the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

GGF Wins

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GGF Wins Empty GGF Wins Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

I heard from GGF today - after his trial was over. He was acquited of the charges. Now he will advance his LERA complaint - leading to almost certain financial compensation for that unjust period of harrassment including incarceration. You will read about this in tomorrow's Freep (Aldo Santos).

2GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Your too quick LOL!...

I saw your post go up as I was finishing up mine etc...

None the less I just added my own post with a bit more detail etc...

And one way or the other I am very, very grateful for you Jondo having taught of me also...Thx...GGF

3GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Jondo

Jondo
major-contributor
major-contributor

GGF you're welcome. Dont' waste any time getting the LERA complaint forms. We'll get together for that deatailed written compilation. That submission has to be bullet-proof - and you have the bullets - you just need to gather your many notations and documents.

4GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Thx Jondo...

You know I am new at all this "Insanity" and can use all the help I can get etc...GGF

5GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:53 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

By the way Jondo...

Last fall my wife & I listed our house & we would have had to take an approx $30,000.00 loss on the house if we had sold it as a result of the work I had started since that isn't all completed yet since we bought it in May 2008 etc...

We had to back away from the sale mainly because of having to wait for the trial today to further sue for damages etc...

Furthermore I have been on "BAIL" since Nov 27th and as a result of one of my bail conditions not being allowed to make "Noise" without any specific definition of what "Noise Was In the 1st Place" along with all that happened before my Mischief enjoyment of property criminal charge & all in relation to no noise already etc...

I haven't been able to do any work to my house since Nov 27th or anything @ my house other then maybe be on the computer & still they came as a result of more of his complaints since Nov 27th etc...

None the less I also didn't even cut our grass & lucky my wife took on the responsibility etc...

And now one of my responsibilities tomorrow/fri is to call the Real estate agent to list the house again & this time sell it for whatever we can get because I simply have to get away from here for "My Own Protection Already"...

And as I said in court today even if I was thrown in jail today I would come out & there still is nothing preventing the nut from picking up the phone & making another noise complaint against me and starting this insanity all over again etc...

The sad reality is that all it takes under this bylaw is for someone to make a noise complaint to trigger a WPS investigation...

The complainant never has to justify anything other than hide behind their phone...

Translated means that someone can make a noise complaint to the city and use the WPS to "HARASS" or "BULLY" another neighbor...Period

And this is just with the Noise section of this bylaw & believe me I got way more evidence/info on this bylaw being used in other areas of the bylaw to do the same thing etc...

It "VIOLATES OUR HUMAN RIGHTS TO BE ABLE TO LIVE FREE FROM HARASSMENT"...

And that means that if anyone "CHALLENGES THIS BYLAW WITH EVIDENCE AGAINST IT UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF CANADA OR MORE PRECISELY THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS & FREEDOMS OF CANADA"...

The Bylaw will be rendered "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" or "INVALID" meaning it would fall etc...

And my final point is that I can prove that Sammy & the cronies knew last fall that I was going to challenge this bylaw under the Constitution & sue the city right after I received my 3 bogus Summons etc...

And can you tell me what they did instead of working with me to try and fix this bylaw as I requested from them etc?...

Well they allowed more cops to come & further "HARASS ME" & I also got charged "CRIMINALLY" with the mischief enjoyment of property & incarcerated etc, etc, etc...GGF

6GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF- good for you. The truth sometimes comes out in frint of a judge.
Regarding compensation, once you have been found not guilty, you can file a statement of claim, which i would suggest you do. Lera complaint won't get you any compensation.
I did that 10 years ago, and there was a very quick, fair evaluation and offer to settle.
I think I gave you a copy of that when you were in to see me? If not let me know, and I can fax you a copy.

http://www.elansofas.com

7GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

May I suggest consulting with Alex Chapman, he has experience in large lawsuits.

8GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

9GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Does Mr Violette have a case for slander based on the comments in this forum?

10GGF Wins Empty Re: GGF Wins Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

etc, etc, etc....?

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum