the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Tough Eh

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Get Tough Eh Empty Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Anonymous

2Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Oh please...get yer head out of yer ass, am I quoting you correctly Pav? Get Tough Eh 970993

Like conservatives are the only ones who break the law...Who was that NDP MP from BC who was caught stealing? Was it Svend Robinson?

3Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Anonymous

Get Tough Eh Icon_lol Yes but they sold themselves as the party to end it all , and they are who we talking of not any one else's screw ups .

4Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I thought Jafer was an "ex" conservative MP. What else do you want, to have him drawn and quartered?

5Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Anonymous

No go to jail like you and I . Simple enough for all to believe in. Party doe,s not matter if you can get your head around the concept of not defending your choice of party .

6Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

I know alot of people who never went to jail for similiar offences. Christ some level 4 car thieves who KILL with said stolen vehicle don't even go to jail. So again Pav, oh please.

7Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Ya know Pav, this crusade yer on will bite you in the ass big time don'tcha?

I say let's discuss the meat and potato issues and leave the constant niggling inconsequential digs to the trolls. What say you?

8Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Hold on Pav, he appeared in an Ontario court, which, if memory serves me correct. is governed by Liberals. But that aside, are you insinuating for even 1 second that the Prime Minister of Canada interferred in the case of a former MP on a traffic violation? Get real.

9Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Anonymous

What crusade if you were reading I do not really believe in any of the present lot or the one before them . The law says you go to jail for drunk driving , or very least lose your licence to drive . Never mind the cocain possesion .

YOUR THE ONES RUNNING TO DEFEND THEM . All I point out is they are no better then all before them .

10Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Anonymous

And where did I bring him up read the Queens English in front of your face

11Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

The law says go to jail? It does? Where?

12Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Pavolo wrote:And where did I bring him up read the Queens English in front of your face
Queens English? Really?

What are you referring to in that post?

13Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:What crusade if you were reading I do not really believe in any of the present lot or the one before them . The law says you go to jail for drunk driving , or very least lose your licence to drive . Never mind the cocain possesion .

YOUR THE ONES RUNNING TO DEFEND THEM . All I point out is they are no better then all before them .

They are HUMAN. We are all human, well most of us anyway. Humans make mistakes Pav. But I am sure you are perfect! Get Tough Eh Icon_rolleyes

14Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Gee Pav maybe if you communicated in the Queens English we'd better understand your point of view.

15Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:The law says you go to jail for drunk driving , or very least lose your licence to drive . Never mind the cocain possesion .

What? Who goes to jail for drunk driving? What crap.

Take a minute and read the very article that you posted, he was convicted of careless driving, and the possession and drunk driving charges were dropped because of irregularities. Can't blame Harper for this one, Pav, need to find another windmill.

16Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Prosecutor Marie Balogh told the court there was no reasonable possibility of conviction on the more serious charges of cocaine possession and drunk driving, saying there were "significant legal issues" impeding the case.
Since dude was not even charged with drunk driving how could his sentence have reflected one of drunk driving?

But maybe this is a perfect example of a soft on crime justice system that Harper is trying to fix.

Maybe if everyone stopped playing politics with this issue the laws could be toughened up.

17Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:And where did I bring him up read the Queens English in front of your face

Hey, thats my line, find your own material.

18Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:02 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

But I think you may have expressed it thusly:
And where did I bring him up? Read the Queens English in front of your face.
You know, with the proper usage of punctuation marks allowing for an easier to read, literate paragraph. You know, in the Queens English.

19Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Is there anyone on this forum that was taught the Kings English, could be a translation problem.

20Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Anonymous

Consequences for impaired driving are serious: you can lose your licence, be fined, or spend time in jail.
Taken from the pages of , http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/safety/impaired/

well it is not mandatory that he doe,s he should hell you or I would . He had connections no doubt .
Hell we talk cocaine too , how can you even sit here and fight this any of you . But keep defending this party of yours , to bad it makes no difference to me which one he belonged too .

21Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Impaired driving means jail time? Really? Why don't you ask the Taman family what impaired driving means? I didn't see you demanding that PIG get the jail time he deserved for MURDER. Oh and I do not belong to any party, I think they all suck.

22Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Oh, cut the crap. If a conservative farts, you make a case that they don't care about the environment, so don't give us the crap that it makes no difference to you.

NEWSFLASH: He wasn't charged with drunk driving, so how could he have been convicted?

Did he have connections? Care to elaborate, or is the innuendo sufficient for your argument?

23Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Anonymous

Goth_chic wrote:Impaired driving means jail time? Really? Why don't you ask the Taman family what impaired driving means? I didn't see you demanding that PIG get the jail time he deserved for MURDER. Oh and I do not belong to any party, I think they all suck.
Crystall was a freind thanks do not need to ask.

24Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Anonymous

Freeman wrote:Oh, cut the crap. If a conservative farts, you make a case that they don't care about the environment, so don't give us the crap that it makes no difference to you.

NEWSFLASH: He wasn't charged with drunk driving, so how could he have been convicted?

Did he have connections? Care to elaborate, or is the innuendo sufficient for your argument?

Whatever you think , I just do think it right what has gone down thats all . Maybe you condon it I do not .

25Get Tough Eh Empty Re: Get Tough Eh Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:Impaired driving means jail time? Really? Why don't you ask the Taman family what impaired driving means? I didn't see you demanding that PIG get the jail time he deserved for MURDER. Oh and I do not belong to any party, I think they all suck.
Crystall was a freind thanks do not need to ask.

OK, so answer the question about jail time.

(That tactic is called a deflection, trying to deflect the discussion from the real question)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum