the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Receiving E-Mails From Priests Or Lawyers With $$ To Give Away?

+5
grumpy old man
Electrician
IG Guy
Freeman
rosencrentz
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

rosencrentz

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Freeman- please , please post the e mail address- I want to try and scam the scammer!

http://www.elansofas.com

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I have a cheque on the way to me for $7000 that they need help cashing and I am supposed to get 10% or $500.
When the cheque gets here I think I will try to get the $500 via paypal. If successful then I can pay for some English lessons for this guy!HELLO
HOW ARE YOU? MR PHILLIP WELL AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.WELL I LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT I THIS MONEY IS FOR CLIENT WHO WANT TO BUY A GOODS AND I TOLD YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE TELL YOU IN OTHER MAIL THAT THIS MAN IS PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME, AND I WILL NOT WANT A PROBLEM IN THIS BUSSINESS. PLS MR PHILLIP I WILL LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTOOD WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT, BUT THIS COMMISSION FOR THE BUSSINESS AND I THINK AM STILL GONNA PAY YOU MORE AND I WILL NOT WANT ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BUSSINESS AND I HAVE UNDERSTOOD ALL HAT YOU TALKING ABOUT .THANKS ALOT AND I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH A GOOD RESPONSE
BEST REGARDS
MR MIKE
NOTE; I WILL CALL YOU AD EXPLAIN MORE AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT AM TALKING BOUT OK AND PLS IF YOU RECEIVE THIS CHEQUE LET KNOW OK .

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM, phillip <rosencrentz@hotmail.com> wrote:
March 7/09
Dear Sir:
Your e mail is certainly good timing for me, as I do part time bookkeeping for a store in Winnipeg, and I am at ease in both U.S., Canadian and other foreign transactions.

I do not know what other information you want?
I have been working with manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and the public all my life.
I work a few hours a day, to do whatever has to be done. I look after payroll, receivables, payables, bank drafts, customer service, really anything that is needed.
I am 64 years old, and I am not able to walk any far distance due to a medical problem. I am able to get around in my vehicle without any problem.
My phone and there is a message machine on that number.
Thank you for contacting me,
Yours truly,
Phillip

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:45:39 +0100
Subject: Compliments,
To: mike_jones073@yahoo.com

Compliments,

I am Mr mike james, The Personnel Manager Etnico Jewelers Ltd. I have acquired your email address as a person who is actively involved in or is looking for an online business opportunity that would be like a part time job and would compliment current earnings.

At Etnico Jewelers Our expert buyers source latest designs and styles from around the world to bring a fantastic range of ultra modern Fashion and classical pieces in the top quality 24ct gold, diamond jewelry and Sterling Silver with prices and styles to suit our Clients.

Our commitment to bringing the latest designs at the very best price is ongoing and, as a result, our range is continually changing. Bringing the best for less is our credo. And this has made us stand out amongst our many competitors and given us a good name both at home and abroad.

As a result of our distinct jewelry designs and a collection of rear diamond jewelry we have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.

However we are nearly always faced with difficulties when it comes to selling Jewels to Americans, because they always offer to pay with a US Money Orders / Certified Check, which is very difficult for us to cash here in United Kingdom.

As a result we are looking for a representative in the states who will be working for us as a part-time Executive Trustee and I am willing to pay 10% of every transaction, never the less this wouldn't affect your present state of work, someone trustworthy who would help us receive payments from our clients in the United States. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very high, we are working on setting up a branch in the states, but for now I need a representative in the United States who will be handling this.These payments could be in US Money Orders /US Cashiers Check and they would be issued in your name, so all you need do is cash the Money Orders/ Cashiers Check and deduct your percentage and wire the funds left via Western Union/ MoneyGram , as you will be instructed.

But one major problem I'll have is trust as unscrupulous individuals have burned us many times in the States.

JOB DEscriptION

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Shipping Information?

Sent:March 15, 2009 3:22:32 PM
To: phillip rosen (rosencrentz@hotmail.com)

Phillip,
Thank you very much for submitting the quote to me and I really appreciate it. I want you to know I am sending this order to an Orphanage Home in West Africa. So I want to recommend you a shipping company that will come to your Location and Pick this up and then send it to the Orphanage in West Africa. I want you to contact this Shipping Company with your Location address and then the total weight of the products along with the Orphanage Home address below...

DELIVERY ADDRESS.
Jehovah Rapha Children’s Home - Ghana
Mr Jonathan Obeng, (Cor-ordinator)
SUHUM, POSTAL ADDRESS:
445 Suhum Road. Accra
P.O.BOX 281 Suhum
Eastern Region Ghana

And also below is the Contact Information for the Shipping Company.

SHIPPERS CONTACT INFORMATION
Name of Shippers: Overseas Shipping Company Ltd
E-mail: overseasshippingcom@cooltoad.com
Contact Person: Mr. Larry Winter.

I want you to go ahead and send an email the Shipping Company with the following Information.

1. Your Location Address.
2. The Orphans Delivery Address.
3. Weight of the Product.

Please kindly e-mail the Shipping Company with these Information and ask them how much it will cost, to come to your Location and pick the Items up and then Deliver it to the Orphanage Home. As soon as you get an Information from them, I want you to add the Shipping Cost to the amount of the product and e-mail me the grand total so that I can make the final payment for you to proceed with this Order.

Cheers,
Mr. Jerman

I will have to go through with this to help out the orphans!
Anyone want to send a donation or come help me with the shipping?

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

never trust a company with ass shipping in its name.

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Is this the orphanage where Claudia from Sierra Leone grew up?

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

We should be getting down to the credit card payment soon!
I will keep you advised!
It is odd that there is no website for the shipping company!
The freight came in pretty high for 290 pounds at a cost of just under $2400.

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I guess the high shipping cost is due to their ISP costs. Must set them back a bundle to be hosted at "cooltoad.com"

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

We are very pleased to inform you that (ATM Card
Number:4278763100030014)has been credited in your favor,
your personal Identification Number is 822.
The ATM Card value is $1,000,000.00 (One Million USD).
Kindly note that this is legit and any act like this is very appreciated
and will be well honoured, You are strongly adviced to

contact Mr Kings Ben with this details below:
CONTACT PERSON: Mr Kings Ben
CONTACT E MAIL: atmcardclaimsdept10@hotmail.com

Note: You are to contact him with your full details for verifications,

FULL NAME: DELIVERY ADDRESS: PHONE NUMBER:

Thanks
Mrs Patricia Freezer

Announcer

Anonymous

"Announcer" LOL

I received a phoney money order with the term "acceptor" used.

That to me is hillarious.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

the best is that they actually expect me to believe that someone who is giving me 1 million dollars is somehow unable to afford a personal domain name and must use hotmail and something called cox.net .... hehe
http://www.cox.net/
"
Welcome to Cox.net

where Cox Customers call home!

"

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Cox Cable Communications is the largest cable company in North America (at least they used to be...but should still be in the top 5).

So cox.net e-mails are simply from their ISP.

http://www.photage.ca

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF wrote:"Announcer" LOL

I received a phoney money order with the term "acceptor" used.

That to me is hillarious.

You mean RC is not taking us all for lunch??

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

DeanK that atm address isn't working

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/090114/canada/canada_email_scam
I seem to have lost the one guy who was going to use his mastercard, and the other guy who had sent $7000 cheque, I think didn't and now there is a $24,000 cheque on the way, or isn't.

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Wow, just got a call from my $7600 order- Can anyone use a mastercard number for purchases?

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

3 mastercards and 3 strike outs for any one working.
I bet you tomorrow I have an apology and 3 more cards that he wants me to try right away.
From what I learnt from a US program is that these cards are available on the internet and are bought for $1 each, so it is whomever gets to use them 1st who gets the prize.

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

And then there are people who are scammed because they are sick

http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/world/2009/03/20/8822236.html

Guy pays 70K to a doctor in the phillipines for a liver transfer... guy goes to the phillipines.. hospital says.. what are you talking about we dont know this doctor and we dont even do transplants here... guy dies...

Anonymous

Desperate people do stupid things I guess.

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Here...just got this one today...let me know if any of you get rich from it Smile

Assalam Alaikum..My Beloved

I am Mrs. Sabah Ahmad a citizen of Kuwait but currently residing in the United Kingdom.
I was married to Late Sheikh Mubarak of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in
Kuwait and Angola for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for
twelve years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.
When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth
US$8.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 month to live due to my ailment. Having
known my condition, I have donated my estates and few other properties to some Charity
organizations in London, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot continue to do this by myself any more. I then said to
myself that I must reach out to the world via this communication means by finding a
kind hearted person that will continue where I stopped. I decided to donate this fund
to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize
this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or
individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes),
orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I don't
want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons
for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long
way in uplifting my spirit.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition
which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. As soon
as I receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go
about actualizing this project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application
on your behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money
to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will
give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same
purpose. You can contact me through my private email: Loading mrssabah102@sify.com

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed,
Mrs. Sabah Ahmad

Anonymous

Ahhhh...what a sad story!

lol!

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Holy mackeral. I went to school with that guy!

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Well my guy in the U.K. was in the hospital last week, and Mr fernando is suing him and the $7000 cheque wasn't sent, but a $24,000 cheque is on the way, and Mr fernando is suing him and please get back to me, and the courier is now a mailed enveloppe, and I will continue to e-mail you 4 times every 40 minutes.

Re: GE BACK TO ME pls get back ot me?

Sent:March 23, 2009 11:49:29 AM
To: phillip rosen (rosencrentz@hotmail.com)

HELLO
HOW ARE YOU DOING WELL AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM OU. WELL THE CHEQUE IS JUST POST CHEQUE TO YOUR ADRESS AND I WILL HAVE TO FROM YOU NOW THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE CHEQUE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP. THANKS ALOT AND HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU WELL AM OK

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 6:14 PM, phillip rosen <rosencrentz@hotmail.com> wrote:
What is the tracking number and name of the courier? That is the easiest way to follow up!
What is he taking you to court for?
How is your health?

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:40:46 +0100

Subject: Re: GE BACK TO ME pls get back ot me
To: rosencrentz@hotmail.com

HELLO
HOW ARE YOU DOING MR PHILLIP WELL AM GETTING BETTER NOW, I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BEFORE, REASON WHY AM SAYING PLEASE IS BCOS MR FERNANDO HAVE TOOK MY CASE TO COURT AND IF THIS CHEQUE CAN GET TO YOU BY TOMMORROW AM GOING TO COURT PLS MR PHILLIP IF THE CHEQUE GET TOMMORROW PLS LET ME KNOW HAVE A NICE DAY AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 6:35 PM, phillip rosen <rosencrentz@hotmail.com> wrote:
What is the tracking number, who is the courier? when was it sent? what does the man has sue me to court mean?

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

Is your courier, G.W. Bush?

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Hey, RC, I got another one from a 19 yr old orphan in the Sudan name of Naomi. 35% of 3.5 m US plus a 35% share of the sale of 350 g of gold dust. Want the details???

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Of course! This sounds serious!
I think I know why that cheque hasn't arrived from the U.K.! last year I had a call from the RCMP, and they I believe had been intercepting couriered enveloppes from Nigeria. I tracked down the RCMP because I had a tracking number from this person in Nigeria. US gave me the info that the RCMP took the parcel. When I got through to the RCMP, UPS had given me a reference number. The RCMP asked me all these personal questions, birth date etc. A week later there was a blurb in the paper that the RCMP had intercepted over $2,000,000 worth of phoney cheques. The law apparently states that the RCMP are supposed to inform you when they take some of your mail, but they haven't gotten around to that yet. I phoned in twice to complain but I have misplaced that reference number.
I really was counting on that money at that time!
If this cheque ever turns up i am going to try to get the commission paid via paypal, as I told this guy that I am out of town until April 10th. Yuk Yuk. If it works we'll have a big barbeque, because I got the idea off this thread.

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

My latest one...act now to claim your money:

Confirm this receipt by contacting the due process unit officer Mrs.Pamela White for the sum of £5,000,000 GBP E-mail:(uk_office01@btinternet.com)Fill the details: FullName,Address,Tel,Occupation:
Regards
Mrs.Caroline Jude

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum