the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pat Martin is an Assclown

+3
Deank
Triniman
grumpy old man
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Stonekiller

contributor
contributor

Another thing to note, would anyone have noticed his tweet without the profanity?

One has to wonder if this wasn't somewhat calculated on his part. It has people talking, I am sure there are other avenues that he could of taken, but it certainly has generated a lot of discussion.

27Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Nope, pat martin is irrelevant. His use of profanity is news only because he is an elected Member of Canadian Parliament.

As to your notion my comment is ironic ignores that I am not an elected Member of Canadian Parliament and I said so in my post.

If I told your mother to frick off you would not be so fricking accepting.

Get over that!

28Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Anonymous

It, indeed, has generated a lot of discussion....about what an assclown, dickhead and putz Martin is. It looks good on him.

29Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Stonekiller

Stonekiller
contributor
contributor

Honestly, he isn't my MP and if his constituents have their panties in a knot like some of you obviously do, then they need to do something about it.

Their vote has power, their voice has power, use it. Otherwise it is just condoning his behaviour.

Whatever, it's that attitude that is changing what is acceptable behaviour of people today. You are okay with it. I am not.

If you don't find the behaviour acceptable, then why do you perpetuate it by swearing in your posts?

Having read Pat Martin's tweet, his response the person was unacceptable, his original tweet was a bit crude, but really sometimes that stuff comes out.

Aside from this I don't care, he is a back bencher and had no power in Ottawa other than to order his staff around. Go Pat Martin, show the rest of Canada how awesome you are.

30Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

JTF wrote:It, indeed, has generated a lot of discussion....about what an assclown, dickhead and putz Martin is. It looks good on him.

Now here's your chance to lead an "Occupy Pat Martin's constituency office" event. Go for it!

31Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pat Martin is just a knob. He has no influence on anything and he knows it, so it makes no difference what he does or says. Wasn't that long ago when he made a comment about kicking someone in the a$$.

32Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Triniman wrote:
JTF wrote:It, indeed, has generated a lot of discussion....about what an assclown, dickhead and putz Martin is. It looks good on him.

Now here's your chance to lead an "Occupy Pat Martin's constituency office" event. Go for it!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/occupationagainstc10#utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=9772159&utm_medium=social

33Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Any bets that the NDP are allowing it just so that the "occupy Winnipeg" people have some where warm to stay this weekend?

34Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

this is actually real fun watching.

Oh no the police are here!!!!.. well their plan is to first get them off the street, then they can take us out without anyone there to back us up!

or not.. duh.... the NDP support you

35Pat Martin is an Assclown - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Martin is an Assclown Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:33 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Crude and rude, and 1/2 dozen "younger" people interviewed in Ottawa, on the street, said so!

http://www.elansofas.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum