the winnipeg sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

harper apologizes to iggie

+2
rosencrentz
Deank
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1harper apologizes to iggie Empty harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090710/national/g8_harper_apology_1

Liberal foreign affairs critic Bob Rae said that the matter showed Harper's true character.

"I think all Canadians have to recognize that we have the smallest man on the world stage that it's possible to imagine, and that's Stephen Harper," Rae said in an interview.

umm no... I could imagine someone else even smaller... heck a number of someone elses.

I will give you a hint at ones name... rhymes with hog hay

2harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

rosencrentz

rosencrentz
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The smallest man on the world stage from Canada is Jim Flaherty at 5' 3".
He is a small embarassement, at all photo ops, when the Asian guys are the same size as him!
You have to be at least 6' tall and carry a big stick!
Canada at the G8 is really silly, and we are there only because Bush insisted on it awhile ago. Our small size, our small impact, makes it silly for us to be there while China, India aren't.

http://www.elansofas.com

3harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Who really cares what Bob Rae thinks he's a commie bastard! Razz

4harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

"I think all Canadians have to recognize that we have the smallest man on the world stage that it's possible to imagine, and that's Stephen Harper," Rae said in an interview.

"He never misses an opportunity to stoop. Not to conquer, just to throw mud."

But Boob Rae is above stooping, and throwing mud...but what did he just do? Kettle, meet pot.

5harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Anonymous

Little Stephy put his foot in his mouth again surprise surprise. This man is such a chump.

6harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:Little Stephy put his foot in his mouth again surprise surprise. This man is such a chump.

The biggest "chump" was Jean....now that guy was a huge embarrassment to Canada. My American relatives use to laugh at him...I laughed right along with them.

7harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

GC, hows the fishing? You took the bait.

8harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:29 am

Anonymous

Goth_chic wrote:
Pavolo wrote:Little Stephy put his foot in his mouth again surprise surprise. This man is such a chump.

The biggest "chump" was Jean....now that guy was a huge embarrassment to Canada. My American relatives use to laugh at him...I laughed right along with them.
O agree at one time I liked him till he showed his true colours and screwed us all . As has been said there needs to be a change in the way things are done and no one is has going to do it including the fringe party discussed on here .
For the parties are not the problem it is the rules we allow them to play under. And if you have something to say Freeman join in if you are up to it . lol!

9harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am

Anonymous

Harper should be cautious of Greeks bearing gifts. Smile

10harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 am

Goth_chic

Goth_chic
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Freeman wrote:GC, hows the fishing? You took the bait.

LOL...ya well what can I say.

11harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Pavolo wrote:
Goth_chic wrote:

O agree at one time I liked him till he showed his true colours and screwed us all . As has been said there needs to be a change in the way things are done and no one is has going to do it including the fringe party discussed on here .
For the parties are not the problem it is the rules we allow them to play under. And if you have something to say Freeman join in if you are up to it . lol!

I have lots to say, I just don't need your blessing to say it.

12harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Anonymous

You forgot to mention that he was man enough to apologize. We all make mistakes. It's what we do about it is the important thing. Stephen Harper was man enough to apologize, and most Canadians will forgive him. The ignorant will not.

13harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Anonymous

Yes he has apologised but you do not do this on the world stage , partisan politics stay at home . His lack of knowledge I would say .

14harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:21 am

Anonymous

Pavolo wrote:Yes he has apologised but you do not do this on the world stage , partisan politics stay at home . His lack of knowledge I would say .

people make mistakes. Deal with it.

15harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 am

Freeman

Freeman
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

The press reports that he was provided with inaccurate information prior to making his comments. Its over.

16harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:42 am

Anonymous

Freeman wrote:The press reports that he was provided with inaccurate information prior to making his comments. Its over.
I'm sure the young Greek kid that supplied the info has apologized and picked up a nice fat bonus from Iggy. Very Happy

17harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 am

umcrouc0

umcrouc0
contributor plus
contributor plus

Is it normal for world leaders to talk about other political parties in their own countries at G8 press conferences? It seems like such a random useless thing to be talking about even if the quote was accurate.

18harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 am

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

It is 100% normal.

While they are talking to the world, the message is almost always meant for the home crowd alone.

19harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm

umcrouc0

umcrouc0
contributor plus
contributor plus

I could see the questions being answered to be directed to people at home. But was there even a question here or was it an unprovoked random rant? I didn't see the whole conference or anything, just heard the clip.

20harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

this happens all the time.. all leaders do it, not just Canadian conservative ones.

21harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

umcrouc0

umcrouc0
contributor plus
contributor plus

What a world eh.

22harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

heh... Obama used his time to check out 17 year old butts!

23harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Deank wrote:heh... Obama used his time to check out 17 year old butts!

Uhhh, no Dean, that was a still taken from a video that has been taken out of context....watch the whole sequence.....now as to Sarkozy? Definitely getting some hot young ass to eye action there!!!

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

24harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Deank

Deank
contributor eminence
contributor eminence

yeah whatever Miz P... we all know video completely lies after all Harper did in fact eat the wafer.....

25harper apologizes to iggie Empty Re: harper apologizes to iggie Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Miz point

Miz point
uber-contributor
uber-contributor

Yes he did eat the wafer.....good thing he didn't need to order everything on the menu three times with a bucket!! hehehehehe

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum