the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

is the pan am clinic a walk in?

+2
grumpy old man
Deank
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

and if so... how long is the typical wait?

2is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

I thought it was a walk-in clinic. I understand that you may well be waiting several hours even if you get there first thing in the morning.

I believe you can make an appointment even if you've not been seen by a doctor there before.

3is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

hmmm

dislocated my shoulder for really real now. (guess I should have went when it started bothering me last month)...my oh my has the pain ever ratcheted up a few notches. showering this morning and listening to the clicking and poping and grinding as hot flashes of pain shot through my arm was tres fun.

4is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

You're falling apart fer gawd's sake Deank. Get thee to the friggen doctor.

5is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah I was thinking that this morning. 40 is actually OLD.

damn.

6is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

holly golightly

holly golightly
major-contributor
major-contributor

There is a walk in component to Pan Am as well as the appointment part. You may be better off going to the St James Clinic on Portage, the wait may not be as long. Or even Misery. The wait at Pan Am could be as long as 4-6 hours.

7is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Go to the downtown clinic, because at Pan-Am 2 to 4 hour wait time is not unusual.
Are anti- semitic that you won't go to Dr. Rusen's?? reading too much jhg stuff, because all the Doctor's downtown ate Zioints, I checked on that for you! lol

http://www.elansofas.com

8is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Anonymous

Deank wrote:hmmm

dislocated my shoulder for really real now. (guess I should have went when it started bothering me last month)...my oh my has the pain ever ratcheted up a few notches. showering this morning and listening to the clicking and poping and grinding as hot flashes of pain shot through my arm was tres fun.

Tear your rotator cuff ma'boy?

I know how you feel...I can take the pain, but the sound of the popping and grinding really frick me up big-time. *shudder*

9is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

the nearly puking from the pain whenever I am an idiot and forget and try to use my arm right now is lots of fun.

If I dont have my arm positioned just right I cant even type properly without a wave of pain washing over me.

10is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

actually...if you want a decent walk-in clinic with minimal wait...go to the four-rivers clinic on Broadway.

I was quite pleased with it, and my doctor now started there. When he started his own practice, I went with him.

PanAm has a walk-in part...but the wait is hit or miss...depends on how many people decided to go out that day.

Best day to go there would be a wed or Thur morning...shortest wait times.

http://www.photage.ca

11is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

And just down the street from you Deank...

12is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

You know dean when I had bronchitis last year I went to a walk in on Keewatin and waited less then an hour. The dr was a nice guy and gave me a script and I was on my way.

13is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

grumpy old man

grumpy old man
administrator
administrator

Deank wrote:the nearly puking from the pain whenever I am an idiot and forget and try to use my arm right now is lots of fun.

If I dont have my arm positioned just right I cant even type properly without a wave of pain washing over me.
Not sure if the pain is comparable, but I have arthritis in my left shoulder and I have that same searing pain when I forget and do something like slam a door shut with my left arm. I can not even use my left arm to change a light bulb in an overhead fixture.

14is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

AGEsAces wrote:actually...if you want a decent walk-in clinic with minimal wait...go to the four-rivers clinic on Broadway.

I was quite pleased with it, and my doctor now started there. When he started his own practice, I went with him.

PanAm has a walk-in part...but the wait is hit or miss...depends on how many people decided to go out that day.

yeah but they dont have diagnostic eq there do they?

15is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

AGEsAces

AGEsAces

Deank wrote:
AGEsAces wrote:actually...if you want a decent walk-in clinic with minimal wait...go to the four-rivers clinic on Broadway.

yeah but they dont have diagnostic eq there do they?

At the Broadway clinic? I don't really know...but if they don't...you may get a referral quickly to somewhere that does.

They have a lab there, though they sent me somewhere else for x-rays.

http://www.photage.ca

16is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah... and when you are busing it.. running all over the place for this thing or that is not so easy.

17is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Anonymous

Goth_chic wrote:You know dean when I had bronchitis last year I went to a walk in on Keewatin and waited less then an hour. The dr was a nice guy and gave me a script and I was on my way.
Was not that the clinic the doctor who was arrested in. On Keewatin

18is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

no no. she means the one up by the KFC on keewatin.

you are refering to the one by teh 7-11 on keewatin

in regards to that. I find it a little more then ridiculous that people in the area are blaming the GOVERMENT for the clinic closing.

19is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Anonymous

People always blame the authority, or cops is the pan am clinic a walk in? 970993

20is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

heh.. I actually HEARD one person blame the cops for that clinic closing too.

on the bus. her friend just looked at her and said. you are an idiot. How can you blame the cops for that?

21is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Anonymous

They should have been their during the Exam is the pan am clinic a walk in? Icon_biggrin

22is the pan am clinic a walk in? Empty Re: is the pan am clinic a walk in? Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:45 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Eaton Center has a great walk-in clinic- ask for Dr. Rusen, and tell him Rosen sent you!

http://www.elansofas.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum