the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

PUB to whistleblower.... Not gonna happen.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence

nope not the same at all

you cant even bring an Eatons / The Bay into this. because that is not where the problem is.

if you could it would be something like this.
I buy a blanket from Eatons.
I decide later that the Eatons blanket is garbage and tell Eatons so. I still keep the blanket because they have a no return policy, but I dont use it. BUT I cant tell anyone I have an Eatons blanket all I can say is I have a crap blanket, Then "SecretEatons" decides to tell my wife that I am an idiot and the blanket is of premium quality. My wife says. Dean you are an idiot this anonymous person says you dont know a good blanket from a bad one.

And I cant even show my wife the blanket so that she can see herself that it is indeed crap.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

nope not the same at all

you cant even bring an Eatons / The Bay into this. because that is not where the problem is.

if you could it would be something like this.
I buy a blanket from Eatons.
I decide later that the Eatons blanket is garbage and tell Eatons so. I still keep the blanket because they have a no return policy, but I dont use it. BUT I cant tell anyone I have an Eatons blanket all I can say is I have a crap blanket, Then "SecretEatons" decides to tell my wife that I am an idiot and the blanket is of premium quality. My wife says. Dean you are an idiot this anonymous person says you dont know a good blanket from a bad one.

And I cant even show my wife the blanket so that she can see herself that it is indeed crap.

Yup Deank...Your talking about what?... A say $30.00 blanket and a husband and wife dispute?...

And there is a much bigger issue here which is what we the taxpayers or Hydro rate payers have all paid for the "initial study/report" made by the whistleblower costing how much?...Perhaps several millions of dollars?...

And also many more millions in the future as a result of the "Legal Battles" going on right now etc...

And all we the public "All Know" is that the fat man and Hydro and or the MB Government "SAY IT'S CRAPPY" but never fully disclosing what is so crappy about the report or study the whistleblower was hired by Hydro to do for Hydro...

And on and on Hydro and or the MB government continue to try and silence the whistleblower...HUM!...

Because the fat man and Hydro and or the Mb government have something to hide or lose...

Otherwise the fat man and Hydro and or the MB government would let us "ALL KNOW WHAT SPECIFICALLY IS SO CRAPPY ABOUT THE REPORT OR STUDY THE WHISTLEBLOWER DID FOR HYDRO"...

Instead of trying to silence the Whistleblower...

Anonymous

In today's paper....

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/hydro-accepts-report-into-whistleblower-allegations-91180314.html

A review by KPMG into a whistleblower's allegation that Manitoba Hydro is not properly protecting ratepayers against financial risks and blackouts has been completed.

In a statement, Hydro said the corporation is satisfied it is fulfilling its mandate to protect Manitobans, and there are no unusual risks that jeopardize the flow of electricity or undermine its financial health.

"As part of its work, KPMG generated a series of recommendations for improvements, and these recommendations are now being carefully considered for implementation," the statement said.

Can't pretty much any risk be phrased as "usual"? (Of course words can manipulate facts)

Doesn't implementing change mitigate past errors if you phrase it properly? Smile

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Here is KPMG report

Spoiler:

Anonymous

In other words, don't hire consultants eh.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

JTF you wrote:

Can't pretty much any risk be phrased as "usual"? (Of course words can manipulate facts)

Doesn't implementing change mitigate past errors if you phrase it properly? Smile

Exactly and don't you just love what money and power can buy and specifically in relation to "Spin Doctors/Consultants"... Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum