the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

PUB to whistleblower.... Not gonna happen.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank here is an update post from the whislteblower's response to the PUB Offer etc today...and...

And for me exactly what I would of done if I was the whistleblower...and...

And I cannot believe what Hydro and the government are doing to try and silence this consultant already...GGF

http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/manitoba/2010/03/26/13371561.html

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

I can not believe the amount of attention this person is getting. Whistleblower indeed. smoke blower up asses is more like it.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you said:

I can not believe the amount of attention this person is getting. Whistleblower indeed. smoke blower up asses is more like it.

I like the peep and my take on it is the reason the peep gets all this attention is because the media or (somebody) knows something and the longer Hydro and the government hold back the longer we will see this...and...

And sooner or later I hope someday to see some asses blow up...and...

And or at least find out what the peep has to say...and...

And that way I could judge for myself at the end of the day...GGF

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

except of course that the PUB LOVES putting the gears to anyone under its domain. they are quite sadistic about it too. So for them to tell Miss WB we have decided we wont pay that much for you... they are not making that decision just to benefit Hydro.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you said:

except of course that the PUB LOVES putting the gears to anyone under its domain. they are quite sadistic about it too. So for them to tell Miss WB we have decided we wont pay that much for you... they are not making that decision just to benefit Hydro.

Yeah but why would the PUB even put the offer there in the first place?...and...

And how on earth would the WB not be bias?...and...

And I think the PUB was just using a publicity stunt as having at least making the WB an offer...and...

And so the WB can get more publicity...and...

And because I cannot for a minute believe the PUB expected the WB to take an offer like the one they made...GGF

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

my guess? they put the offer there because she was bitching and moaning and puffing herself up. They dont really care what she has to say because she is a DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Deank you said:

my guess? they put the offer there because she was bitching and moaning and puffing herself up. They dont really care what she has to say because she is a DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE

That's my point the PUB doesn't care etc...and...

And then why did the PUB put the offer there?...and...

And I say it wasn't just to give the WB more publicity...and...

And I think instead the WB had loaded ammo against the PUB...and...

And that's why the PUB had no choice but to make the offer etc...GGF

Anonymous

If she really cared she would pay the fare herself and the hotel , be reimbursed by the courts . Probably have her legal bill paid if it was reasonable and say her say . This b1tch wants to get rich , and probably has not got much to say or we would have found it out by now if it was truly earth moving .
Thank God they said no to her ridiculous demands .

Anonymous

What I want to hear is Hydro 's defence about Grand Rapids and the federal goverments too. There is something hiding there, from both parties.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Pav you said:

If she really cared she would pay the fare herself and the hotel , be reimbursed by the courts . Probably have her legal bill paid if it was reasonable and say her say . This b1tch wants to get rich , and probably has not got much to say or we would have found it out by now if it was truly earth moving .
Thank God they said no to her ridiculous demands .

a) Pav how do you know what the WB has to say or not?...

The fact is you Pav don't know what the WB has to say or not and neither do I or anyone else in the public...and...

b) And if the WB has nothing to say then why is there so much attention directed at silencing the WB by Hydro and the government?...

My take on that is simple...Hydro and the government have something to hide from the public...and...

c) And in relation to the WB getting rich...

Well Pav sooner or later Hydro and the government will have to settle up with the WB one way or the other because that's the way these things always work "in a Democracy" at the end of the day...GGF

Anonymous

Deank wrote:.... They dont really care what she has to say because she is a DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE...

I see you bought some kool-aid.

This is what Hydro is attempting to portray this woman as...and we know what that means eh? Usually trying to kill the messenger means the message is true, or should I say TRUE. Smile

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Pav you said:

What I want to hear is Hydro 's defence about Grand Rapids and the federal goverments too. There is something hiding there, from both parties.

Exactly Pav and whatever else the WB might have to say etc...and...

And as far as I am concern let the darn WB say what the WB has to say and let's "All move on with our day already"...and...

And I honestly get angry when I see a "Political Machine" do what this political machine is doing with this WB because it is all wrong from the get go...and...

And that's because the "Public Has the Right to Know What the WB Has to Say"...and...

And that way the "Public Can All Decide for Themselves" if what the WB has to say is worth the paper it is written on etc...and...

And is this a "Democracy where someone has the right to say something" and or have the "Freedom of Speech etc" or is this a "mockary democracy" with a huge political machine that can silence not just the WB but think about this next point Pav...and...

And because if the huge political machine can silence the WB then isn't it possible for that same huge political machine to "Silence Everyone Else Also that knows something about and or is close to the subject matter?"...and...

And my take on that is of course they can...and...

And or at least trying to because they are making it so obvious right at the moment as a result of doing what they are doing to this WB...GGF

Anonymous

I just do not give a frick what she has to say , because she has done this from the position of a disgruntled EMPLOYEE

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

JTF wrote:
Deank wrote:.... They dont really care what she has to say because she is a DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE...

I see you bought some kool-aid.

This is what Hydro is attempting to portray this woman as...and we know what that means eh? Usually trying to kill the messenger means the message is true, or should I say TRUE. Smile

what koolaid would that be?

All that exists on this story is that some chick from new york thinks that Hydro did something wrong.

Anonymous

....and the "fat boy" from Hydro didn't like what was uncovered and wants to shut the "chick" up eh....isn't that an underlinning story here?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

and I am willing to bet that your former tenant has a completely different and completely wrong story too. That as a landlord you would prefer him not spreading since it is completely wrong and only serves to tarnish your reputation.

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

JTF you said:

....and the "fat boy" from Hydro didn't like what was uncovered and wants to shut the "chick" up eh....isn't that an underlinning story here?

Oh yeah and that's the main reason why all the publicity around the consultant etc...GGF

winnipegceilingcat

winnipegceilingcat

you guys are kidding, right?

Anonymous

It gets hard to tell

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

winnipegceilingcat wrote:you guys are kidding, right?

which guys and about what?

GGF

GGF
major-contributor
major-contributor

Here's the latest on the whistleblower...

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/hydro-whistleblower-wants-voice-at-hearing-90335484.html

Way to go whistleblower...Keep the pressure on them and hopefully we will "all" get to see what you have to say and perhaps for good measures get to see what "Consultants" are paid and so on and how they are the "Under Belly of our Governments" or in this case "the Under Belly of our Government Corporations"...

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

GGF wrote:...get to see what "Consultants" are paid and so on and how they are the "Under Belly of our Governments" or in this case "the Under Belly of our Government Corporations"...
What will "seeing what consultants are paid" show?

What does the "Under Belly of our Governments" mean?

Ummm, you DO understand that the whistle-blower is a... ...consultant don't you?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

This is all that I "see" on teh whistleblower
"She said she already has more than C$60,000 in legal bills in connection to a Court of Queen's Bench case Hydro launched to force a detailed public airing of her findings."

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GGF wrote:Here's the latest on the whistleblower...

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/hydro-whistleblower-wants-voice-at-hearing-90335484.html

Way to go whistleblower...Keep the pressure on them and hopefully we will "all" get to see what you have to say and perhaps for good measures get to see what "Consultants" are paid and so on and how they are the "Under Belly of our Governments" or in this case "the Under Belly of our Government Corporations"...

Well, that makes about as much sense as anything else that GGF has posted. He's defending the consultant in this thread, but bitching about the amount paid to consultants in another thread. Does he not realize that Manitoba Hydro has nothing to do with Sam Katz?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum