the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll

+3
FlyingRat
Deank
rosencrentz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

What does that mean?
Internet poll probably eliminates all the old fogeys?

http://www.elansofas.com

2NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

nah.. No such thing as Quebec French computers so they refuse to use them

3NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 am

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

LOL Deank!

4NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:23 am

Anonymous

That's good news for the Conservatives. Go Jack. Go. "foot wa, Gilles!" Wink

5NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I really would not mind a Conservative government and NDP official opposition.

6NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 am

Anonymous

Me too....as long as it's a Conservative majority.

7NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

fixed elections with no way to change the date would be better. Dont like a budget? work until everyone does.

8NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

We have had way too many "fixed elections" DeanK!
I am shocked in your attitude! I supported your run for council, and you never ever told the truth about your belief in fixed elections! We broke pizza together in front of your kids! This is so disappointing! How can I show my face in the North End?

9NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

ha ha.. council has fixed elections.. in more ways then one eh

10NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

Anonymous

The NDP and the Liberals are statistically tied in the latest polls.

11NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:43 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

count iggy must feel so good about himself... Looks good on him.

12NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

Outsider

Outsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

JTF wrote:The NDP and the Liberals are statistically tied in the latest polls.
I wonder if Iggy saw that one coming even in his wildest imagination or should I say nightmare. Smile

13NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

As unbelievable as it is. I am hoping the NDP makes rather significant inroads. (still not voting for Blackie though )

14NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Anonymous

The NDP are leading the Bloc in Quebec.

WTF is happening?

Can it be Quebec women and moustaches perhaps?

15NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I think its mostly to do with the fact that alot of want Federalism but simply the Lib and Con campaigns have both effectively told them the other guy is evil... so who else is there to vote for? NDP.

16NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

I thought I read "NDP having BBQ in internal pool".
Boy, do I need a rest...
Shocked

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

17NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:17 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

If you look at the % the BQ has been falling lower and lower through the last 4 elections.
Down from 49%

18NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Sourpuss

Sourpuss
major-contributor
major-contributor

My dream of the NDP crushing the Liberals my come to fruition. My, if the CPC gets in and the NDP is opposition, I can die a happy woman. *sniff*

http://www.citizensourpuss.wordpress.com

19NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Anonymous

Unless there was a Conservative majority in your scenario, I'd venture to say there would be another election within a year...two views that are too far apart to agree to anything but an agreement to disagree.

20NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

ahh but the Liberal and the bloc will fight for scraps in order to get back on top and be damn willing to sleep with anyone to show there way.

Especially given a Con promise is to eliminate the voter funded $2. The Libs and bloc would simply not have any money to trigger unneeded elections and would do everything in their power to not let one happen Smile

21NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

oo.. not to mention just how hard the NDP will work to stay at a level of power they have not enjoyed in a long long time.

22NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Empty Re: NDP ahead of BQ in Internet Poll Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 am

Anonymous

Problem may be that Layton's support may be a mile wide but only an inch deep.

However, this news shows that the strategic vote is dead in all probability...which is great news for the Conservative vote.

Don't forget that Chretein got a majority with only 38% of the vote when the right was split by the Reformers.

Sooooo.....here's hopin'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum