the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attacking the attack ads.

+5
Winklovic
JT Estoban
grumpy old man
Deank
Freeman
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Attacking the attack ads. Empty Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 9:47 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Its kind of funny to see all the LTE's and comments regarding the Conservative attack ads on Iggy. (They are pretty entertaining in their own right) Most os the comments are just complaining, and I haven't read much in terms of quality argument against the whole premise of him only returning to try to be Prime Minister.

Maybe the truth hurts.

2Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 10:06 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah sure would be nice to see the Libs DEFEND his actions aand clear things up with the "truth" eh? Doubt thats going to happen though.

3Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 10:18 am

Anonymous

He's also put himself in a very bad place by defending I-Ruby-Dhallia. Taking her position over the nannies', has set him against the very people he's supposed to be defending. He's in an even worse position now because public opinion has it at 3-to-1 for the nannies.

For a Harvard Prof, he's pretty dumb, imo, especially politically.

4Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Liverals - truth, you actually used those words in the same sentence. hahahahaha

5Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Anonymous

To bad most I talk to see a man Harper who is scared of facing a real opponent , not that I care as the system is still not free of the rot from within .

6Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 9:05 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

I expect that is true. Harper would be a fool if he took any opponent lightly. But first Dion and now Ignatieff? If that is the very best Canadians can offer up we're in bigger trouble than I thought.

7Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Anonymous

Yes that is true in 2 ways . but the point is taken .

8Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Too bad the Liberals can't come up with a real opponent to Harper.

9Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 6:17 am

Anonymous

It remains to be seen , where he sticks his foot in his mouth this time around . Harper that is bet you the boys in back have him zipped good this time around . Most women do not like him though and he is seen as a plant of the oil industry . To most who take the time to look .

10Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 8:02 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Women don't like Harper because he eats their babies. Oil Industry???, I thought he was a plant of big business in general not one specific sector. Oh wait, let me guess, this has something to do with the tar sands.

11Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

BTW, I looked and I still think that Ignatieff is a slime and Jerk Layton is a joke.

12Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 am

JT Estoban

JT Estoban
major-contributor
major-contributor

...yeah, I had a look too....and came to the same conclusion....and Harper's s*it stinks just as much as theirs does.

13Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 9:46 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"Most women do not like him though and he is seen as a plant of the oil industry . To most who take the time to look ."

This is either incorrect, or barely any voters took the time to look during the last two elections.

Seriously what kind of statement is that? plant of the oil industry?

oo and Martin was a plant of the Shipping industry, Dion was a plant of the Green industry, Iggie is a plant of the book industry, layton is a plant of the union industry, Cretien was a plant of advertising companies..

Oh wait, maybe, just maybe, politicians actually might have specific people that agree with their statements that would be willing to fund them? nah that would be crazy.

14Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:. Most women do not like him hough and he is seen as a plant of the oil industry.

Whereas, Iggy is a chick magnet, they really go for those bushy brows?

15Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Anonymous

Maybe they do but they are a big demographic and a large voting group so to ignore is foolish . So maybe it is easier to understand for you by being in their pocket oil, then that is who,s agenda he runs by , could be good could be bad . Course everyone else is not as important . ummm

16Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Too late in the day to go fishing.

17Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Anonymous

O come on Some politician you are hehehehe.

18Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Who says I'm a politician?

19Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 am

Anonymous

To me it is something you would not do if you were not somewhat worried . I don't like Iggy but he is twice the debater and personality then Harper and he sells. Harper is way too stiff and formal . He needs a image make over, his second .

Last edited by Pavolo on Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 6:49 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Huh?

21Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 am

Anonymous

If Harper is stiff, then Iggy is petrified.

22Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Every night before bed time, I throw darts at my Michael Ignatieff dart board and go a couple of rounds with my Jack Layton punching bag, then I curl up in bed, snug and warm under my Stephen Harper blanket. I go to bed in peace with reassurance that everything is right in the world.

23Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Heh heh. Figure there are some fishermen out there???

24Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 pm

JT Estoban

JT Estoban
major-contributor
major-contributor

jocolor

25Attacking the attack ads. Empty Re: Attacking the attack ads. Wed May 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Anonymous

heh...no bites today I see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum