the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its The Most Wonderful Time

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 am

Anonymous

It is the time for children to laugh and giggle and for adults to act like one again, child . Time to lay a kiss on the babe or hunk at the office party and get pleasure from the smallest things in life . Treat others as we would like to be treated for a change . Take time off work and stuff your self full of food . You get the picture , what have you got planned this year in town out big small the good the bad and the in laws . Lets hear it .

2Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:50 am

Anonymous

We're planning on spending a quiet Christmas at home. We've decided to tone down things this year...cutting back on the frivolous crap.

Afterall, Christmas is about Christ and not the retail business.

3Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

We are also planning a quiet Christmas at home...I am cooking dinner on x-mas day.

4Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:24 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

We are continuing the annual tradition of our entire extended family at one of my sister's home. We are beginning a new tradition of brunch on Boxing Day in my home.

This is by far my favourite time of year.

My dog decided to start her own tradition this year: she pulled all the tissue and a card out of one gift and made quick work of it. Fortunately she had not yet started on the gift. I believe the card will still go to its' recipient. We can all have a good chuckle of it.

5Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

My gal is decorating the tree as I type.
I've got a splitting headache, and she's continiously asking me if the tree is nice... Yes, yes, yes, yes...
I'm working every day until mid January. There's an almost recession out there, but it doesn't seem like it. There's peeps all over the stores buying all they can...
Merry Christmas everyone.

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1416203996

6Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Electrician wrote:My gal is decorating the tree as I type.
I've got a splitting headache, and she's continiously asking me if the tree is nice... Yes, yes, yes, yes...
I'm working every day until mid January. There's an almost recession out there, but it doesn't seem like it. There's peeps all over the stores buying all they can...
Merry Christmas everyone.

Since you have a gal then I assume you aren't a mamonis (Mama's boy)?

7Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Anonymous

If we get a break from mother nature temperature wise Iam going to take my grandchild out for her first toboggan ride on Christmas Day. May be take the dog out with us so he can pull her .

8Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

Goth_chic wrote:
Since you have a gal then I assume you aren't a mamonis (Mama's boy)?
Lol. My Dad is Mama's boy.
She has to go chasing after him every weekend while he's by the sea fishing next to his camper.
As I said, I'm presently stuck here...
If I were completely on my own, I'd be typing from a PC in a house somewhere in Winnipeg, or better still, out playing in the snow with the warm weather out there. Smile

9Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 pm

FlyingRat

FlyingRat

Pavolo wrote:...and get pleasure from the smallest things in life.

TMI!

10Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:29 am

Anonymous

Goth just curious why if he had no girlfriend would he be a mommy boy if I understood you right . Seems sorta judgemental of a person no just asking.

11Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Pavolo wrote:Goth just curious why if he had no girlfriend would he be a mommy boy if I understood you right . Seems sorta judgemental of a person no just asking.
cause all men need some woman to look after them Smile

12Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:21 am

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:Goth just curious why if he had no girlfriend would he be a mommy boy if I understood you right . Seems sorta judgemental of a person no just asking.

The whole Mama's boy thing was on 60 minutes.....supposedly most men in Italy who are single still live at home with Mommy. I was joking with Electrician...

13Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:25 am

Anonymous

Those Italian guys ain't dumb. Who better to look after you?

14Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

JTF wrote:Those Italian guys ain't dumb. Who better to look after you?

Yep...The problem was that after so many years of living with Mama, no other woman could compare. Pretty sad...

15Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Electrician

Electrician
general-contributor
general-contributor

I do know a Mama's boy here...
He's Daddy's boy too.
Infact, old Daddy is a working retired guy working instead of his spoiled son, who after 5 days of work is already tired and says that he worked enough for the rest of the month...
Totalled his car against a tree, completely drunk, stayed home 1.5 years for a herniated disc, but still went out in the evenings getting pissed... went cycling, but had a sore back at work... finished work at 5PM, but was already in the nearest bar at 4PM... When at home, fingers stuck to his videogame joystick, or whatever you call it nowadays... Goes out with H**rs across the border with a different nationality every time... Now has sore heels, but I told him he'll have to be operated and the recovery is very slow... He does get depressed very easily.
Razz
When at work, only talks about soccer and his favorite team, the rest is pota...
Says outright that he's the guy running the family...
Gets caught by his father speeding up and down the workplace with a trolley lift...
Wonders why he doesn't have a girlfriend...
Has a bunch of friends (4), who always call him on the weekends, since he always pays for the booze...

What would you do to a guy like that???

16Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Anonymous

Loser comes to mind.

edit: I could have sworn it said what do you call a guy like that....I'm losin' it....too cold.

Last edited by JTF on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

"What would you do to a guy like that???"
Senator?

18Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Anonymous

Prime Minister aide.

19Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Anonymous

What country is aide the prime minister of?

20Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Anonymous

You lost me , I meant aide as in senetor do nothing lazy.

21Its The Most Wonderful Time Empty Re: Its The Most Wonderful Time Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:54 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

A joke Pavolo... Prime Minister "aide" (like Prime Minister "Harper").

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum