the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global Warming is a Complete Hoax!

+11
incognito
Electrician
FlyingRat
LivingDead
AGEsAces
Bartron
Deank
Freeman
libermom
grumpy old man
rosencrentz
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 am

rosencrentz

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Change what, and at what cost is all I ask!

No one answers, yet the Canadian government has spent $4 Billion dollars already on this and what I would like to know is :
1) What have we gotten for our $4,000,000,000?

2) Who got what and for what effect??

3) The silence is deafening!!!

Did you know that the Ralph Brown Community Center 6 weeks ago had to lay off its only paid director because there were no funds ?
And you ask what $4 Billion dollars aimed at inner city-at-risk- children's areas might do across the country??

http://www.elansofas.com

52Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Anonymous

Rather see it go to health care as the poverty thing is bottomless pit of money. The more help you give the more wanted , as people have no pride about asking anymore .

53Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:33 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I would like it to go to someting that is meaningful! anything , instead of some stupid waste of money spent with no return!
$4,000,000,000 for Health Care can buy a lot of MRI machines, nurses and Doctor's equipement!

Does anyone know what Canada has accomplished with its $4,000,000,000 "investment " in global warming??

Last edited by rosencrentz on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

54Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:
Does anyone know what Canada ha accomplished with its $4,000,000,000 "investment " in global warming??
Don't look at me...
I wouldn't have worked 25 hours yesterday and today...

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

55Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:03 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

4 billion directed at inner city programing across the county may well save that much in health care costs, active kids are less likely to get sick and visit the more expensive emergency rooms that they often end up in.

56Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Anonymous

Yes that is true but someone to see them when they go to one ER would be nice too. Give the clubs some but not the lines share .

57Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

They don't get sick, nowadays, they get stabbed... affraid

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

58Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Anonymous

Sad but true

59Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

So disheartening! Someone with a PHD or maybe a B.S. Degree mentioned that since 1999 the Earth has been getting warmer, since the 25 year cycle of the Earth's change on its axis has started to reverse itself.
So much nonsense!
I have decided to simply accept what Al Gore has been warning us about, since a failed Presidential candidate, who actually won the election, but was too wimpy to fight for being the President, and therefore caused all of this global meltdown of the world and the U.S. and even some parts of Canada, cannot be wrong all the time.

Last edited by rosencrentz on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

60Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Anonymous

Yes the present goverment has wasted alot of money proving it is a hoax or not to be taken to seriously.

61Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 am

Anonymous

How so? I don't think Harper has spent a dime doing that.

It's interesting that we haven't heard from Mr. Gore for some time now...haven't heard from any of the global warming enthusiasts.

62Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:29 am

Anonymous

Ya. I know, it's now called climate change eh. That too is interesting in itself.

63Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

In todays Globe and Mail, jeffrey Simpson writes about our beloved Prime Minister, Harper, and how they have spent $2,000,000,000 on climate changs with tax credits for those who take the bus. "farcical policy,95 to 97% of those receiving the subsidy were riding public transit anyway."
"triumph of politics over sound public policy"
"how hard it is to eliminate stupid policies"
"the Conservatives still don't have anything like a sensible climate-change policy

64Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm

Anonymous

How's this for a "climate change policy" ?

Dress warmly in the winter (always wear a hat) and use sun-block in the summer (and always wear a hat). Laughing

65Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:59 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF , I bet you can get $250,000 for that suggestion if you promise to vote Conservative!

66Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

know why it's called "climate change"? because it would be happening ANYWAY.

I don't discount pollution. It is detrimental to the planet. Chemical breakdown, debris, water pollution, even air pollution. But the "climate" of the world will change...and it's only a matter of time until the Earth is either a ball of fire or ice....probably a matter of millions of years...but still..."global warming" is a natural occurrence.

Pollution is not.

http://www.photage.ca

67Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:04 am

Anonymous

Global warming may be that and I believe it is but we seem to be speeding it up abit no.

68Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am

Anonymous

Think of this Pav. They can't get the temperature correct for three days in advance....

69Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am

Anonymous

Yes you can find 100 reasons to say it doe,s not exist or that it is whatever , none the less I think we owe our kids kids more then that and give it some respect. What we can do I don't know, but I will try to do what I can . The worst is it will do no good .

Our batting average in the field of Prediction is not very good .

It will be the war to end all wars spoken of the 1st World War.

70Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:Global warming may be that and I believe it is but we seem to be speeding it up abit no.

"Speeding it up", as compared to what. You mena since the last Ice Age, or just since Lake Agassiz covered most of Manitoba, or since last Friday?

71Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:31 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Freeman- you have hit the nail on the head! Speeding it up a bit? Facts not in evidence. A bit ? is the problem if we accept the "fact" (BS in my opinion) that the Earth is or may be warming up at .7 of one degree every 100 years, as was "accepted" (BS in my opinion), previously, and now some scientists warn us that the Earth "MAY" warm up faster . All these RE mays, AND i INSIST ON A COST/BENEFIT STUDY BEFORE WE SPEND ANY MONET ON ANYTHING.
tHE gLOBE AND mail, Jeffrey Simpson in his Friday column quoted that our dumb ass (my terminology) Conservatives put into place a tax credit for those people taking the bus, and therefore were sasing gasoline. Simpson explained that 97% (his number) of the people were taking the bus anyway, and therefore the cost to Canada revenue of $650,000 did nothing to cut back on emissions.
It is this typical useless government program that I object to.
The Conservatives announce an expense of $650,000 that does not provide any benefit to the Country. That is so typical, and then I would say that canada has spent $5,000,000,000 (billion) on different programs and Canada hasn't got a nickel in benefits, and we have no one who is there to look after this absolute waste of money!

72Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I've always wondered when statements are made that global temperatures have increased x degrees over the last 1,000 years, who the hell was taking the temperature 1,000 years ago? Were they better at predicting the weather than Environment Canada?

73Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Rosen and J2F were taking the earth's temperature back then.

74Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

We wrote all those results down, but we cannot remember where we stored them! I guess we'll just have to guess what the results were.
Doesn't matter because the change is so gradual over the 1000's of years, that the only idiots out there that could give a damn are the stupid politicians who haven't got the guts to say that spending billions of dollars on this is a real waste of money, but that is what the governments do so efficiently!!

75Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

rosencrentz wrote:Doesn't matter because the change is so gradual over the 1000's of years, that the only idiots out there that could give a damn are the stupid politicians who haven't got the guts to say that spending billions of dollars on this is a real waste of money, but that is what the governments do so efficiently!!

Well, at least it keeps them out of the pool hall.

76Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Warming is a Complete Hoax! Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"We wrote all those results down, but we cannot remember where we stored them! "

AHA!.. so thats why they are digging for core samples all over the world... they could care less what the dirt says.. they are just looking for your notes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum