, obfiscate, and raise Hell, and make waves?

4) I lied, I do not have 2 Muslim friends!~ Oops that comment was on new Winnipeg, where I am really taking a pounding! lol

"Comedically challenged" cuts to the Bone! So depressing that I am quitting this forum forever or the next 10 minutes, whichever occurs 1st!

http://www.elansofas.com

27OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:1) Barton is a Muslim?

2) Barton has no cents of humour?

3) Barton doesn't realize that all I want to do is lie, obfiscate, and raise Hell, and make waves?

4) I lied, I do not have 2 Muslim friends!~ Oops that comment was on new Winnipeg, where I am really taking a pounding! lol

"Comedically challenged" cuts to the Bone! So depressing that I am quitting this forum forever or the next 10 minutes, whichever occurs 1st!

1) Bartron in not a muslim
2)Bartron has a "cents" of humor
3) Bartron now realizes that all rosen wants to do is lie,obfiscate and raise hell and make waves
4) Bartron was NOT offended, Bartron just didn't think it was funny.
Cool

28OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:43 pm

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

Sorry for not agreeing with the herd, seems to be a little like the other forum, it just leans the other direction.

29OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Anonymous

And the two shall never meet, least under present management . lol!

30OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Bartron wrote:Sorry for not agreeing with the herd, seems to be a little like the other forum, it just leans the other direction.

I didn't find Rosen's post funny but I didn't find it offensive either. If you don't find it funny that's cool...

31OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Anonymous

Agreed.

I chuckled when I read the last name on the list. I find Rosen has an interesting way of making his point sometimes...that was one I had to think about.

But then again, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

32OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:06 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Oh man he's going to do it... Hillary will become the US Secretary of State.
Democratic party officials say president-elect Barack Obama will nominate U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton to be his secretary of state Monday.

Democratic party officials say president-elect Barack Obama will nominate U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton to be his secretary of state Monday.

Obama plans to announce the New York senator as part of his national security team at a news conference in Chicago, the officials said Saturday.

They requested anonymity.

To clear the way for his wife's nomination, former president Bill Clinton has agreed to disclose the names of every contributor to his foundation.

He'll also refuse contributions from foreign governments to the Clinton Global Initiative, his annual charitable conference, and will cease holding CGI meetings overseas.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Obama_to_nominate_Hillary.html

33OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:40 am

Anonymous

Is this called kissing ass or what ! Bring on the change .

34OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:55 am

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Basically his whole team looks like Clinton's administration from the 90's...yep now that's what I call CHANGE!!! LOL

35OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:57 am

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

...I don't think they still have the same underwear...
At least we hope not.
pale

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

36OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

at least obama's wife is hotter.. so maybe there wont be any of that infidelity going on in the white house.

37OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:at least obama's wife is hotter.. so maybe there wont be any of that infidelity going on in the white house.

Hotter??? LOL. That isn't too hard when comparing to Hillary. Barbara Bush was is hotter...

38OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

McCain's wife looked pretty hot to me.

39OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Goth_chic wrote:
Deank wrote:at least obama's wife is hotter.. so maybe there wont be any of that infidelity going on in the white house.

Hotter??? LOL. That isn't too hard when comparing to Hillary. Barbara Bush was is hotter...
just sayin... easy to understand how bill cheated so often, especially considering their marriage was one of obvious political convience.

40OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:

just sayin... easy to understand how bill cheated so often, especially considering their marriage was one of obvious political convience.

Of course it was...she sits back while he cheats. When Bill was in office the rumor circulating in the tabloids was that Hillary is a lesbian...who knows if its true. It would explain alot. Wink

41OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:22 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Goth_chic wrote:Of course it was...she sits back while he cheats. When Bill was in office the rumor circulating in the tabloids was that Hillary is a lesbian...who knows if its true. It would explain alot. Wink

Are you kidding? Of course she is.

You don't really think Hillary would let Bill do that skank Monica unless she was getting some too...from Monica.

http://www.photage.ca

42OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

back to the main topic.
So when are the advisors gonna name their advisors?

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

43OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Goth-Chic- I don't understand how you do not find my posts funny or offensive?
That means I am a complete failure!
That is so depressing!

44OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:01 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF- for your information, I rarely am trying to make a point, and I take it as a personal erro in posting if I do make a point, and apologize profusely!

45OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Quick to set up Advisors Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am

Anonymous

ahhh...so what are you trying to say?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum