the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor

+6
LivingDead
Deank
rosencrentz
holly golightly
Bartron
Triniman
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Palin_072609_monster_397x224
Yet another reason to tune in to Bill O'Reilly's show. O'Reilly is hilarious.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/11/palin-join-fox-news-contributor/?test=faces

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

More reasons not to watch that garbage.

Triniman

Triniman
general-contributor
general-contributor

I'm tuning in for sure. She studied broadcasting in university.

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

Should be interesting to see if she can manage to stick her other leg all the way in. Not a big fan of hers, maybe she could win over some people with her looks but I'm sorry looks don't always mean you have brains. Just my thoughts.

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

She also believes they should teach creationism in school.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Holy Molly! Looks = brains isn't true??
My marriage is over!!!!!!!!

http://www.elansofas.com

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

rosencrentz wrote:Holy Molly! Looks = brains isn't true??
My marriage is over!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that your wife realized long ago that looks and brains are not the same Rosie...

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

deanK- you are lucky that I don't understand your post , so I assume you are being kind to me! lol

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

holly golightly wrote:Should be interesting to see if she can manage to stick her other leg all the way in. Not a big fan of hers, maybe she could win over some people with her looks but I'm sorry looks don't always mean you have brains. Just my thoughts.

So, are you saying she is not smart? How did she manage to get through University on her looks?

Politics aside, what exactly is wrong with her?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

10Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

rosencrentz wrote:deanK- you are lucky that I don't understand your post , so I assume you are being kind to me! lol

heh.. well I am either saying that your are smart or beutiful Rosen.. take your pick Smile

11Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Rotten choice! lol

12Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:59 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

When does she start as a contributor?
As a contributor she would have to make comments on the current subject, not answer lame ass questions, only.

13Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I notice that this thread is under the "Entertainment" section. Glad to see you all take it that way rather than news or politics.

14Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

I notice that when I ask people questions to expand on what they say about a particular person they never answer back.

LivingDead wrote:So, are you saying she is not smart? How did she manage to get through University on her looks?

Politics aside, what exactly is wrong with her?

Is this because they can't answer, or realize they are just regurgitating what the left wing media feeds them?

How can we have a discussion if all we ever do is make statements and fail to back them up with proof?

15Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

That happens quite frequently. Or their answer is to crack wise but avoid the answer. Hmmm. Wonder what that means?

16Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Anonymous

Ya. She's real stupid eh? One gets to a governor by being real stupid eh?

....like Bush was stupid....but he became President.

Those same people think that Iggy is real smart...but he's always making dumb mistakes. Go figure.

17Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Can't argue with her success. But geeze Louise has she EVER uttered some real stupid comments.

Last week, on 60 minutes I think, they interviewed some peeps that "handled" her on the election campaign. She was a complete disaster.

I think much of her achievements have a lot to do with her gender and with her looks. I'll get crucified for that comment...

"Can I call you Joe?"

18Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Like I have stated before...I have family who know Sarah Palin and they tell me she is a wonderful woman who is intelligent. I know some fugly women who hate her because she looks like a woman and doesn't even remotely resemble Hillary Clinton or Janet Reno. Apparently to some a woman must look like a man, act like a man and have hairy pits in order to have any intelligence.

19Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF has a point. Dubya is an idiot, Palin is an idiot, McCain is an idiot. I guess if its said enough times, its supposed to become truth.

Everyone calls Iggy an intellectual, so hows that working out for him???

20Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

grumpy old man wrote:Can't argue with her success. But geeze Louise has she EVER uttered some real stupid comments.

Last week, on 60 minutes I think, they interviewed some peeps that "handled" her on the election campaign. She was a complete disaster.

I think much of her achievements have a lot to do with her gender and with her looks. I'll get crucified for that comment...

"Can I call you Joe?"

LMAO. Who was doing the interview??? Oh yes it was Anderson Cooper the king of the lefties!

21Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:04 am

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

Freeman wrote:JTF has a point. Dubya is an idiot, Palin is an idiot, McCain is an idiot. I guess if its said enough times, its supposed to become truth.

Bush is definitely an idiot. And pretty much the entire world agrees other than Republicans.

22Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

LivingDead

LivingDead
general-contributor
general-contributor

Bartron wrote:
Freeman wrote:JTF has a point. Dubya is an idiot, Palin is an idiot, McCain is an idiot. I guess if its said enough times, its supposed to become truth.

Bush is definitely an idiot. And pretty much the entire world agrees other than Republicans.

Bartron, 2 things; 1) If Bush is such an Idiot how did he win 2 US elections? Also, if he is such an Idiot how did he manage to graduate from University?

2) How do you know the entire world agree's, that is a pretty huge assumption, yes? Have you polled the entire worlds population to find out, or are you regurgitating what the left wing media is feeding you?

Please enlighten me.

23Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

You have to admit Bush has said some very bizarre things.

Graduating university, if amoungst the privileged classes, is a no brainer. Look at all the athletes that can't read or write yet hold degrees.

Bush is looked upon, by many, as one of the worst presidents in US history. He, and his advisers, are directly responsible for the state of affairs in Iraq and to a great degree the global economy.

24Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 am

Bartron

Bartron
major-contributor
major-contributor

LivingDead wrote:
Bartron wrote:

Bartron, 2 things; 1) If Bush is such an Idiot how did he win 2 US elections? Also, if he is such an Idiot how did he manage to graduate from University?

2) How do you know the entire world agree's, that is a pretty huge assumption, yes? Have you polled the entire worlds population to find out, or are you regurgitating what the left wing media is feeding you?

Please enlighten me.

Do you actually think Bush masterminded his 2 election wins? Grumpy is right Bush is widely looked upon as the worst president in US history. Bush was protested around the world, how many times? It was not very hard to see the world's opinion on Bush, unless you want to bury your head in the sand.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/views_on_countriesregions_bt/117.php?nid=&id=&pnt=117

How can anybody defend a President who completely made up a reason to invade/conquer a sovereign nation. It sickens me.

25Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Empty Re: Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Anonymous

What is your favorite flavour of kool-aid?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum