the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

are you gay if you had a sex change?

+3
FlyingRat
AGEsAces
Deank
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090514/NEWS01/905140349/-1/RSS05

The marriage is real to me," said Rittenberry, who is also known as Terri Jo Colby. "It wasn't anything planned to be deceptive. I'm not gay, and Jeff ain't either."

umm is it me or does terri jo sound like she might be prejudice against gays????

2are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Ummm...he still has male genitalia...he's a guy...and he's gay.

Adding that one of them is hiding fraud charges seems to indicate there's more fraud going on somewhere.

http://www.photage.ca

3are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

AGEsAces wrote:Ummm...he still has male genitalia...he's a guy...and he's gay.

Does he or doesn't she?

Rittenberry is being housed with men and was patted down by both male and female officers because Rittenberry has breasts and male genitalia.

Jo T. Rittenberry, 46, was born a man and claims to have had sex reassignment surgery in Canada.

4are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

crazy times eh?

you pat down the top half i will pat down the bottom??

5are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

So I guess the female officer patted down the top half, and the male officer patted down the bottom half?

I guess he's only half gay?

6are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

see, the whole gay issue is not a cut-and-dried status of yes or no. There's a whole spectrum of queerness. Like a rainbow. That must be why the rainbow is such an appropriate symbol!

7are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:34 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Breasts are not genitalia.

All people have breasts, men & women...some are just larger than others.

The guy is gay, but has had it driven into him by his "southern religious upbringing" that being gay is wrong...so decided he needed to "become a woman" so he can act on his desires without the mental anguish of committing a "sin".

Last edited by AGEsAces on Thu May 14, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

8are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

ooo so if you have boobs.. you are not gay? interesting logic to say the least.

9are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

AGEsAces wrote:

The guy is gay, but has had it driven into him

Yes, if this guy is "having it driven into him", he's gay.

10are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

anny

contributor
contributor

Well, since Jo has had some sex reassignment surgery and identifies as a woman and transgender, then no, she's not gay.

Being gay, or homosexual, means two men who identify as men who are sexually attracted to men. Transgender means identifying with a gender not associated with the sexual organs you were born with.

And it's not really crazy times. Gender outside of straight and gay has existed, well, forever. It's in nature and it's in history in all cultures.

Check out this National Geographic film for more information:
http://www.56.com/u69/v_NDA2NjgwMjY.html

http://dineoutwinnipeg.tumblr.com/

11are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 8:51 pm

EdWin

EdWin
major-contributor
major-contributor

You tell me, DeanK lol!

12are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Thu May 14, 2009 10:35 pm

eastsider

eastsider
contributor plus
contributor plus

Years ago I worked with a cross dresser......straight as an arrow, fun guy to work with, never a problem, he just felt more comfortable in a skirt and blouse. Whatever floats your boat, not up to us to judge Smile

13are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 8:51 am

Anonymous

I once employeed a cross-dressing roofer. Really.

14are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 8:53 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Yeah, and you guys always made him work on the high side of the roof, just for those up skirt views!! Shocked

15are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 10:13 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

EdWin wrote:You tell me, DeanK lol!

LOL.. BITE ME... no wait.. thats gay.. umm SCREW YOU...err wait no thats gay to.. uhh.......damn

16are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

17are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 10:35 am

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

anny wrote:Well, since Jo has had some sex reassignment surgery and identifies as a woman and transgender, then no, she's not gay.

Being gay, or homosexual, means two men who identify as men who are sexually attracted to men. Transgender means identifying with a gender not associated with the sexual organs you were born with.

I could walk around today and tell everyone I was a woman. I could identify as a woman, dress as a woman, and start making out with guys...that does NOT make me a woman.

If I went in a woman's restroom, I could still get arrested.
If I tried to go in a woman's locker room...I could still get arrested.

It makes no difference how you "identify" yourself...it's purely biology that determines if you ARE a male or female.

Yes...there have been "anomalies" in biology for thousands of years. Where people are born showing signs of both genders. These are recognized scientifically as anomalies, and most doctors would tell the parents to wait and see which gender "personifies" and then correct to that gender.

Those that CHOOSE to mutilate their bodies by having gender change operations are doing so for their own comfort level. They are more comfortable in an environment of the opposite sex, but don't "fit in" enough because of their appearance/gender.

Biologically...getting a sex change operation does NOT make you the opposite sex. Should a DNA test be done, it would still indicate you are the gender you were born as.

In the case being discussed though...this guy is still a guy, as he has male genitalia. Again, having breasts means nothing...I have bigger breasts than some of the women I've dated over the years...doesn't make me female...just overweight.

18are you gay if you had a sex change? Empty Re: are you gay if you had a sex change? Fri May 15, 2009 10:47 am

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

That is the distinction between sex and gender. Sex is biological. Gender is behavioral.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum